Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 838 1338 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 25008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19953

    Any info on this one?

    I see she has some reviews but I don't have an account so I can't see them.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...2798.htm?cat=1

  2. #19952

    Probably Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this one is and if she is legit? She texted me but I don't have a record of her number and google search comes up with nothing.
    It looks like the same girl I asked about the other day. The consensus is that she's fake. Link to the ad I asked about below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/751272081209

  3. #19951
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this one is and if she is legit? She texted me but I don't have a record of her number and google search comes up with nothing.
    Did she give a name when she texted you? Did you ask who she was?

  4. #19950
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone remembers Marissa she used to hang around with the late Melanie had marks like a junkie all over her and told everyone it was from a car accident. Just wondering if she is another one that has died, in jail, or moved.

    Thanks in advance.
    Last I saw from her FB, still in RI. Looks like she got clean and on her way to getting herself together. Last post was in April, don't know what she's been up to the last three months, hope she's still doing well.

  5. #19949
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this one is and if she is legit? She texted me but I don't have a record of her number and google search comes up with nothing.
    I mean no offense but are you kidding me? Texted you out of the blue, you don't have her number, and a search returns nothing and you think it is possibly legit?

  6. #19948

    Marissa

    Just wondering if anyone remembers Marissa she used to hang around with the late Melanie had marks like a junkie all over her and told everyone it was from a car accident. Just wondering if she is another one that has died, in jail, or moved.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #19947

    I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this one is and if she is legit? She texted me but I don't have a record of her number and google search comes up with nothing.
    She looks familiar but I can't place her and can't remember a name at all.

  8. #19946

    Anyone know this one?

    Does anyone know who this one is and if she is legit? She texted me but I don't have a record of her number and google search comes up with nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230802-094642.jpg‎  

  9. #19945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this one. I have not seen her post in the past, and she does look TGTBT, but thought I'd ask just in case.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/751272081209
    Definitely nor real pics.

  10. #19944
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Hey all anyone have any experience with this one? She looks pretty decent.

    TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/028577057892
    She has a few good reviews on here recently. Haven't tried her yet.

  11. #19943

    Natasha / Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    The pics are def her. She got "married" and went away for a few years. I will ping her to assess. Seems like she def has a bf. But seems to be with 2 guys, unless one is baby daddy and the other is the new bf.
    It is unfortunately more than likely a scam. The messages are in horrible English and asking an extremely low rate for what she was know to provide and you guessed it, asked for the payment up front, when I refused started sending different cash apps requesting a booking fee. Much different than when I seen her a year ago which was downhill.

  12. #19942

    Umm

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #19941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405

    Kayla

    Hey all anyone have any experience with this one? She looks pretty decent.

    TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/028577057892

  14. #19940

    Anyone seen this one?

    I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this one. I have not seen her post in the past, and she does look TGTBT, but thought I'd ask just in case.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/751272081209

  15. #19939

    Natasha

    The pics are def her. She got "married" and went away for a few years. I will ping her to assess. Seems like she def has a bf. But seems to be with 2 guys, unless one is baby daddy and the other is the new bf.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I THINK this is the same one that went by Natasha, then Anastasia, then she disappeared over a year ago? Here is the current ad, it just went up today:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...er-me/57896586

    Here is an old ad that Natasha / Anastasia had used over a year ago, assumming its the same girl as in the link above, and not just someone stealing her pictures:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...tasia/46215612

    The pictures I myself took of her and her her sperm-filled snatch back in 2015 can be viewed in my post, "Rub Girl Natasha", #11572 on this page:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...408&viewfull=1#post4944408.

    Can anyone confirm that the ad in that first sumo link above is really Brazilian Natasha / Anastasia? She was surely a hot little fuck toy back in 2015, and a satisfying GFE CIP lay, but shorted on time big time, so I only cum-pumped her that one time. It was in that notorious "massage" incall on Royal Street. So I'm wondering if her menu is still the same, that is, nice DFK and CIP, after all these years, but perhaps, in her current maturity, without the bum's rush?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape