Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 746 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 11178
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7848
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any dealings with her? She was on seeking. Isn't at the moment. Set up arrangement to meet and if we click go to a room. An hour before we were to me she texts "Can you give me the amount agreed upon before we get in the car? I say "No, I will show it to her. I will show it to her in the room and leave it where she can see it. She finds this unacceptable. She texts I must have seen a lot of nave women. I respond just as easy for me to be on the wrong end of this transaction. She goes on to say this is standard ask. She starts to get snippy. I tell her it's not been my experience that this is standard and wish her the best. Listen to this site. Tomorrow I have something set up with a very sexy Latina.
    Never get carried away. And you didn't. Too many fish in the sea to take chances.

  2. #7847

    Trust your gut

    Anyone have any dealings with her? She was on seeking. Isn't at the moment. Set up arrangement to meet and if we click go to a room. An hour before we were to me she texts "Can you give me the amount agreed upon before we get in the car? I say "No, I will show it to her. I will show it to her in the room and leave it where she can see it. She finds this unacceptable. She texts I must have seen a lot of naïve women. I respond just as easy for me to be on the wrong end of this transaction. She goes on to say this is standard ask. She starts to get snippy. I tell her it's not been my experience that this is standard and wish her the best. Listen to this site. Tomorrow I have something set up with a very sexy Latina.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 646c5c5b7677a0.86097203(1).jpg‎  

  3. #7846

    Paying for SA via Google. How Does that Work?

    Can it be anonymous?

  4. #7845

    Which specific type of Blackhawk card works?

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could still buy OneVanilla. I don't see them anymore, and the cards that look like them don't work on seeking. I have posted about Blackhawk cards, available at Gelson's.
    Blackhawk produce many cards, both MC and Visa, branded and generic, so just to be sure. The cards that work, are they.

    - the generic prepaid gift cards?

    - or the prepaid branded cards, or.

    - Are they MC or Visa, or both?

  5. #7844
    Visiting vegas this weekend but lives in L. A. Kink friendly.

    "usually when I hang out with a sugar daddy it's about 1-3 hours for $700 but I'm willing to do 500".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-4d76c16e19bc

    Politely declined.

  6. #7843
    I believes she's a hapa, I think half Japanese.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Kinda hard to tell with all the crazy eye makeup but she looks Eurasian. Most likely mixed with Japanese with a handle name of Suki.
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    The profile says Asian. Do you know her real heritage?

  7. #7842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1009
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    The profile says Asian. Do you know her real heritage?
    Kinda hard to tell with all the crazy eye makeup but she looks Eurasian. Most likely mixed with Japanese with a handle name of Suki.

  8. #7841
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-d1340a5db1f2

    Had my fill so releasing this one to the wild. Complete sub. But if gag reflex but her ability to get her ass pounded makes up for it. No cip but cia once you've established some trust.
    The profile says Asian. Do you know her real heritage?

  9. #7840
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-312b0b8b857b

    Hot photos especially for a 46 year old. Wants $5 k / mo allowance. Who's crazy enough to pay that for a 46 year old sugar momma (too old to call her a SB)?
    When she first joined the site, I met her, thought I had an agreement w / her. She is everything you would think she is based on the profile. Hey, at least I got to make out w / her at the M&G. My offer to her was just what I had done w / a previous SB (20's and no kids), she has 3 kids, and they lived quite well when she was married. That is what has her on the site. Anyway, my offer to her was a fraction of that ask you mention, I would bet she could be had by someone who has game and maybe offers her half that. Still something I would not be prepared to do.

  10. #7839

    46 year old GPS

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-312b0b8b857b

    Hot photos especially for a 46 year old. Wants $5 k / mo allowance. Who's crazy enough to pay that for a 46 year old sugar momma (too old to call her a SB)?

  11. #7838

  12. #7837
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-d1340a5db1f2

    Had my fill so releasing this one to the wild. Complete sub. But if gag reflex but her ability to get her ass pounded makes up for it. No cip but cia once you've established some trust.
    What did your PPM average out to in the end?

  13. #7836
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-d1340a5db1f2

    Had my fill so releasing this one to the wild. Complete sub. But if gag reflex but her ability to get her ass pounded makes up for it. No cip but cia once you've established some trust.

  14. #7835

    Any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-5b2cf40b85f2

    Seeking Lala Land.

    Photos look great.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #7834
    To those of you who responded, these are great tips. Thank you.

    Still, my point was just how much more you have to navigate the system when you're dealing outside the normal world of credit and being a good customer prospect. It's been annoying as hell. The customer service is abysmal and it's clear many companies feel they're doing you a favor. Just sharing that part of it.

    The few times I've had to contact visa about my prepaid cards were a case study in how to make you feel small.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    I use the $15 T-mobile prepaid service for my main phone. It works well for me since I work from home and can use wifi to not eat up my data. For my "burner" second phone I use Tello's service which is the cheapest service I found and it runs on T-mobile's network. It's less than $8 a month. Now granted it only offers limited talk time at 100 minutes monthly and 500 mb data capped. But it has unlimited text which is how girls primarily communicate nowadays anyways. I only occasionally call a girl and I still have never reached the 100 minutes. And I rarely use it's data. The only other thing is Tello doesn't work the best with iPhone. It works great with Androids which is what I use. But being that you are using the service for a burner phone. You don't want to be using an expensive iPhone just for that. Just get a cheap unlocked Android. Also you would need a mailing address to get the sim card mailed to you. I don't know if they sell their sim cards at any storefront.

    Technically I don't need two phones since I don't have a SO nor a serious civie GF right now. I do civie date here and there still and the arrangements. But I like having the burner second phone because I've dealt with the occasional psycho chic that I need to block. The burner phone has very little info tied to me. The main phone is for everyone else in my life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape