Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 7390
-
08-11-23 21:18 #5620Senior Member

Posts: 1149My total damage was $200 but I was going for an hour I never got or rather I spent it waiting for party supplies. Being new to the area I find it hard to get my organic green tabacco. I assumed she was a real pro escort who would have it ready to go when I arrived then I realized she was low a level street walking type of provider. She is ok for a qv or hh if you take longer but she isn't worth an hour. She rushes and has an attitude problem. Not sure what her qv or hh prices are without party favors but I imagine you can lowball her because after meeting her she seemed desperate to get to some crack. Her face is as or almost as pretty as her ad but that body was and strangely shaped. If she had a better attitude my mind could adjust her body to seem attractive but she acted like a crackhead by the end of the visit.
Originally Posted by DogOn
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 17:08 #5619Regular Member

Posts: 2True Depth Relief
Does any pros or therapist have the true deep skills? STG pros all claim to be the goat but must be dealing with some well below average clients. I've only found one that goes past the barrier but I think she moved to Gville or Orlando. Would prefer a massage with some barrier passing skills but that maybe asking too much.
-
08-04-23 08:58 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 308I saw her a fee weeks ago, she does have a great tasting pussy. She also had me fuck her with her dildo until she got off. I paid for a qv and was there over an hour.
Originally Posted by DogOn
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 19:38 #5617Senior Member

Posts: 379Scammer
Scammer, I thought that might be the case. Multiple cities to scam multiple mongers and no travel needed. Thanks for the intel. SMH LOL and Cheers.
Originally Posted by Davg421
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 15:04 #5616Senior Member

Posts: 308I think she is a scammer. She wanted a $40 deposit, so I passed.
Originally Posted by JoesGarage
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 13:02 #5615Senior Member

Posts: 379Traveler?
I Googled the digits and it looks like she's a traveler. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/59491802 Older gal with a rockin body, she does look like a great time. I would love to see a report.
Originally Posted by Davg421
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 12:26 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 68Hennessey
Thanks for the info. I've wanted to try Hennessey but leery of her constant reference to party supplies being available, seems to make her more of a LEO target. What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 19:40 #5613Senior Member

Posts: 1149Saw Hennessey
She has the best ad on skip the games but not exactly escort quality. Her body is awkward and large but from the shoulders up she looks good. Doesn't hide her crack addiction and doesn't give the best service. Bareback cip available but low ball the prices and don't get involved with party favors. I ask if she could hook me up with something organic and green and it lead to a big confusing mess where she likes to spend the roses before the deed is done. We still did the act but the one hour session took more than an hour to get started. Once started it was rush rush and she was coming down from a crack binge with the roses earned from the action already spent on her addiction. I will give her credit for following through because most crack heads wouldn't. The kitty felt fine and it was fun but not worth the rose investment. I won't see her again but she is worthy of a qv https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...l/861036522030.
I also saw her for a 3rd time hours before seeing Hennessey. Had a great time, I highly recommend her https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...n/500040010314.
-
08-02-23 10:05 #5612Senior Member

Posts: 308Weirsdale
Has anybody seen this lady? She said she was at the bed and breakfast in weirsdale. It seems odd that a provider would stay there.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/59491802
-
07-31-23 18:38 #5611Senior Member

Posts: 1149The "no BB anything" part of her ad was enough for me to write her off as some who won't make an effort to earn roses. What's next? Will she demand masks and social distancing too?
Originally Posted by Liquid3867
[View Original Post]
If a rubber cage is your thing then cool but I have never had a decent time with a provider who won't at least do a BBBJ. They seem to be afraid of touching a penis.
-
07-31-23 18:24 #5610Senior Member

Posts: 91Prices?
What are her donations? Unfortunately they are not listed on her ad.
Originally Posted by KnockingIt
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
07-31-23 18:14 #5609Regular Member

Posts: 17Red hot
She looks pretty hot. Communication was so so. She kept me waiting for about twenty minutes when I arrived. She seems to be. All business and takes care to please you. Seemed to be into it. A bit pricey but beggars can't be choosers out in the middle of nowhere.
.
Originally Posted by Liquid3867
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 17:13 #5608Senior Member

Posts: 1149Fun girl nice price
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...n/282179383367
Seen her twice. Took me a while to figure out how to copy paste on a phone to share this. She gets into it, she let's me in all the way with no fuss. She doesn't wear make up or put on a faux sexxxy like most providers she just puts out and does a good job of it. I plan to see her regularly because I like her no bullshit approach to the profession. She doesn't kiss or do Greek. I never even asked for Greek she just made sure to let me know ahead of time so I would not show up expecting something she doesn't offer. I wish more providers let me know about menu limitations before they get their hands on the roses. This provider doesn't run off with the roses before the action takes place, she let's it sit there until the deed is done. She ought to get a few courtesy visits from guys who appreciate a no rush honest provider who makes things clear up front.
-
07-31-23 02:38 #5607Senior Member

Posts: 330Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/307147690588
Looks like she would be a fun time. Any info would be awesome. Thanks.
-
07-27-23 14:05 #5606Senior Member

Posts: 352Still posting on Skip.
Originally Posted by Cash352
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





