rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20278

    Kay in Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by AirMax2020  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen Kay Recently? I see updated postings but hadn't got any replies awhile back. Ty seems to be the only one who was visited and with such a short Search Name, I don't think it's easy to find in here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141310063
    I had a similar experience as others. Yes she is young and thin but I've had a lot of scheduling problems with her. The one time I did get to see her I wanted hhr and she said she only had time for a QV. Took off her clothes quickest BJ till I was barely starting to get hard. Not hard enough for penetration. Finally got it in (with no help from her) and after three pumps (as if someone was watching and waiting (that is my paranoia speaking) someone beats on the door. I almost shit myself and she jumps up bangs on the door and yells go away. I go limp and she does nothing to help at all. Wil some work of my own I get it back in and as soon as I can get a rhythm that might work she jumps up complaining of back pain. I would NOT recommend her even if she was paying you! Biggest waste of time and money. Don't let her youth and body fool you. She is not worth it. IMHO!

  2. #20277

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    Here's her current ad from yesterday. Real. Offered me BBFS when I seen her too. I passed. She was right off the highway exit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/148202050
    Well, unless she's changed from a couple months ago. She provides no service at all. She pretty much takes her clothes off and lays there pretty much like a sex doll.

  3. #20276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Kay.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaboWabo63  [View Original Post]
    Can only find her ads that have xxx-xxx-3907 number. Would you share her 3139 number, please PM. Thanks.
    Here's her current ad from yesterday. Real. Offered me BBFS when I seen her too. I passed. She was right off the highway exit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/148202050

  4. #20275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Real.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady, I've only seen her ad a couple times.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brown...n/502727701822
    I seen her a couple of weeks back in her apartment SW near the Mann rd exit. Pricey tho $40 for qv. She is hard of hearing. Uses one of those in ear devices to hear. Big but not bbw but she's tall ish. Clean apartment. A cups. Idk if ill repeat since she only can see you certain hours of the day. Take care. .

  5. #20274
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Often out of it, but legit. Dead fish though. Nice body, shitty hotel, has fallen asleep with my dick in her mouth. Apparently will do BBFS for the right amount if she trusts you, but I haven't tried.
    Thanks for the reply! You have other recommendations? Feel free to pm if you'd like.

  6. #20273

    What are her new digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Had two meeting set up with her in advance a few weeks ago and both times she had to "reschedule" after I'd made an hour drive to her location. I did get to meet her in the parking lot the first time, which is why I rescheduled as she is as described (young, thin, hot). She has changed numbers at least twice since I first contacted her. Her current number ends in 3139.
    Can only find her ads that have xxx-xxx-3907 number. Would you share her 3139 number, please PM. Thanks.

  7. #20272

    Any Info?

    Has anyone seen this lady, I've only seen her ad a couple times.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brown...n/502727701822

  8. #20271

    Legit? 317 number but tineye brings up a stream of pics


  9. #20270

    Lapband surgery

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Is she chubbier than her pics indicate. I believe I've seen that mentioned before.
    She had her stomach stapled a while back so I think she lost a bit of weight. I used to follow her snap, but kinda lost interest with the rotation I had.

  10. #20269

    Kay in Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by AirMax2020  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen Kay Recently? I see updated postings but hadn't got any replies awhile back. Ty seems to be the only one who was visited and with such a short Search Name, I don't think it's easy to find in here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141310063
    Had two meeting set up with her in advance a few weeks ago and both times she had to "reschedule" after I'd made an hour drive to her location. I did get to meet her in the parking lot the first time, which is why I rescheduled as she is as described (young, thin, hot). She has changed numbers at least twice since I first contacted her. Her current number ends in 3139.

  11. #20268
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    The chick in Anderson. She's 20 she's hot she's skinny and she allows BBFS.
    Has anyone else seen Kay Recently? I see updated postings but hadn't got any replies awhile back. Ty seems to be the only one who was visited and with such a short Search Name, I don't think it's easy to find in here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141310063

  12. #20267

    Nope. Wrong Karina

    Quote Originally Posted by AnalHankerin  [View Original Post]
    Could this be the girl you're looking for? - https://ladys.one/usa-indianapolis/karina-63-i656890.
    Thanks for trying to be a super sleuth. But that's not the one. The Karina / Violet I was looking for was more of a girl next door type with a mom bod, and a heavy amount of ink. Unfortunately the only two ads I can find for her are more than a month old and have her phone number in the URL and I don't think I can post those on here.

    Public or private DMs would be appreciated.

  13. #20266
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalHankerin  [View Original Post]
    I saw in her ad that she may like Greek. Did you ever happen to take an Island trip with her? She does have a pretty banging body.
    I haven't, was turned off enough by the shitty BJ that I haven't been back. I have heard from another monger that she does for an upcharge. Also, it's hard to imagine her enjoying anything, super mechanical experience.

  14. #20265

    Fishin' Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Often out of it, but legit. Dead fish though. Nice body, shitty hotel, has fallen asleep with my dick in her mouth. Apparently will do BBFS for the right amount if she trusts you, but I haven't tried.
    I saw in her ad that she may like Greek. Did you ever happen to take an Island trip with her? She does have a pretty banging body.

  15. #20264
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBeginner  [View Original Post]
    Looking to visit soon and wanted to know if she is legit? Feel like I've seen a review on her before but can't remember if it was positive or negative LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/978937067749
    Often out of it, but legit. Dead fish though. Nice body, shitty hotel, has fallen asleep with my dick in her mouth. Apparently will do BBFS for the right amount if she trusts you, but I haven't tried.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape