Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 19295
-
08-04-23 15:35 #15695Senior Member

Posts: 139New to central Florida
I relatively new to the space coast, Orlando scene but so far not too bad. 2 out of 3.
First tiny Heather, what more can be said. When I saw her the directors to her place left me scratching my head. No house numbers anywhere that I saw and to get to her little palace, what she was telling didn't jibe with the landscape. But it all worked out, and a definite repeat for me!
Next: Justy, even though there have been some really mixed reports I decided to pull the trigger. Comms sucked with one word responses and hours between them, to the point I finally told her to have a nice day and forget that I contacted you.
Third: Not on the space coast but worth a drive was Sarah MM. Picked her up and went to the hotel, really nice person and had me LMAO with monger stories on the way there and back.
On to my too do list LSME if I can ever get a response and southern hospitality, haven't attempted to contact her as of yet. Just waiting until I'm sure I will be able to keep appointment.
I'm an old guy so I mostly enjoy the company of more mature women, so any suggestions would be appreciated.
On a different note I think us mongers should request deposits for appointments, so if you get ghosted or they are medicated to the point of falling asleep with a mouth full or spinning around jabbering at a rapid incoherent pace. You would at least recoup your gas and time.
SD.
-
08-04-23 12:30 #15694Senior Member

Posts: 37Ms. Robhearts.
Originally Posted by BarelyAHuman22
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 12:04 #15693Senior Member

Posts: 545Stephanie
I made it further. ,. ,. ,. to this LOAD of at $#: 'I asked for pictures. I have to be attracted to you to invite you over".
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
Uhmm. What? How about, I decide what I pay you, AFTERWARD, based on your performance?
I'm going to guess she has a LOT of free time.
F1.
-
08-04-23 10:36 #15692Senior Member

Posts: 37I had a dream a week or two ago, I was Engorged Clooney and I met with Julia Robhearts. She had to make arrangements so that her roommate wouldn't be there, but there was no drama and soon I was with her. She met me at the door wrapped in a towel. We kissed and the towel went to the floor, my hands sliding against her body as she pressed closer. Her aftermarket add-ons were excellent. DFK until into the bed we went, she caressed little Engorged Clooney taking him in BBBJ. Itching for some pie, she lay next on her back as as some DATY got underway. She was too sensitive for my usual sucking technique, but a firm tongue caused her to writh. Next on the menu, MISH but little man want having it. We agreed to end our time early. No drama, pleasurable.
Next time before I go to bed I'll take my medication, then the dream will be phenomenal!
Originally Posted by RustyZipper
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 10:25 #15691Regular Member

Posts: 4That's a naw from me
I reached out once and I think she quoted me. 3 for relief. I declined. If she is talented, certainly not the economical replacement akin to Lauren.
Originally Posted by MoreThanLookin
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 09:31 #15690Senior Member

Posts: 2959Kelly
Based on your description, I'm guessing you're referring to this Kelly, aka Southern Hospitality:
Originally Posted by ATHiker
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/570911781584
And yes, girls got serious head game!
-
08-04-23 07:53 #15689Senior Member

Posts: 517Her ad says it all
Anyone who's ad starts off with "Your welcome" just for her posting is on autoban in my eyes. Didn't even get the first word right then tries to force a poem at the end. Next!
Originally Posted by Mike4387
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 07:22 #15688Senior Member

Posts: 100Racism and body shaming
Her reference to the customer being "White" in a derogatory manner says a lot as well.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
She appears to hold White men in contempt and goes on to use body shaming language.
Never a good idea to do business with anyone who sees customers in such a contemptible light.
I won't comment on her exterior look but she has some ugliness on the inside.
-
08-03-23 23:02 #15687Senior Member

Posts: 323She seems and act as diva in her post. Too many red flags in one single ad.
Next.
Originally Posted by RustyZipper
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 22:48 #15686Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Stephanie (AKA Goddess) can go batshit crazy
Whoa! I thought about this one but had a gutt feeling about her just by reading the fine print in her post. Glad I stayed away from this nightmare. That text message was something else. After reading that I would have sworn you ran over and killed her dog on purpose. She does warn "NOT FOR THE FAINT HEART" in her ad. Thanks for confirming my tea leaves on this one.
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
Rusty Z.
-
08-03-23 22:36 #15685Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Julia's Apartment
Ryutt,
Sorry to hear about your experience the other week with Julia. I have visited Julia 2 or 3 times since she has been in her apartment (if this is same apartment you visited). Those times were chill for me, and I had a great visit with her as always. I was aware of there being a roommate. On the first visit to the apartment, I heard them come home and they seemed to have gone about their business and from the sounds of it, went to room soon after arriving. I did not see them when I left. Yeah, nothing breaks the mood like having someone banging on the door. That has happened to me before as I am sure with many others. Previous clients showing up late or security to check on us when appointments run over and the occasional double booking. Getting up, getting dressed and getting out is the best. When going to an incall, I expect the provider to provide a nice clean and safe environment for me as well as being discrete. I don't want to be seen by anyone else and definetly no drama. Sounds like the ball got dropped on no drama during your visit. I definitely understand why you wouldn't want to visit her at her apartment after witnessing that. I would feel the same way. Julia is a great date and I hope your next visit with her is amazing as I am sure it was the previous visits with her.
Thank you Ryutt for posting this and the heads up. Again, sorry to hear about your experience but a great post.
BrownBacker2,
Your post was inappropriate.
Rusty Z.
-
08-03-23 22:19 #15684Senior Member

Posts: 92Kelly
Another great workout with Kelly, good communication set up time was on my way she was ready when I arrived, no waiting was clean and fresh smelling off to the workout room for some DFK and play time with the twins all natural ones. Had some great positions and she has a great head game for sure non rushed, CFS, GFE. No Greek.
Thanks Kelly your a great host and a fun time.
-
08-03-23 20:41 #15683Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Xina and Gabrielle
Thank you Willie and all the other senior members keeping us updated on all the great ladies availability.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Rusty Z.
-
08-03-23 18:19 #15682Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Tville
I visited with her once several months ago. She is very sweet and I had a nice visit. Pictures are recent. I wouldn't mind visiting again next time I am up there. The only good experience I had in de ville.
Originally Posted by Sparky1984
[View Original Post]
Rusty Z.
-
08-03-23 17:47 #15681Senior Member

Posts: 47Which one are you talking about here?
Originally Posted by Gwitty
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






