Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 826 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 12388
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7498

    Good PM

    Hello,

    Anyone got any leads on a good PM? Used to see a lady off 18 nd, but it looks like she's moved on. The only lady at the Sa**why location was good, but got greedy in the end.

    Tied the new place off 8 nd near Flavel. Middle aged, not bad, but not great. Greedy for standard, I would not recommend or repeat.

  2. #7497
    Quote Originally Posted by Abkbk  [View Original Post]
    Following up on my previous report on Blue rose. Recently got a text from an unfamiliar number advertising them. Never contacted them before and after that one scouting visit. Prior to that text, I was getting bombarded by texts from 87th which then switched to a different number to send me their ad text. The blue rose text had in it that they had Japanese girls just like what 87 was telling me. I'm believing that the two shops are connected. If anyone has any confirmation on this, you're welcome to enlighten me and everyone else that may be wondering. Still not planning on going back to either one.
    Those 2 shops + Blue Moon are all owned by the same Lady.

  3. #7496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148

    Blue rose

    Following up on my previous report on Blue rose. Recently got a text from an unfamiliar number advertising them. Never contacted them before and after that one scouting visit. Prior to that text, I was getting bombarded by texts from 87th which then switched to a different number to send me their ad text. The blue rose text had in it that they had Japanese girls just like what 87 was telling me. I'm believing that the two shops are connected. If anyone has any confirmation on this, you're welcome to enlighten me and everyone else that may be wondering. Still not planning on going back to either one.

  4. #7495

    Hall across from ranch market

    Quote Originally Posted by Nideoute  [View Original Post]
    Just scouted it today. One lady, late 40's, on the heavy side, nothing that enticed me to stay. Rate is 40 hh /60 hr.

    Also scoped out the new place on Hall across from ranch market. Location is a little hard to find, backside of a building with some sort of Christian ministry. Maybe because of that they seemed desperate for business: 50/70 but offered "first time" $10 discount. Three ladies, all late 30's to 50 ish, very flirty and friendly. I didn't have time but might be worth a return.
    Agree the greeting was flirty but nothing after that. So-so massage and offer to diy, won't return.

  5. #7494

    Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by FM5369  [View Original Post]
    Might be worth your while to stop in. Met YoYo. And had a great massage. 😀.
    Is this the same YOYO that was there in the past?

  6. #7493
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGuy74  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today and the neon light was off. Red sign on door saying Stop Work.
    That would be a shame.

  7. #7492

    Maple

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Going to have an open morning tomorrow in E. Vancouver and looking for an updated rec. Used to frequent Eastern but it had been 4+ months. Table shower and BBBJ a bonus but just looking for the best quality of service and servicer possible. PM with any details and donations if you prefer. I'll report back!
    I'm not sure about table shower because I don't really like them, but Maple in E Vancouver has an open menu and I had BBBJ there a couple of times.

  8. #7491

    Couve Recs

    Hello. Going to have an open morning tomorrow in E. Vancouver and looking for an updated rec. Used to frequent Eastern but it had been 4+ months. Table shower and BBBJ a bonus but just looking for the best quality of service and servicer possible. PM with any details and donations if you prefer. I'll report back!

  9. #7490

    Battleground Closed?

    Stopped by today and the neon light was off. Red sign on door saying Stop Work.

  10. #7489

    Indo girl

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    So these two shops are connected? Maybe the gilf traded shops with the Indo girl. Indo girl sounds interesting have you done FS with her? I doubt I will return to this shop the spitting on the floor was disgusting.
    I followed Indo girl here. Not sure if shops are connected. I didn't do FS with Indo girl. I didn't see any spitting with her. But I get what you're saying. In the past I've seen girls do the spit take, kinda gross but I understand since I probably won't want the taste of rubber in my mouth either.

  11. #7488
    Quote Originally Posted by BookOfMorty  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone has had experience with this provider.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Chinese-vixen
    She's real and is a lovely woman.

  12. #7487

    Indo girl FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyboy1977  [View Original Post]
    The Indonesian girl from Marina is here now. I didn't see the GILF you talking about? There's 2 girls here Indo girl and other slim "MILF" you had mentioned. Indo girl's service is pretty good hence I followed her to here.
    So these two shops are connected? Maybe the gilf traded shops with the Indo girl. Indo girl sounds interesting have you done FS with her? I doubt I will return to this shop the spitting on the floor was disgusting.

  13. #7486

    Cherry Blossum

    New place for me at 122 & Powell. Good experience. BBBJ / cfs. House + 160. I would recommend.

  14. #7485

    Gen recon

    Took a trip to this spot with 'great massage' on 7 x NE Sandy. Slim woman late 30's, pretty immediately went in for teasing. I like a massage with teasing and a simple end, which is hard to come by these days. I guided her off the boys and onto a bad spot on my back. She was fine, but not a talented masseuse. Not for me, and then she quoted me 60 a the end there but hadn't set the mood, so I passed.

    Went to Beaverton comfort place. Muffin-topped 40's something took off my draping immediately but gave a fantastic massage. I was so relaxed, I didn't try anything but didn't appear anything was on the menu.

    Popped head in ya ya Tacoma, she called me baby about 5 times in the duration of me asking how much for an hour, didn't get legit massage vibes, but she was cute 30's.

    Any recs for spots with great massage? Even a diy place with great massage?

  15. #7484
    Quote Originally Posted by FoolOfATook  [View Original Post]
    Just happened to walk by this location the other day. There was a report earlier that this location had closed. If they were ever closed, they're certainly open now.

    Anyway, I was greeted by a 30-something butterface wearing a short dress that accentuated her C-cups tits. Massage was short and light. She had me flip as soon as my hand started wandering up her thighs. BBBJ, CBJ & CFS were all offered for a slightly higher than average rate. Very enthusiastic, would repeat.
    I've been here couple of times. Most of the girls here ask for ridiculous prices and are not above average LA K-girl or some other Asian stunner. The best one they had here was Lala and the rest were mediocre at best. FYI, owner (matronly lady in her 50's) subs in when business is slow or she can't find replacements.

    Also this place is rush. If you blow your load early you're out. I tend to go backwards, service then massage and I got booted out at 25 min even though I paid hour. I could only imagine if I paid hr and blasted in first 5 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape