Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 406 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 6084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4824

    Also known as MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    New to area. . Georgia area code. All her rates are vastly under current market rate. I inquired why. You can read responses, good luck!
    Very good reviews on Winston-Salem and Greensboro boards last year. Check for MIA. I saw her several months ago when she was in Morganton. Very friendly and her menu was true. Donations the same for several years. Hky24.

  2. #4823

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by InAsheville123  [View Original Post]
    Might be slow because of that white power (small mind) sign she's flashing. LOL.
    Maybe it is the case. Being selective and sharing strong, extreme political views usually isn't good for business. I just didn't pay much attn to it. Not sure I've met many providers who I share deep views with.

    That ass though, LOL. Tried to upload a firsthand pic but I think it's too big.

    Do many white pwr folks smoke Newports or go by "Malakai"?

  3. #4822

    Valerie is back and I can give 2 thumbs up

    She's pretty, sexy, educated, and great at what she does. Prices in STG are lower than on the Tryst page. I recommend her: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/730180586848.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 12.29.20 PM.jpg‎  

  4. #4821

    Brandy?

    Does anyone know how to get a hold of the short blonde white girl that hangs around pva? I've been her with a few times and it was absolutely amazing! This time last year she got into a bad car wreck that was her Bfs fault and now she has a really bad limp. If like to find er again. She likes to party a lot and has sig s of demons bad.

  5. #4820

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe  [View Original Post]
    I visited Star today. I believe someone said she has gone by another name or 2 in the past.

    Was a bit worried due to some feedback on here.

    She is legit and extremely hot. She's a hottie with a body for sure.

    Personally I just opted in the end to give her a legit massage as a meet and greet.

    She said it's been slow. Help her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/083392821111
    Might be slow because of that white power (small mind) sign she's flashing. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 12.12.05 PM.jpg‎  

  6. #4819

    Star

    I visited Star today. I believe someone said she has gone by another name or 2 in the past.

    Was a bit worried due to some feedback on here.

    She is legit and extremely hot. She's a hottie with a body for sure.

    Personally I just opted in the end to give her a legit massage as a meet and greet.

    She said it's been slow. Help her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/083392821111

  7. #4818

    A. _ With a heart of gold

    New to area. . Georgia area code. All her rates are vastly under current market rate. I inquired why. You can read responses, good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230807-133240~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230807-130816.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230807-130758.jpg‎  

  8. #4817

    Let her remain nameless

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experienced this girl? She's been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/705706033521
    I thought I had reviewed her before, guess the horror of the experience melted my brain a bit. Did an outcall, had to pick her up near downtown apts. Strung out, had bandages on her stomach. Feel asleep 30 seconds into bbj in car. Didn't make the ride back to outcall spot. Gave her 20 took her back and dropped her off.

    Maybe she is cleaner now, that was several months back.

  9. #4816
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experienced this girl? She's been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/705706033521
    Got BBJ with CIM some time back for 20 about all I would do but she is nice.

  10. #4815

    No Name girl

    Anyone experienced this girl? She's been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/705706033521

  11. #4814
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    I don't think uncle would even ask for all that information, unless the provider is clearly under age (by visual inspection and stated she was) . , because for the most part (I know there's Always exceptions) but they ain't going to try to chase down every person who contacted the ad, they want to make almost decent cases. Decent cases involves a monger on property (hotel. Air b&b) . Too show intent a substantial act too commit the crime. All that information would very easily make you a very easy mark for black Mail or identity theft. Also while in the ad she mentioned she was in Asheville, as a general rule if they don't have a city listed (west Asheville, Canton candler) it's probably fake: downtown, by mall, airport or just a state. SC. NC. Tn. Always follow yee gut.
    Very accurate analysis. But a little in-depth research would have revealed an tryst, TER and provider review pages which would have shown the monger that the provider is real. Just relying on STG will lead to disappointments. Always research on multiple forums if a companion looks interesting.

  12. #4813

    Alexis dyes tryst visiting companion

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsk9  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't even try with these types but she checked some boxes off and looked legit. But after contacting her she wanted two other providers to vouch for me in text or email AND a work I'd, paycheck stub, or DL with my picture, name and date of birth 🤣128514;. If that doesn't scream Uncle LEO idk what else does LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/535402961128
    Did you try googling her tryst profile https://tryst.link/escort/alexidyes and her TER review page. Any provider charging 500 and up will do some kind of background check to ensure her safety and to make sure the client is reliable. A p411 account will be very helpful for screening with such higher caliber companions if you are not willing to share such personal info. A lot of these high end companions also are willing to do a alternative verification via other reputable providers or through your LinkedIn profiles.

  13. #4812

    Deposit scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsk9  [View Original Post]
    Antoine know about this one? I did a search and nothing came up. Googled the number and no hits either.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/475738805127
    Another scam it.

  14. #4811

    Ocean the goddess

    Antoine know about this one? I did a search and nothing came up. Googled the number and no hits either.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/475738805127

  15. #4810

    Moving to the area

    Howdy gents.

    We are moving to the area of Cherokee / Murphy / Franklin.

    Will this be the correct North Carolina sub forum to use?

    Any recommendations or tips are appreciated.

    Escorts. UTR. Or massage parlor insights would be appreciated.

    Moving from jax Florida. We have a lot of options here.

    Looks like that will be a pretty space area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape