Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 182 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 2730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1830
    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/823845568717

    Any intel? Nothing comes up when searching for Jacey.
    She used, or reviewers used a different name before. Jimbo can fill you in. She even responded here a couple of months ago.

  2. #1829
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    You got to be careful with these girls and fetishes, I asked if I could pee on some girl once and she said no. I was your ad says receive water sports. No idea what I was talking about LOL.
    Yeah, I don't think she knows what she wrote. I've heard of electrostimulation, but not electrocution. If SHE isn't satisfied, WE get the death penalty. That's a fetish I'm not ready to indulge in.

  3. #1828
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/823845568717

    Any intel? Nothing comes up when searching for Jacey.

  4. #1827

    She's relentless.

    Been calling religiously with every trick imaginable- from I really like you, to getting kicked out of hotel, to several others. Wants money sent. If you don't say yes she then threatens you, ultimately hanging upon you and doing a total 180. She acts as if she's never been told no before. Just stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    She's on fb.

  5. #1826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    You got to be careful with these girls and fetishes, I asked if I could pee on some girl once and she said no. I was your ad says receive water sports. No idea what I was talking about LOL.
    Usually my fetishes are able to be obliged (footjob, titjob, lapdance).

  6. #1825
    You got to be careful with these girls and fetishes, I asked if I could pee on some girl once and she said no. I was your ad says receive water sports. No idea what I was talking about LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know too.

    Love this in her ad: I am certified in Fetish play. (Electrocution included).

  7. #1824
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/513153499565

    Anyone actually seen her? I've seen her ads for years but can't remember if anyone has posted about her.
    I'd like to know too.

    Love this in her ad: I am certified in Fetish play. (Electrocution included).

  8. #1823

    Mercedez

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/513153499565

    Anyone actually seen her? I've seen her ads for years but can't remember if anyone has posted about her.

  9. #1822
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    Reupping this to see if anybody knows anything, latest ad below. I've tried texting a few times but never answers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...f/531394992261 217-900-9070.
    I have never got a response either. I also never got one from.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/559563133936

    Even though she got good reviews on here.

  10. #1821
    Reupping this to see if anybody knows anything, latest ad below. I've tried texting a few times but never answers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...f/531394992261 217-900-9070.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeoCat  [View Original Post]
    I remember her add from the past. Seems to be back. Any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/228655356304 217-900-9771‬

  11. #1820
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    Are those first pics her? I don't remember seeing her with ink text on her belly. Hard to tell if she has the stars on the side in those pics.
    I don't really know her tats since her husband busted in before anything happened but I'm pretty sure it's her. If anyone wants to chime in with a better picture go for it.

  12. #1819
    Are those first pics her? I don't remember seeing her with ink text on her belly. Hard to tell if she has the stars on the side in those pics.


  13. #1818

    One in the same.

    The same one I'm referring to. I did a separate post on my experiences.

    Thanks!


  14. #1817
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    Have something on this one to identify her? I think I know, and if so have some information, but want to be sure before contributing. If different person I'll make a new post.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...r/469263298399

    Here she is.

  15. #1816
    She's on fb.

    Quote Originally Posted by StarFighter01  [View Original Post]
    She has been pulling a scam for as long as I can remember now. I just saw this ad and didn't realize it was her based on the pictures. She has a bad reputation for robbing people as soon as her "Husband" shows up, so consider yourself lucky that you got out of there with all your property. Killer body but she wants $150 $250 $350 and that's just too much for me to pay for a little "fun" Too bad, she is hot and I remember her from quite a few years ago when I saw her on occasion out at the bars. As for her sob stories, her mom actually died like 7 years ago so that is just a way to get your sympathies. I know her real name but can't find her on Social Media anywhere. I guess all in all this girl has a horrible reputation and she is always changing her name and number so you should definitely do some homework before you become her next victim. It's always the ones I like that are the nutjobs. Zoey is another case in point. LOL. Would love to meet her but depending on what you believe, I hear nothing but bad things and I am not in the mood for jail or getting robbed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape