Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 19295
-
08-02-23 07:56 #15665Senior Member

Posts: 684Kristina
She has a long history with the Indian river county SO. I'd stay far away from that drama. Search Cleveland on their website.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 06:41 #15664Senior Member

Posts: 1944Meghan
Please check reviews on Indian River Forum, Escort Section! One and done for me over a year ago. She must have gotten out of jail, because one of the mongers described her as "heroin chic". Proceed at your own discretion, maybe she's clean now and horny!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 06:27 #15663Banned Member

Posts: 1739Same
Same one I asked about few days ago listed as banging body, got word yesterday crack ***** and slob.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
08-02-23 06:03 #15662Senior Member

Posts: 2652Call out of the blue
Gents, I believe I may have reached out to this one a long while ago since her pics caught my attention. I may have even enquired about her here. Out of the blue I see she called me but it was in the evening after my bed time. Have any of you had any experience with this lady? She says Sebastian which is fairly convenient for me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...s/074802855604
-
08-01-23 08:33 #15661Regular Member

Posts: 4Head Dr leaving
Wanted to let you boys know Lauren the head Dr is leaving the area in a few weeks. Enjoy it while you can.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/072855288119
-
07-31-23 16:43 #15660Senior Member

Posts: 1944My Goodness!
I have never in my entire life ever read such contemptible language from an outrageously unattractive woman! Consider yourself lucky, that's if she's real!
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 16:30 #15659Senior Member

Posts: 86Stephanie (AKA Goddess) can go batshit crazy
I reached out to her around 9 am. Sent selfie as requested. An hour later she replied with file pictures. I responded saying I was busy and would reply in 30 min. Which I did (11:15). Did not hear back from her so texted again around 2. She replied to give her a second. And hour later (3:00) I sent another text saying my window was closing. That's when she went off as seen below calling me all kinds of names and how she was busy. I responded back explaining that all she had to do was be honest vs no response, then "give me a second" followed by nothing. I said clients don't like to be left hanging. That set her off again. Never did she think she did anything wrong. The I was a f-king piece of st etc.
I would suggest that if you read this you stay away. If you have seen her and had a good experience, consider yourself lucky for now.
Another way of identifying her future ads as she list herself as a Cuban and Iranian mix.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...s/699675806889
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/313774103437
-
07-31-23 14:21 #15658Banned Member

Posts: 1739Michelle
So rumor is that Michelle is moving to brevard. Yay.
Bs.
-
07-30-23 19:03 #15657Banned Member

Posts: 1739Banging body
Anyone have info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...y/406683421441
Bs.
-
07-29-23 10:36 #15656Senior Member

Posts: 92Xina
I went to see her had a great time as advertised hope to meet her friend thanks again great find.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 19:48 #15655Senior Member

Posts: 54Willie who is the lady on the portable rub table who is nude on her back with man made boobs? Thanks oh and how far from Sebastion and BBBJCIM by any chance. If yes and yes may I have her info?
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 18:33 #15654Banned Member

Posts: 1739Robbery with weapon
Charges were robbery with weapon.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
Booking Date:01/19/2021 06:32.
Release Date:01/25/2021 13:46:35.
-
07-27-23 14:25 #15653Banned Member

Posts: 1739Info
Ok how about info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/062712745731
Bs.
-
07-27-23 11:46 #15652Banned Member

Posts: 1739Lmao
Do you recall chic that her and bf robbed dude in Titusville hotel? Well that is who she is!!
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
07-27-23 11:39 #15651Senior Member

Posts: 1944Victoria
Yeah, her and her BF robbed a monger up in Cocoa Beach, if I'm not mistaken and I remember that it was in the papers. Apparently, she must be out of jail! So definitely be warned!
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






