Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 11028
-
08-07-23 07:24 #9768Senior Member

Posts: 3853Every time. You need to know how to handle the overdose or the craziness. STD, just know where to get treated. These people are so hard from the streets that STDs is almost nonexistent. COVID couldn't wipe these people out, never mind STDs.
Originally Posted by Cdeez1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 22:03 #9767Banned Member

Posts: 49Don't you get worried about STDs or one them overdosing in your car?
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 11:52 #9766Senior Member

Posts: 838Pig pens
For the dirtiest part and filthiest are the turn on for me. It's part of the game. Picked up a barefoot WSW walking south Hampton. She was filthy and smelly. Her feet were black.
Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2
[View Original Post]
She has a full Bush. She was a great fuck only 35.
-
08-05-23 02:08 #9765Senior Member

Posts: 360Think I'm done
Think I'm done with streetwalkers. Went out last night and it was fairly active but these girls are just too dirty. I passed by one that looked ok then she gets closer and the baby damage stomach, dirty face / clothes, and user marks just turns me off right away. From a distance looks decent, but when they get close I just send them away. I know some guys mention these gems, but just not worth the time / gas to go around in hopes of getting one.
-
08-04-23 16:49 #9764Senior Member

Posts: 3024I've seen her ALOT!. She's always with the goons, talking a mile a minute about bullshit. She's not worth the time or effort!.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 10:40 #9763Senior Member

Posts: 838Christine
Christine and I had fun last summer doing some open air dates. She was always passing out though. Glad to see she is back this summer.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 10:22 #9762Senior Member

Posts: 574Hoppin'
I just drove through the Mass Ave and Allerton area, it's 10:15 am, and I saw two BSW on Pompeii, a blonde WSW on Peirson, and two WSW on Mass Ave. All of them gave looks. The three WSW even turned and followed my car after making eye contact. All of them look beat, so I didn't stop.
-
08-03-23 21:42 #9761Banned Member

Posts: 49I never take chances with the strung out crazy looking ones LOL.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 14:22 #9760Senior Member

Posts: 3853AM pickup and avoid
The first picture is a short lady, looked normal. But, when I picked her up, she wouldn't shut up. She was talking full speed. Said BBFS for 40, went to the spot and she was acting funny. I felt she was going to take the $$ and bolt. So, I locked the door, put my hand on her back and asked her to blow me first. She wouldn't even do one suck. I told her to lay down, she took forever to take off her pants. Got on top and she wouldn't even open her legs wide. She kept saying, "hurry up" and I wasn't even inside yet. I said fuck it. She was really pissing me off and I told her that I'm dropping her off right there. She begged to drop her off at NMS. When I left, I floored it as I was pissed off with her and she was freaking out. I wanted to throw her out as fast as I can. I stopped at the intersection near BFD. As she got out, I saw something that was most likely very important to her. It was a glass of crack on my seat and fell out of her pants. I grabbed it as she was leaving and I saw her feeling herself looking for it. I drove off with the door open and made a quick left jerk to close my door. I stopped on the other side of the road and threw it down the sewer.
As I was driving around, I saw Christine (again). This time, I actually stopped and picked her up. She dressed up really good (see picture). Usual BBFS with no drama. Christine made me feel better and stopped at the supermarket and got her DD and a few other items. I avoided Christine as she was expensive. She didn't hit me that hard with the fee. But, it was better than the short Ho who was just a witch. I didn't get the name of the short Ho. But, do avoid. I've said my piece. Have fun.
-
08-03-23 00:36 #9759Banned Member

Posts: 49She had a white T shirt and black pants blonde looks maybe 40? Decent tits and ass but didn't op for FS.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 20:49 #9758Senior Member

Posts: 3853Without a name is fine. But, can you describe how she looks like, what she was wearing and where she was from? That's if you asked that question. Often, some of us will know who this SW is.
Originally Posted by Cdeez1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 17:11 #9757Regular Member

Posts: 22Lynn
Was bored and driving through Lynn union on Sunday around 9 PM. Saw this WSW with big natural boobs and awesome ass. Went to a parking lot and got a nice BBBJTCWS for $50. She gave me her phone number and dropped off in the same place I picked up. Said she won't walk in there that often. I got lucky that day.
Her name is Lauren.
-
07-30-23 17:47 #9756Banned Member

Posts: 49Last night around 1 AM I Decided to swing by the ave and found a WSW sitting on the corner of chesterton st across from the fire station sitting down. Picked her up around the corner and didn't smell or was high out of their mind thankfully. Went BBBJ with cim, I gave her 40 because she sucks me well and swallows throated no problems!
Didn't get a name or talk much, I'm only there for one thing LOL.
-
07-25-23 16:38 #9755Senior Member

Posts: 207Hot humid night
Went down the side streets there where a few out for the pickup. BSW approached my car. Don't usually go with BSW but she was young and thin. Thought she said her name was cammie but it could have been kimmy. Perfectly normal performance and didn't smell too bad considering how dirty she was from the street.
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
BBBJ 30 plus 10 tip for BBFS.
I'd recommend.
-
07-25-23 14:48 #9754Senior Member

Posts: 3024Strolling Dot Ave.
I Strolled Dot Ave last night from Ashmont to Fields Corner. in the Ashmont area, I saw one possible BSW in a short black dress who looked possibly homeless. She was cute but had that hard look. She didn't even look my way. I observed her from a distance and she gave off SW vibes. I'll try again tonight just to see if I could possibly break the ice with her, if not, I'll fuck off if she is not interested. Strolled past Richdale's (Formerly 7-Eleven) and saw WSW Melissa. She had on a black tank top and some loose booty shorts and a few tats on her arm and leg. Broke the ice with her and the session was cool. We went off into a spot where it was a CBJ and some doggy action for $40.
After we finished, she immediately went into her bag and smoke her crack as I was leaving. Sheesh!. It simply shows you guys it isn't us "who's their daddy".
MeatMan










Reply With Quote




