Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 25038
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19953

    Probably Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this one is and if she is legit? She texted me but I don't have a record of her number and google search comes up with nothing.
    It looks like the same girl I asked about the other day. The consensus is that she's fake. Link to the ad I asked about below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/751272081209

  2. #19952
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this one is and if she is legit? She texted me but I don't have a record of her number and google search comes up with nothing.
    Did she give a name when she texted you? Did you ask who she was?

  3. #19951
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone remembers Marissa she used to hang around with the late Melanie had marks like a junkie all over her and told everyone it was from a car accident. Just wondering if she is another one that has died, in jail, or moved.

    Thanks in advance.
    Last I saw from her FB, still in RI. Looks like she got clean and on her way to getting herself together. Last post was in April, don't know what she's been up to the last three months, hope she's still doing well.

  4. #19950
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this one is and if she is legit? She texted me but I don't have a record of her number and google search comes up with nothing.
    I mean no offense but are you kidding me? Texted you out of the blue, you don't have her number, and a search returns nothing and you think it is possibly legit?

  5. #19949

    Marissa

    Just wondering if anyone remembers Marissa she used to hang around with the late Melanie had marks like a junkie all over her and told everyone it was from a car accident. Just wondering if she is another one that has died, in jail, or moved.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #19948

    I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this one is and if she is legit? She texted me but I don't have a record of her number and google search comes up with nothing.
    She looks familiar but I can't place her and can't remember a name at all.

  7. #19947

    Anyone know this one?

    Does anyone know who this one is and if she is legit? She texted me but I don't have a record of her number and google search comes up with nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230802-094642.jpg‎  

  8. #19946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this one. I have not seen her post in the past, and she does look TGTBT, but thought I'd ask just in case.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/751272081209
    Definitely nor real pics.

  9. #19945
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Hey all anyone have any experience with this one? She looks pretty decent.

    TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/028577057892
    She has a few good reviews on here recently. Haven't tried her yet.

  10. #19944

    Natasha / Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    The pics are def her. She got "married" and went away for a few years. I will ping her to assess. Seems like she def has a bf. But seems to be with 2 guys, unless one is baby daddy and the other is the new bf.
    It is unfortunately more than likely a scam. The messages are in horrible English and asking an extremely low rate for what she was know to provide and you guessed it, asked for the payment up front, when I refused started sending different cash apps requesting a booking fee. Much different than when I seen her a year ago which was downhill.

  11. #19943

    Umm

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #19942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Kayla

    Hey all anyone have any experience with this one? She looks pretty decent.

    TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/028577057892

  13. #19941

    Anyone seen this one?

    I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this one. I have not seen her post in the past, and she does look TGTBT, but thought I'd ask just in case.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/751272081209

  14. #19940

    Natasha

    The pics are def her. She got "married" and went away for a few years. I will ping her to assess. Seems like she def has a bf. But seems to be with 2 guys, unless one is baby daddy and the other is the new bf.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I THINK this is the same one that went by Natasha, then Anastasia, then she disappeared over a year ago? Here is the current ad, it just went up today:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...er-me/57896586

    Here is an old ad that Natasha / Anastasia had used over a year ago, assumming its the same girl as in the link above, and not just someone stealing her pictures:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...tasia/46215612

    The pictures I myself took of her and her her sperm-filled snatch back in 2015 can be viewed in my post, "Rub Girl Natasha", #11572 on this page:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...408&viewfull=1#post4944408.

    Can anyone confirm that the ad in that first sumo link above is really Brazilian Natasha / Anastasia? She was surely a hot little fuck toy back in 2015, and a satisfying GFE CIP lay, but shorted on time big time, so I only cum-pumped her that one time. It was in that notorious "massage" incall on Royal Street. So I'm wondering if her menu is still the same, that is, nice DFK and CIP, after all these years, but perhaps, in her current maturity, without the bum's rush?

  15. #19939
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Not much as far as reviews for this one so I toftt. The pregnant picture in the ad is not her. The other pictures may be a younger her and about 50 lbs lighter. The conversation started out ok. She gave me the location, Econo Lodge motel in Cranston I told her an ETA and then it got weird. She told me to hurry and get there and I'm thinking she's already rushing me what's up with that. I asked her why and she didn't reply. I tried calling and no answer so I texted her and said this is weird I'm going to pass. 5 minutes later she replies sorry I thought someone else was coming but there not now so you can come anytime. Well the little head took control and off I went.

    I get to the hotel and ask for the room number and she texts give me 10 minutes. I'm thinking I should have just passed. So just shy of 10 minutes she texted me she's ready and gives me the room number.

    So like I said her pictures are not a good representation of her. She does have a cute face but has rolls of fat on her legs and arms. She has a fat stomach also, so much so you couldn't tell she was pregnant. She has a nice set of boobs somewhat deflated but nice nipples to suck on. Not far enough a long to be lactating. She said she's 5 months.

    I almost took a pass but she was cute and had nice nipples and I really needed to unload. We got undressed she lay on the bed and I proceeded to go down on her but I could tell she hadn't washed so I decided to go at it mish. She asked if I wanted covered or not. I always do covered but she had no problem going raw with no upcharge. I fucked her mis and sucked on the nipples and she was getting into it to the point she came. After that I did as well. This is a one and done. Will not repeat but others may like that type YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...t/211077088374
    Took a ride with this one at Econo today. Pretty much echo what you said except she really wanted the rubber. Said no way so she told me to pull out. I did, mostly. 100 for qv. Pretty easy to communicate and we hopped right to business. Ain't no way in hell I'd go down on that dark mass of flesh. Probly won't repeat either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape