Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 746 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 722 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 11178
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7863

    Any info

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-0eeb981b2469

    Has anyone seen this girl? Wants quite a bit and insists on condoms but she body looks amazing. Sort of talks like a pro and I'm not interested in that sort of experience but do really want to experience those cheeks in person. Wondering if anyone has seen her.

  2. #7862

    Possible Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-346bd99d9163

    This one will say all the right things about what she wants from you sexually. She says she's down for bbfscip and that it turns her on. She was open to meeting up but I wasn't able to. In good faith I sent her some $ and she sent back some hot photos. We made plans to meet. She gave me an address and I told her what time I'd stop by. Once it got close to our meeting time, she texts me saying that she's upset I hadn't texted her and that she feels neglected and that if I wanted to make her happy again, I'd have to send her some $ and if she thinks it's a proper amount, she would still see me. I told her I would pay her $300 if she came downstairs right now and let me see that she was for real and that I'd give it to her without her even stepping foot in my car just so I know she was real. She declined and said she would let someone else cum inside her. LOL idk. I repeated my offer and told her all she had to do was prove to me she was legit with a phone call, FaceTime, or just come downstairs to my car and she went radio silent after. Pretty sure it's a scam but curious if anyone else has had any interaction with her.

  3. #7861

    Seeking

    Used 20 OFFSD to get that discount so decided I hop back on and see what is out there in 2023.

    I think it's like day 5 on seeking.

    Interesting how there is a ton of scammers or fake people it looks like.

    So far what I got did not make the move to see them. All ppm.

    5 Franklins for everything covered. Was tempted got it lower to 4.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-89ec649c8f91

    Same deal wants 5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-8bb63a759c88

    This one wants 6.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-96766757d943

    5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-167d12215ac2

    2. 5 no cover.

    Face looking like ehhhh I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-8ba58aeaf5d8

    8.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-0d701639678d

    6 could probably negotiate didn't try.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-c135e9f2a218

    Discussed with other girls but at the end they either were fake or something was off when the communication is off site.

    Will keep hunting.

    If anyone want to do a trade. I have this girl who is pretty much down. She is legit. UTR. I met with her a few times awhile ago and recently saw her profile and messaged her and got in contact again. You can negotiate it looks like. I got it for 2. Hit my inbox.

  4. #7860
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarun1972  [View Original Post]
    I blocked the Profile, so don't have the Link, the profile name is "Petiteandfun" and from Reseda, 23 Year Old.

    If any one could get the link. Please post here.
    Is this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-73659c70d9a1.

  5. #7859

    Petiteandfun

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    You linked to your inbox, which we can't see. Please link to profile. If profile is gone, posting any pics you have is appreciated.

    Thanks for the warning.
    I blocked the Profile, so don't have the Link, the profile name is "Petiteandfun" and from Reseda, 23 Year Old.

    If any one could get the link. Please post here.

  6. #7858

    SugarDaddyMeet

    IK a guy who posted in San Diego about a girl on this site he recommended. I thought I would get a membership to look. I have never had anything w / it before. I went through the usual process to set up a profile, and have been running into trouble. Once, when I put in an email address from a particular service I use (hush mail), I was told that was not acceptable. I made a new ProtonMail account and tried again. I then tried up set up the profile using a picture I have used on other sites before, which is cut off at mid-face (ostensibly for security). I received a message then that my account was suspicious and I would be required to do a verification. That would entail either sending them my driver's license or a short video to verify I was who I said I was. Obviously, none of that is something I could possibly do.

    I am wondering if there are other guys who have set up accounts on SugarDaddyMeet in the recent past who have been able to get around these security measures, or is it a lost cause?

  7. #7857

    Any info on this milfy hottie?

    Quite the milfy hottie. Any info? Many thanks in advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-01731043c10d

  8. #7856

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarun1972  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful about this profile, She is a scammer, She will agree to Meet and Greet, ask you to come to a public place, and then ask you to share your location, once you share your location, the plan is to follow you and blackmail you, Be very very careful.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-d4d7fb652c7c
    You linked to your inbox, which we can't see. Please link to profile. If profile is gone, posting any pics you have is appreciated.

    Thanks for the warning.

  9. #7855
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-312b0b8b857b

    Hot photos especially for a 46 year old. Wants $5 k / mo allowance. Who's crazy enough to pay that for a 46 year old sugar momma (too old to call her a SB)?
    There is / are whales who probably will but most of those guys want the 25 and under girls.

    These women are delusional. Feminism is running its course.

  10. #7854

    Bew careful

    Be very careful about this profile, She is a scammer, She will agree to Meet and Greet, ask you to come to a public place, and then ask you to share your location, once you share your location, the plan is to follow you and blackmail you, Be very very careful.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-d4d7fb652c7c

  11. #7853

    Valley Sugar

    Any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-2c586889475a

    Seems TGTBT.

    Thanks for any inputs or comments.

  12. #7852
    Quote Originally Posted by Drooo  [View Original Post]
    Did you get your money's worth? For 2 sessions? I hope you did more than "hang out".
    Had a hotel for 4 day and took her to Disneyland since she's from out of town. I was drained by the end of the week.

  13. #7851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470

    Hang Out?

    Did you get your money's worth? For 2 sessions? I hope you did more than "hang out".

    Quote Originally Posted by PetShopMan  [View Original Post]
    The first sb I had took money and never met me. I got played like a chump. Hits me up months later saying she's sorry and needs help. She says for sure we'll fuck this time. Still wanted money up front. Told her no let's meet or nothing. She was reluctant but we hanged out. Gave her 100 bucks and blocked her ass LOL. Never give money up front anymore.

  14. #7850

    Learned tha hard way

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any dealings with her? She was on seeking. Isn't at the moment. Set up arrangement to meet and if we click go to a room. An hour before we were to me she texts "Can you give me the amount agreed upon before we get in the car? I say "No, I will show it to her. I will show it to her in the room and leave it where she can see it. She finds this unacceptable. She texts I must have seen a lot of nave women. I respond just as easy for me to be on the wrong end of this transaction. She goes on to say this is standard ask. She starts to get snippy. I tell her it's not been my experience that this is standard and wish her the best. Listen to this site. Tomorrow I have something set up with a very sexy Latina.
    The first sb I had took money and never met me. I got played like a chump. Hits me up months later saying she's sorry and needs help. She says for sure we'll fuck this time. Still wanted money up front. Told her no let's meet or nothing. She was reluctant but we hanged out. Gave her 100 bucks and blocked her ass LOL. Never give money up front anymore.

  15. #7849

    Avoid

    For anyone visiting Vegas, do yourself a favor and pass on this one.

    Doesn't look anywhere as good as her pics, and once in the room.

    She will try and get you into the shower. Sure sign of a rob.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-31bf9344b660

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape