Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 7730
-
08-03-23 15:57 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 389I think this kind of thing is become more common with Asian dancers these days. They know they are a rare commodity in the clubs so push the limits of what they can get away with. You have June, Safari, Malaysia, Fiji, Catherine, Cora all asking ridiculous rates. There's a report of Fiji on tuscl trying to force a tip out of a guy and threatening to tell the mgmt he mistreated her if he didn't pay up. Hopefully guys start to wise up and freeze them out until the market corrects them. There are a couple still in the reasonable range - Jhene, Pia, Emme - others?
Originally Posted by Boboloo
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 15:50 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 389Thanks for sharing your cautionary tale. Hopefully this place arms you with some the basic guidelines to not get taken again. It's always a good reminder that some of these girls are ruthless sharks. Andrea is a well known long time GPS queen but even I am taken aback by her throwing out a 2 k number. Pure insanity.
Originally Posted by BlueNose723
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 15:46 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 389We don't need hide their fake names on this site so I'll guess this was Candy, a veteran professional pleaser.
Originally Posted by JayM
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 22:33 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 118To each is own I guess
No disrespect to anyone's actions. But I would never pay for a handy either. I can get that done for free myself. If a girl thinks she can give a simple handy for 100 then she starts charging 200 to touch her. 400 to finger her and then 800 orifices!! This is where we must draw the line at some point and make them realize that they are a dime a dozen in this hobby. This GPS is getting out of hand. The only time it's worth paying over 1 K is if she's a well known porn star with unicorns and rainbows blowing out her ass.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 22:05 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 785Agreed. There are guys that only want to smell armpits for 15 minutes straight. Who am I to judge, if they are as happy as I am doing my thing, then great. Each person should do what makes themselves happy. Just make sure to price it right.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 20:38 #4590Senior Member

Posts: 131Fact. Jenny from Rialto does not do any extras.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 19:45 #4589Senior Member

Posts: 870Spearmint Rhino Rialto / Paradise COI
Nothing much going on at those clubs in title. Very slow, and not to much to choose. Jenny at Rhino Rialto is so beautiful to my eyes, but she claims she doesn't do extras, anyone care to tell me Jenny does do extras from Rhino Rialto? Paradise is boring big-time. I asked some ugly dancers if they get freaky, most said no which, 1 or 2 said yes, no prices talked, Candy paradise she was cool to talk to and Sky seems to be getting alot of VIPZ, NOT MY TYPE. . .
-
08-02-23 19:35 #4588Senior Member

Posts: 56Blue at Synn be warned!
She came over and sat in my lap, we talked for a while and wanted 5 for a VIP. I laughed said no way and explained LA online, massage parlors and adult entertainers pricing. We chatted some more it was the end of night so I thought I'd get a VIP and she would drop her price. NOPE no such luck, ended up with a 15 lap dance, where she blocked my hands 60% of the time from wandering.
-
08-02-23 01:39 #4587Senior Member

Posts: 283I respectfully disagree. Ain't no different than guys throwing $20-$100 in 1's on stage. You drop decent coin and get no play; hell she's not even touching you. I ain't 1 to judge what another wants for a good time / how they spend their money.
Originally Posted by Pusclicious
[View Original Post]
I've got 2 buddies that pay for HJs:
1. One is REALLY afraid of STDs.
2. One loves making out and getting an HJ same time. (This one sounds interesting.).
I think one can argue the amount they pay for an HJ makes them a dummy. I can go with that. Assuming you're middle-class and not some $50 k / month baller, $100 max for an HJ seems fine. $20 if we're being reasonable. $3. 50 if she likes you LOL.
-
08-02-23 01:20 #4586Senior Member

Posts: 173Make sure you don't drink too much (or any other substance), I've been there done that before. Not wanting to go home empty handed, and get enticed thinking you just want to have a good time. Come to realize the next day you spent too much and regret it. It happens. Some guys probably won't admit it here though. Its just soo convenient to walk in, pick a flavor of the evening, and get your extras in a simple visit. Take some time off, recoup, and get back at it!
Also don't get too wound up on others here saying they got cheap extras. I think some won't pay a certain amount, but are also willing to go home empty handed vs getting something on your first visit.
Originally Posted by BlueNose723
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 00:06 #4585Regular Member

Posts: 22The best couch dance I have gotten this year was from SRCOI from a dancer whose stage name starts with the letter C. I had been trying to get a dance from C all night until she happened to stop and asked for a dance. No extras involved, but one $20 dance was all it took LOL. The wait helped build up the tension and the release was intense. Definitely one of my Top 5, if not Top 3.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 22:02 #4584Senior Member

Posts: 144Absolutely. My definition of fun is no holes barred. And better earned me up before we start a VIP LOL.
Originally Posted by Pusclicious
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 21:54 #4583Regular Member

Posts: 20Yup definitely lesson learnt here! My American accent is bad LOL but thank you for the kind advice!
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 21:38 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 72Too late for that, he's been marked.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 21:34 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 283Chalk it up as a lesson learned. If you still enjoy Andrea I suggest you sit near the bar area and have her approach you. (If time is of the essence or she's taking too long, go ahead and throw 1's at her to get her attention then sit back down.).
Originally Posted by BlueNose723
[View Original Post]
Negotiate on the floor. Be clear with your words and body language you're willing to not do a dance if she won't come down in price. Be discrete. Don't talk about how enjoyable her last dance was. Give off the vibe you're enjoying yourself with or without her dance. If she is willing to walk away as well, let her know "No problem, let me know if you change your mind I'll be right here. ".
Your UK accent probably sounds like money to girls anyway. Watch some US movies and get an American accent LOL.









Reply With Quote





