Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 77 of 309 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 4631
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3491

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Are.

    Saw her a couple of times for car dates only. She is definitely not a looker and I would say the "tomboy" reference is fairly accurate. She is not a "go to" for me by any stretch, but she does anal for the same price or less than most girls do CFS or BBBJ. I saw her only for the anal sex and if you're not into that I would pass also.
    Any body seen or heard from her recently?

  2. #3490

    Des?

    Anybody know what happened to Des? She was one of the best but seems to have disappeared in recent months. Feel free to PM if you want.

  3. #3489
    She better move closer to downtown Tampa if she thinks she can charge that. Thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Texted with her. She has GPS and too many "no's". No kissing, no DATY, no BBBJ. She was asking 1. 4 QV and I think 2. 2 for hhr. I passed.

  4. #3488

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall seeing feedback here for this one. She has an EB review but those are unreliable. Has anyone had experience? https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7274951664.
    Texted with her. She has GPS and too many "no's". No kissing, no DATY, no BBBJ. She was asking 1. 4 QV and I think 2. 2 for hhr. I passed.

  5. #3487

    Honey

    I don't recall seeing feedback here for this one. She has an EB review but those are unreliable. Has anyone had experience? https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7274951664.

  6. #3486
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaHaveFun  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. Has anyone seen and can verify she is a squirter? Ryall.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/147169099
    Search her name here ymmv

  7. #3485

    Squirter? Can Anyone Verify

    Hello everyone. Has anyone seen and can verify she is a squirter? Ryall.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/147169099

  8. #3484
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Hannah in Holiday recently? I know she used to be in the Hudson area and that some guys had mixed reviews, but I can't find anything recent. She would be a bit of a drive for me so I really don't want to waste my time / money if the general consensus is that she's not worth it. I usually don't mind TOFTT but like I said, she's a bit of a drive for me.

    Hudson / Port Richey has really poor options as of late, so if anyone has a solid recommendation in this area they don't mind sharing I'd appreciate it. Sharing is how we keep each other safe and from wasting valuable time and hard earned $$. Feel free to PM if you prefer not to share the good, the bad and the ugly to the whole board.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...231/7272748550
    I have seen her twice. Unless its a really bad experience, I understand people have bad days normally give them another chance. The first time she was so high she couldn't hardly talk and she had an odor that I just couldn't place. The second time we were interrupted by what I assume was her pimp or boyfriend to get the money. They played it off as if he was fixing a water leak in the room and was taking out the water in a trash can along with used needles in the trash can by the bed.

    Once he came in and left I didn't feel comfortable anymore and left. She has a banging body and really nice cock sucking lips so I wanted to give it a try but there will be no 3rd chance. I have also heard that she has ripped multiple people off so if you do decide to see her be careful.

  9. #3483

    Red Flags.

    Quote Originally Posted by IamMaximus;6536604[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/146665097[/URL]

    Her photos look great. She is on Snapchat as lupegonza65.

    She responded as soon as I added her and started asking for $30 deposit and she promised she'd see me at her hotel in Port Richey. Pretty persistent. I like her looks but there are no reviews or comments. If anyone has info I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
    Anytime an ad says "all sex styles" or list both Greek and anal. You know it's fake.

  10. #3482
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMaximus  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/146665097

    Her photos look great. She is on Snapchat as lupegonza65.

    She responded as soon as I added her and started asking for $30 deposit and she promised she'd see me at her hotel in Port Richey. Pretty persistent. I like her looks but there are no reviews or comments. If anyone has info I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
    Looks fake to me. Save your money.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/917-580-9626

  11. #3481

    Anyone have experience with this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/146665097

    Her photos look great. She is on Snapchat as lupegonza65.

    She responded as soon as I added her and started asking for $30 deposit and she promised she'd see me at her hotel in Port Richey. Pretty persistent. I like her looks but there are no reviews or comments. If anyone has info I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

  12. #3480
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Hannah in Holiday recently? I know she used to be in the Hudson area and that some guys had mixed reviews, but I can't find anything recent. She would be a bit of a drive for me so I really don't want to waste my time / money if the general consensus is that she's not worth it. I usually don't mind TOFTT but like I said, she's a bit of a drive for me.

    Hudson / Port Richey has really poor options as of late, so if anyone has a solid recommendation in this area they don't mind sharing I'd appreciate it. Sharing is how we keep each other safe and from wasting valuable time and hard earned $$. Feel free to PM if you prefer not to share the good, the bad and the ugly to the whole board.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...231/7272748550
    I was personally ripped off by her in the past and more recent comms between she and I (well, about 2 years ago-ish) basically went: "It's your fault for not understanding why I had to rip you off then and you really should get over it. ".

    That didn't warrant a second chance to me.

    She may totally have changed. I just doubt it.

  13. #3479

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyknight1  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to meet Gia. QV for 80. First of all, when she says she's ready, be prepared to have to wait another 20 minutes. Her comms are pretty good besides that. She is hosting in a hotel near 52 and 19. The pics are 100% real. Big fake tits. I do think she's hiding teeth issues, but she keeps them hidden so I never could see them. She was quiet and very sweet. She has some limitations, but she does try to make you happy. BBBJ was ok. CFS is painful for her so you have to be carful. She said doggy is the only position she can do. Overall, not very exciting. Again, she is sweet and wants to make you happy, but her physical limitations make that tough. YMMV. I may repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/144639880
    Can you bang, touch or suck her funbags?

  14. #3478

    Pasco Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    She did the same to me months ago. I wonder if she ever bothers to see anybody at all. Jesus these women these days.
    After several Ghosting ventures in that neck of the woods decided that better to save my gas and stop wasting time up there.

  15. #3477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    I wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    After reading positive reviews of her and chatting with her for almost a week, Madison stood me up today. Pretty bummed as I drove 90 minutes to see her. Won't make that mistake again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...098/8134307799
    She did the same to me months ago. I wonder if she ever bothers to see anybody at all. Jesus these women these days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape