Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 37351
-
08-02-23 12:44 #28861Senior Member

Posts: 256Same Anna
It's the same Anna but if Sanders is right, she might be gone for good. However, who knows? Maybe she'll pop up again sometime in the future. You really never know in this business.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 12:36 #28860Senior Member

Posts: 462Anna gone for good
Anna left just over a month ago because of a fallout with her "boss" she said she will never work for them again. Last I heard she was in NY.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 11:32 #28859Senior Member

Posts: 45Rose
Has anyone seen Rose lately? Haven't seen any reports. I see her ad says outcall only now.
-
08-02-23 11:31 #28858Senior Member

Posts: 45Natasha Novi
Saw Natasha recently. Great value at $ for hh and a great rack.
-
08-02-23 06:10 #28857Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Kk
She's real, in a safe downtown Royal Oak Apartment. $200 gets a decent light massage. There are no menu choices, just a covered BJ ending. She's in a thong on the flip. Great spinner body. Fake cans
.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 02:37 #28856Senior Member

Posts: 427Anna
Speaking of Anna anyone know where she is these days? Seems like I've read reports of other Anna or Anna's with similar description at other locations (like Berkeley or 7 mile for examples). Either of these the same Anna? Or is it just something with that name being a winner?
Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 00:18 #28855Senior Member

Posts: 256Not Sure Anymore.
I know for sure that Anna sure was (damage was $$. 5 out the door) but I know she's been gone from there for quite some time. Don't know who's there any more now but my guess is that if Anna was FS (for the right price) that the other girls that are cycling through that place are as well. IMO though none of them are as beautiful and as sexy as Anna. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by BDR2093
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 23:02 #28854Regular Member

Posts: 6Great Hands 9 Mile Rd
The two ladies working this AMP are apparently sisters. Make for an interesting dream scenario, and one I'd like to pursue, I'm hoping for some Intel before committing the $$ for the two together. Any Intel on Lily and Linda as to what your experiences were and to what might be on the menu?
Please PM me with any info. Thanks.
-
08-01-23 18:19 #28853Senior Member

Posts: 125More info on KK please
Looks tempting, I read the posts here but still not sure of what's on the menu, and what to expect. Please PM or reply with some info, I will not go anywhere these days without knowing what to expect and what to pay. Just too many scammers and I hate taking too much risk. Also is the hour rate all inclusive or are some menu items (if any) an additional charge?
-
08-01-23 14:02 #28852Senior Member

Posts: 36Wondering the same thing. Any info would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by JoeyRamone
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 23:09 #28851Senior Member

Posts: 190Nat and Carla
Carla told me she would no longer do duo's with Nat because she overheard Nat on the phone one day with her doctors office. The office was calling with some test results that were not good. Carla personally told me this.
Originally Posted by Gladstone40
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 14:13 #28850Senior Member

Posts: 8425 Health Spa
Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]
I left a review of my experience at the 25 Health Spa at post 28524, my experience was a menu similar to Day Spa I suppose.
Originally Posted by Epoks
[View Original Post]
I concur, you may have to be prepared for the walk of shame (LOL) upon coming from or going to the door.
Contrast this with Evian nearly right across the street which is tucked away by the building, shrubbery and a dividing wall.
I will typically use a rear entrance if available, it did NOT appear to be available when I went.
-
07-30-23 23:08 #28849Regular Member

Posts: 30Natalie, Carla, etc. Al
I used to see Carla, Natalie, Lexi ext at their place in Canton and then in Westland. What ended up happening? Carla split it seems? And then none of them have that Westland local anymore? I also remember referring to some ambiguous "you don't want to see Natalie, trust me" stuff.
I'm curious, has anyone seen Nat or Lexi lately? I've seen Carla at her place but those stories freaked me out. Was it a Lia situation (recording)? Dirty? Just not a good experience?
-
07-30-23 22:09 #28848Senior Member

Posts: 194Not nearly as good as the old staff working there used to be. I do not recommend. Of course, YMMV.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 18:59 #28847Senior Member

Posts: 928No he is not talking about Day spa but thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






