Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 17950
-
08-04-23 10:12 #13165Senior Member

Posts: 345Scam?
This gal looks interesting. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with her. But, smells like a rat. She is on * and the more I see the post it looks like she is in Naples, Fl.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...c/083543597181
-
08-04-23 08:50 #13164Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636No, but it would be nice to see her face and a couple of more pictures. Close up and flattering angles usually spells trouble.
Originally Posted by Pizo86
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 22:16 #13163Senior Member

Posts: 116[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
08-03-23 20:56 #13162Senior Member

Posts: 132Hope
Saw Hope today, Hotel in Lex. All comms via her go-between. Very painless set up, no problems. Went with an hour at 3 roses. Not the cheapest.
Very sweet girl, quite curvy, lotsa tatts, pierced nipples on great breasts. Very pretty girl. Eager to please, and enthusiastic. No kissing, which was pointed out beforehand, a shame, as I like a bit of a GFE, but Head game was outstanding, if your a fan of sloppy BJs Hopes definitely your girl. Does BBBJ, BB, CIM, CIP. Had a great time, bit pricey, a 30 min would probably be my next visit, as no 'making out' to start off, if you see what I mean?
So, great girl, easy, painless set-up via her go-between. She's recommended, I'd repeat, definitely.
-
08-03-23 20:46 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 132Contacting Hope
Hello,
Originally Posted by SirFuksHerALot
[View Original Post]
If you scroll down the forum a bit, find a poster called Dick Cedarmore? He handles contact for Hope. I saw her today, great fun, very sweet girl. PM Mr Cedermore, he'll sort you out with a meeting with her. It's very painless, she's very under the radar, so he's the go-between, a long-term customer of hers, I think.
-
08-03-23 18:03 #13160Senior Member

Posts: 147Throat goat
Looks like she ate a goat or three. LOL.
Originally Posted by GibsonMartin
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 12:12 #13159Regular Member

Posts: 4Throat Goat
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/199048066485
Anyone seen this one?
-
08-03-23 11:29 #13158Regular Member

Posts: 1Madison Nicole
Anyone take a plunge at Madison Nicole.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/596615331025
-
08-03-23 11:20 #13157Regular Member

Posts: 10Please share her info
She sounds fantastic but I'm new to the forum, not to the game. And this is exactly why I joined this fantastic forum! All the great info and reviews that are maintained but the groups admins! Unlike some of those other forums where it's a mess and can't make heads or tails out of the reviews. So very excited to be here! If you could DM me her info and any pics you could share, that would be great!
Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 22:48 #13156Senior Member

Posts: 100Hope is for real
I took the plunge to visit Hope, and was glad I did.
Super sweet, very friendly, and very, very fun.
I plan to be seeing her whenever I can.
Definitely recommend!
-
08-01-23 19:57 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 171Christy
I've tried for about a week, I thought we had something set up then she went dark for about 6 hours randomly texting me and when I'd respond she'd go dark for about 2 hours in between. I just figured she had closer clients text her so I kept giving up, then she has tried to call me twice at like 1 or 2 in the morning so I don't know WTF is up with her.
Originally Posted by BigFish78
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 19:19 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 171Kristy
I think she used to go by Kristy. A pretty big drug problem, but I thought she tried to be friendly. She'll take those teeth out and give a decent BJ.
Originally Posted by BigFish78
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 13:41 #13153Regular Member

Posts: 5Dahlia
Anyone seen her before? Real or fake ad on EA.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/147808002
-
08-01-23 12:47 #13152Regular Member

Posts: 16Blonde MILF?
Anybody seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...3/846218127430
-
07-31-23 22:44 #13151Senior Member

Posts: 286Hilary
I haven't seen her but she has been advertising on Tryst for a bit. Her prices she has listed on that site are absolutely ridiculous. I would be interested in seeing her but not for those rates. Escortalligator rates are more normal but I would proceed with caution. If you take the plunge let me know how it went.
Originally Posted by BludAcc1963
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





