Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 19298
-
08-03-23 20:41 #15683Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Xina and Gabrielle
Thank you Willie and all the other senior members keeping us updated on all the great ladies availability.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Rusty Z.
-
08-03-23 18:19 #15682Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Tville
I visited with her once several months ago. She is very sweet and I had a nice visit. Pictures are recent. I wouldn't mind visiting again next time I am up there. The only good experience I had in de ville.
Originally Posted by Sparky1984
[View Original Post]
Rusty Z.
-
08-03-23 17:47 #15681Senior Member

Posts: 47Which one are you talking about here?
Originally Posted by Gwitty
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 15:44 #15680Senior Member

Posts: 545Could be. ,. ,but not 100% that she used to use the LEGS FOR DAYS nickname. Composite pic in your link looks like a mix of dif chicks.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
She posted THIS 4 days ago under Mary Jo.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...l/191917137356
And NOTE its out of T-ville. {and as SParlky just quoted "nothing good comes out of. ".
F1.
-
08-03-23 15:22 #15679Senior Member

Posts: 517Let's all keep chill
I got no qualms with any of y'all, but I was just trying to report some facts. I didn't need to throw out the "coulda been one of y'all" line, I was just making a shitty joke. In honesty, I don't care who or what it was, I just don't want to have to fight my way out of a visit and I was almost offended at what was happening till I remembered it's all part of the game we play. Glad I got out ok, no one followed me. I probably woulda shook Bigstud's hand as he's helped me find a few nice girls in the past, but we don't need to throw out conjecture and shit talk here. That's what space cadets is for.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
Needless to say I ain't going to see Julia at the apartment again, I don't want to have to ditch a shank off a bridge for a BBBJ that doesn't get even a SP or SW idc who's doing the BBBJ.
-
08-03-23 14:02 #15678Senior Member

Posts: 307Tville
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/589698580954
I know nothing ever good comes out of t-ville but has anyone seen her. I'm going to be there tomorrow and searched but couldn't find anything.
-
08-03-23 11:44 #15677Senior Member

Posts: 232Looks familiar
Anyone know this one is.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...d/858174841982
-
08-03-23 11:43 #15676Douchebag

Posts: 181Yoooo
Yo BigStud Julia is mentioning you in her new tryst ad LOL.
-
08-03-23 11:35 #15675Senior Member

Posts: 37Drug abuse?
Not to beat a dead horse but this is why I don't see her. She does smoke weed but there is something else she's on that is ruining her, my very first visit with her started with us smoking a blunt then right before we started I can tell she was nodding a little during the BBBJ. I said I want you on top and as I'm reaching towards the dresser to grab the cover she had already put me inside of her and started riding me. I said let's switch but she straight ignored and kept going until we both blew. I really believe the drug use is clouding her judgment because that was the first time I've ever met her in life and she just put me right inside of her bbbfscip which kinda of scared me because I can only imagine how many of her boyfriends are BB or how many other first timers she's done this with and I'm not a fan of Russian roulette.
-
08-03-23 09:29 #15674Senior Member

Posts: 89White Knight Willie
More like White Night Willie. Can't wait to see him defend her on this one. There are pictures of him on the forum with his tiny Willard if you want to ID him.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 09:06 #15673Senior Member

Posts: 545Yep. Supposedly middle of Aug is it --No more Head Dr: I too will be shopping for a replacement DOCTOR.
Originally Posted by MoreThanLookin
[View Original Post]
You might try Trugem down in Palm Bay. Haven't seen her in a year, but she had some real skills back then.
F1.
-
08-03-23 07:25 #15672Banned Member

Posts: 1739Wtf
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-03-23 06:40 #15671Senior Member

Posts: 684Julia
It was probably Bigstud47 he rooms with her sometimes and gets a little jealous.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 06:27 #15670Senior Member

Posts: 1944Xina and Gabrielle
Xina and Gabrielle have informed me that they will be available for Duos and Singles tomorrow Friday. If you have her contact information and have seen her / them, I know that I really don't need to elaborate on what a session with both of them or individually is like! Xina says that she will have some additional availability next week as well. Reviews are all over this section and on her blog below. Some of you guys with absolutely no posts have contacted me and as I have mentioned, try posting about your experiences on these pages and I'll consider passing along her contact information. Senior Forum Members can PM me if interested. Without a doubt, the best thing going in Brevard these days! Cheers Willie.
-
08-03-23 05:22 #15669Senior Member

Posts: 2652
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the info gents, it's greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




