Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 743 1243 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 19314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15684

    Kelly

    Another great workout with Kelly, good communication set up time was on my way she was ready when I arrived, no waiting was clean and fresh smelling off to the workout room for some DFK and play time with the twins all natural ones. Had some great positions and she has a great head game for sure non rushed, CFS, GFE. No Greek.

    Thanks Kelly your a great host and a fun time.

  2. #15683

    Re: Xina and Gabrielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Xina and Gabrielle have informed me that they will be available for Duos and Singles tomorrow Friday. If you have her contact information and have seen her / them, I know that I really don't need to elaborate on what a session with both of them or individually is like! Xina says that she will have some additional availability next week as well. Reviews are all over this section and on her blog below. Some of you guys with absolutely no posts have contacted me and as I have mentioned, try posting about your experiences on these pages and I'll consider passing along her contact information. Senior Forum Members can PM me if interested. Without a doubt, the best thing going in Brevard these days! Cheers Willie.
    Thank you Willie and all the other senior members keeping us updated on all the great ladies availability.

    Rusty Z.

  3. #15682

    Re: Tville

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1984  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/589698580954

    I know nothing ever good comes out of t-ville but has anyone seen her. I'm going to be there tomorrow and searched but couldn't find anything.
    I visited with her once several months ago. She is very sweet and I had a nice visit. Pictures are recent. I wouldn't mind visiting again next time I am up there. The only good experience I had in de ville.

    Rusty Z.

  4. #15681
    Which one are you talking about here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwitty  [View Original Post]
    Not to beat a dead horse but this is why I don't see her. She does smoke weed but there is something else she's on that is ruining her, my very first visit with her started with us smoking a blunt then right before we started I can tell she was nodding a little during the BBBJ. I said I want you on top and as I'm reaching towards the dresser to grab the cover she had already put me inside of her and started riding me. I said let's switch but she straight ignored and kept going until we both blew. I really believe the drug use is clouding her judgment because that was the first time I've ever met her in life and she just put me right inside of her bbbfscip which kinda of scared me because I can only imagine how many of her boyfriends are BB or how many other first timers she's done this with and I'm not a fan of Russian roulette.

  5. #15680
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Could be. ,. ,but not 100% that she used to use the LEGS FOR DAYS nickname. Composite pic in your link looks like a mix of dif chicks.

    She posted THIS 4 days ago under Mary Jo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...l/191917137356

    And NOTE its out of T-ville. {and as SParlky just quoted "nothing good comes out of. ".

    F1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2023-08-03_154312809.png‎  

  6. #15679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Let's all keep chill

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    It was probably Bigstud47 he rooms with her sometimes and gets a little jealous.
    I got no qualms with any of y'all, but I was just trying to report some facts. I didn't need to throw out the "coulda been one of y'all" line, I was just making a shitty joke. In honesty, I don't care who or what it was, I just don't want to have to fight my way out of a visit and I was almost offended at what was happening till I remembered it's all part of the game we play. Glad I got out ok, no one followed me. I probably woulda shook Bigstud's hand as he's helped me find a few nice girls in the past, but we don't need to throw out conjecture and shit talk here. That's what space cadets is for.

    Needless to say I ain't going to see Julia at the apartment again, I don't want to have to ditch a shank off a bridge for a BBBJ that doesn't get even a SP or SW idc who's doing the BBBJ.

  7. #15678

    Tville

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/589698580954

    I know nothing ever good comes out of t-ville but has anyone seen her. I'm going to be there tomorrow and searched but couldn't find anything.

  8. #15677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Looks familiar


  9. #15676

    Yoooo

    Yo BigStud Julia is mentioning you in her new tryst ad LOL.

  10. #15675

    Drug abuse?

    Not to beat a dead horse but this is why I don't see her. She does smoke weed but there is something else she's on that is ruining her, my very first visit with her started with us smoking a blunt then right before we started I can tell she was nodding a little during the BBBJ. I said I want you on top and as I'm reaching towards the dresser to grab the cover she had already put me inside of her and started riding me. I said let's switch but she straight ignored and kept going until we both blew. I really believe the drug use is clouding her judgment because that was the first time I've ever met her in life and she just put me right inside of her bbbfscip which kinda of scared me because I can only imagine how many of her boyfriends are BB or how many other first timers she's done this with and I'm not a fan of Russian roulette.

  11. #15674

    White Knight Willie

    More like White Night Willie. Can't wait to see him defend her on this one. There are pictures of him on the forum with his tiny Willard if you want to ID him.

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    It was probably Bigstud47 he rooms with her sometimes and gets a little jealous.

  12. #15673
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreThanLookin  [View Original Post]
    With Lauren (aka Head Dr) leaving soon I'm looking for a new Dr. Has anyone have experience with this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...d/253569744613 Pics seem to be a mix of old and new. Thinking the latter are probably more current. Thanks.
    Yep. Supposedly middle of Aug is it --No more Head Dr: I too will be shopping for a replacement DOCTOR.

    You might try Trugem down in Palm Bay. Haven't seen her in a year, but she had some real skills back then.

    F1.

  13. #15672

    Wtf

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #15671

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    I went to visit Julia on her bday a couple of weeks back. She invited me to her new apartment after asking if I would see her at a hotel, no biggie I figure. Get there and she says she has a male roommate who is gone, and we have a good casual meet with some great BBJ, working on round two when the door pounding starts. Roomie came home and didn't have a key or something? I don't know, don't much care. Got dressed, dropped a 30 minute donation on her headboard, and got ready to leave quickly. I'm not ever looking for trouble but I know I'd rather get into it with my pants ON than off. Julia was super pissed at this guy, I've never seen her street side come out so much, and I've seen her I have 0 clues how many times. I wouldn't suggest the apartment, I got the feeling this guy only showed up because she told him she was seeing a client, so he's probably catching feelings. For all I know its one of y]all. Felt weird walking to my ride having to watch my back, went in feeling perfectly comfy because it was Julia, but I got out ok.

    Anyways long story short she's still got a killer body and is a great date, but I wouldn't go back to her apartment.
    It was probably Bigstud47 he rooms with her sometimes and gets a little jealous.

  15. #15670

    Xina and Gabrielle

    Xina and Gabrielle have informed me that they will be available for Duos and Singles tomorrow Friday. If you have her contact information and have seen her / them, I know that I really don't need to elaborate on what a session with both of them or individually is like! Xina says that she will have some additional availability next week as well. Reviews are all over this section and on her blog below. Some of you guys with absolutely no posts have contacted me and as I have mentioned, try posting about your experiences on these pages and I'll consider passing along her contact information. Senior Forum Members can PM me if interested. Without a doubt, the best thing going in Brevard these days! Cheers Willie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpeg‎   IMG_5801.jpeg‎   IMG_5715.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape