Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 805 1305 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20263
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Often out of it, but legit. Dead fish though. Nice body, shitty hotel, has fallen asleep with my dick in her mouth. Apparently will do BBFS for the right amount if she trusts you, but I haven't tried.
    Thanks for the reply! You have other recommendations? Feel free to pm if you'd like.

  2. #20262

    What are her new digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Had two meeting set up with her in advance a few weeks ago and both times she had to "reschedule" after I'd made an hour drive to her location. I did get to meet her in the parking lot the first time, which is why I rescheduled as she is as described (young, thin, hot). She has changed numbers at least twice since I first contacted her. Her current number ends in 3139.
    Can only find her ads that have xxx-xxx-3907 number. Would you share her 3139 number, please PM. Thanks.

  3. #20261

    Any Info?

    Has anyone seen this lady, I've only seen her ad a couple times.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brown...n/502727701822

  4. #20260

    Legit? 317 number but tineye brings up a stream of pics


  5. #20259

    Lapband surgery

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Is she chubbier than her pics indicate. I believe I've seen that mentioned before.
    She had her stomach stapled a while back so I think she lost a bit of weight. I used to follow her snap, but kinda lost interest with the rotation I had.

  6. #20258

    Kay in Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by AirMax2020  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen Kay Recently? I see updated postings but hadn't got any replies awhile back. Ty seems to be the only one who was visited and with such a short Search Name, I don't think it's easy to find in here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141310063
    Had two meeting set up with her in advance a few weeks ago and both times she had to "reschedule" after I'd made an hour drive to her location. I did get to meet her in the parking lot the first time, which is why I rescheduled as she is as described (young, thin, hot). She has changed numbers at least twice since I first contacted her. Her current number ends in 3139.

  7. #20257
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    The chick in Anderson. She's 20 she's hot she's skinny and she allows BBFS.
    Has anyone else seen Kay Recently? I see updated postings but hadn't got any replies awhile back. Ty seems to be the only one who was visited and with such a short Search Name, I don't think it's easy to find in here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141310063

  8. #20256

    Nope. Wrong Karina

    Quote Originally Posted by AnalHankerin  [View Original Post]
    Could this be the girl you're looking for? - https://ladys.one/usa-indianapolis/karina-63-i656890.
    Thanks for trying to be a super sleuth. But that's not the one. The Karina / Violet I was looking for was more of a girl next door type with a mom bod, and a heavy amount of ink. Unfortunately the only two ads I can find for her are more than a month old and have her phone number in the URL and I don't think I can post those on here.

    Public or private DMs would be appreciated.

  9. #20255
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalHankerin  [View Original Post]
    I saw in her ad that she may like Greek. Did you ever happen to take an Island trip with her? She does have a pretty banging body.
    I haven't, was turned off enough by the shitty BJ that I haven't been back. I have heard from another monger that she does for an upcharge. Also, it's hard to imagine her enjoying anything, super mechanical experience.

  10. #20254

    Fishin' Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Often out of it, but legit. Dead fish though. Nice body, shitty hotel, has fallen asleep with my dick in her mouth. Apparently will do BBFS for the right amount if she trusts you, but I haven't tried.
    I saw in her ad that she may like Greek. Did you ever happen to take an Island trip with her? She does have a pretty banging body.

  11. #20253
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBeginner  [View Original Post]
    Looking to visit soon and wanted to know if she is legit? Feel like I've seen a review on her before but can't remember if it was positive or negative LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/978937067749
    Often out of it, but legit. Dead fish though. Nice body, shitty hotel, has fallen asleep with my dick in her mouth. Apparently will do BBFS for the right amount if she trusts you, but I haven't tried.

  12. #20252

    Info needed

    Looking to visit soon and wanted to know if she is legit? Feel like I've seen a review on her before but can't remember if it was positive or negative LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/978937067749

  13. #20251

    Unicorn?

    Anyone got a good looking head monster in their Rolodex at around the $140 price point? Getting a bit tired of paying that much for okay head from the AMPs and most of the cheaper ladies are a combination of homely or so drugged out they fall asleep with my dick in their mouth.

  14. #20250
    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fishe...-/222348644718

    Legit? When I see a name change, I wonder why. Wanting to island hop and thought she might. Maybe Linda at Sun as well. Any thoughts?
    Bitchy with an attitude, and a bad case of GPS.

    I saw her once more than a year ago. I had no desire to repeat.

  15. #20249

    CourtnyLynn

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, she does travel there, but she needs advanced warning before the appointment so that she can prep beforehand. Also, she wants a pic so she can know your size. She may say no if she thinks you are too big. So she is pretty decent to talk to, no fully GFE (no kissing, no DATY) and everything covered unless you are a regular. It was pretty mechanical, but she has a great head game.
    I think she said she only needed a photo if you requested back door. She did not ask me for that verification for what I wanted. But told me she wouldn't have approved me for the rear (which I'm sure she tells all the guys).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape