Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 309 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3506

    Bonnie

    I did a QV with Bonnie. Pics are not accurate. She is skinnier than the pics, and has messed up teeth. She was at a hotel on 19 in NPR. (I saw Coco and her db hanging out outside). Before she even touched me she asked me why I wasn't hard. I told her she needed to touch me first and get me going LOL She starts a CBJ and after about 30 seconds starts asking me what's wrong. Spent about 5 minutes of her complaining every 30 seconds. Almost got up and left, but was finally able to get her to go longer than 30 seconds. Started CFS and of course, more complaining. Oh well. YMMV but I will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/149302195

  2. #3505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Million dollar neck

    Neck is ghetto for BJ I think, so million dollar neck is an excellent BJ?

  3. #3504

  4. #3503

    April

    Up in NPR late evening. Hit up a few girls, but she was only one that responded. Notes on 19. She looks exactly like pics. Which isn't my normal cup of tea, but all I could get. Reasonable donation and wide open menu. She was a little bitchy at first, but warmed up.

  5. #3502

    Denay

    Quote Originally Posted by DTwoMessAnt  [View Original Post]
    See post 3213.
    Thanks for the intel and feedback guys! Very much appreciated.

  6. #3501

    Denay

    See post 3213.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this young lady? I've researched but can't find anything. I did text with her and her comms were good, but her rates seemed on the low end. I get a funny feeling sometimes when they start at the low (or reasonable) end of the scale. I was told 60,100, and 1. 5. Says she's a small package but looks a little on the bbw side which isn't my type usually.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...720/7273642140

    Also curious about this one. Anybody know what a "million dollar neck" is? LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/148795549

  7. #3500

    Denay

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this young lady? I've researched but can't find anything. I did text with her and her comms were good, but her rates seemed on the low end. I get a funny feeling sometimes when they start at the low (or reasonable) end of the scale. I was told 60,100, and 1. 5. Says she's a small package but looks a little on the bbw side which isn't my type usually.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...720/7273642140

    Also curious about this one. Anybody know what a "million dollar neck" is? LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/148795549
    First one is Denay. She's been around a long time. Always in the Hudson / Port Richey area. She's done doubles with a lot of the other girls who live in that area like Trish and Cashies. Good BBBJ and FS at a bargain if I remember correctly. BBFS was on the menu. Been a long time so my memory is fuzzy.

    Not sure about the 2nd one.

  8. #3499

    Any intel? A

    Has anyone seen this young lady? I've researched but can't find anything. I did text with her and her comms were good, but her rates seemed on the low end. I get a funny feeling sometimes when they start at the low (or reasonable) end of the scale. I was told 60,100, and 1. 5. Says she's a small package but looks a little on the bbw side which isn't my type usually.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...720/7273642140

    Also curious about this one. Anybody know what a "million dollar neck" is? LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/148795549

  9. #3498
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    She's located in Brooksville and is looking for new regulars. I have posted her in Tampa & Orlando recently with good success. An Orlando monger personally contacted me to say that her BJ skills were top-notch! So, contact me via PM if you would like her digits.
    Can you PM with details? I'm down the road from Brooksville. Also, any tips on others that you know of in the Brooksville area? Thanks!

  10. #3497

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Bummer, her ad is down already. You still have her #?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/148575064

    Most recent ad. I'll dm you her number.

  11. #3496
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyknight1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/147789098

    After several days of texting and price negotiating, I was finally able to see Coco. Pics are 100% real. Did a QV at a hotel in NPR. She was nice, and could hold a conversation. After a little chit chat she was straight to business. She said it's not her favorite thing to do, but she gave a good BBBJ. She offers BBFSCIP. She did not have any condoms of her own so if you're not in to that bring your own. I would repeat.
    Bummer, her ad is down already. You still have her #?

  12. #3495

    Quick 2 Question.

    Long time member but post very little. That said, the guidance I have gotten from some ya'll's experiences has been helpful. Anyways, can anyone tell me anything about Skyy? She has used several names and her posts concern me in that she is willing to 'trade', but damn, she intrigues me! Secondly, does anyone know of a provider that would be comfortable entertaining a buddy and me? I have a friend coming from out of town tomorrow and we enjoy sharing a hot little number that likes the attention. Thanks guys. Stay safe! Hopefully things improve in this 'thing of ours'. It's been slim pickings.

  13. #3494

    Coco

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/147789098

    After several days of texting and price negotiating, I was finally able to see Coco. Pics are 100% real. Did a QV at a hotel in NPR. She was nice, and could hold a conversation. After a little chit chat she was straight to business. She said it's not her favorite thing to do, but she gave a good BBBJ. She offers BBFSCIP. She did not have any condoms of her own so if you're not in to that bring your own. I would repeat.

  14. #3493
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Texted with her. She has GPS and too many "no's". No kissing, no DATY, no BBBJ. She was asking 1. 4 QV and I think 2. 2 for hhr. I passed.
    Agree 100% and I passed for the same reason.

  15. #3492

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy6969  [View Original Post]
    Any body seen or heard from her recently?
    She texted me the other day from the same number she's been using. She was ready to do business on the cheap but I was busy. She's around for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape