Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 8327
-
08-04-23 21:01 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 2989I
Am totally curious all your posts are about Kelsey. Wouldn't it be easier if you made up a thread about her and that way all the info is there you wouldn't have to work as hard?
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 05:42 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 265Kelsey wants cum
So a couple hours ago I took Kelsey out and loaded her pussy with cum.
725 eight hundred 0 XXX is her current number- she just wanted to make sure all you guys still know her # and her total refusal to use protection!
-
08-03-23 23:20 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 397Um
Do you see me addressing ANYTHING in regards to a bare ding dong into her coochie?
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
Duh.
-
08-02-23 17:20 #6434Senior Member

Posts: 2989So
Are you saying that she doesn't do BBFS at all and all these reviews about her are lying? But I do believe that she has a pimp for sure!
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 02:30 #6433Senior Member

Posts: 397Uhhhhhh
100% it is him on the phone texting. I know this as fact, not hearsay. She actually doesn't even like to suck dick and won't.
Originally Posted by BbfscipOnly
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 22:22 #6432Senior Member

Posts: 882Both their brains would short out if a woman, who wasn't their wife, talked to them.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 20:50 #6431Regular Member

Posts: 6I'd buy that for a dollar!
I'll donate a bottle of Jameson to see that!
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 18:27 #6430Senior Member

Posts: 2085Social Date
One of my bosses in a rich honcho in the Republican fundraising world. There is a big event in Las Vegas in September. I will ask him for tickets if I can convince Abby to go with me. I'd love to see Pence or DeSantis make a move on her.
-
07-30-23 19:39 #6429Senior Member

Posts: 71Red Flag!
Texted these two and within 5 minutes was asking me to CA them since "they were desperate and had no food".
Originally Posted by MagicBanana88
[View Original Post]
Too bad because their pictures and description led me to hope they were real.
-
07-30-23 08:43 #6428Senior Member

Posts: 503Tripps. Link
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/147563369
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
Have not seen her myself.
-
07-29-23 18:55 #6427Regular Member

Posts: 9Recommendation
Just got to town for a solo trip. Any recommendations for this weekend. Any help Is appreciated.
-
07-29-23 18:26 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 44Yes I saw Tripps today
She's cool, this my 3rd time seeing her, I just seen her not to long ago and I busted my nut inside her, she's good kisser as well, she's worth seeing.
-
07-29-23 14:27 #6425Senior Member

Posts: 2989I
Guess it was just a dream? Or maybe is there a number or link so we can dream as well?
Originally Posted by RedRedWine
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 07:09
Senior Member
-
07-29-23 01:17 #6424Senior Member

Posts: 57Tripps
Saw Tripps. Very easy-going. Pics are accurate. Some blemishes, but nothing overly awful. Extremely chill (as long as you are, I think). $5 bbcip. Very talented and gentle. A bit self-conscious from younger mongers having misguided ideas about real women. Overall, good experience. Treat her well.
-
07-27-23 02:51 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 67Enjoyed her last week for $ QV BBFS CIP DATY GFE. Best deal ever since Diamond DD who has since retired.
Originally Posted by SixFlags
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





