Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 37351
-
07-23-23 16:16 #28786Senior Member

Posts: 1863A Google image search will reveal the blonde is Olivia Dunne. The others were also harvested off the web.
Originally Posted by IAmGordy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 13:14 #28785Regular Member

Posts: 30Pro tip
The two big bikini place red flags are "sexy specials" and "my friends and I" or something similar. All their ads generally read the same.
Originally Posted by IAmGordy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 12:02 #28784Senior Member

Posts: 170This is almost certainly 100% a Bikini place, no extras and huge oversell.
Originally Posted by IAmGordy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 10:38 #28783Senior Member

Posts: 519Who's Ruby?
They told you right and the ones you described are the correct ones Ruby vs Lisa. This is Ruby: "Then I asked for Ruby. She brought a skinny 5'1" in her mid 40's with brownish teeth and darker skin. ". Hope that helps, HC
Originally Posted by BlueSki1
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 16:40 #28782Senior Member

Posts: 29Can you message me contact info for them? I'm not wanting to be a member of that link to access.
Originally Posted by IAmGordy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 12:36 #28781Regular Member

Posts: 19Has anyone inquired on this?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...-/226521851260
I'm skeptical but curious if anyone has experience.
-
07-21-23 19:37 #28780Senior Member

Posts: 30Who's Lisa? Who's Ruby
Who's Lisa & who's Ruby?
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
I took the cues from some very good reviews on Magic and went there on a rainy night and had the place for myself. When I asked for Lisa, one skinny one in her early 40's said I'm Lisa. She was probably 5'4" and had pale skin.
Then I asked for Ruby. She brought a skinny 5'1" in her mid 40's with brownish teeth and darker skin.
Most providers pretend to be whoever you're asking for. So you'll never know who you're getting.
I wasn't keen on either and when I was about to leave, they pulled their trump card. There was a stunning beauty with bright eyes and augmented boobs & longer hair. It was a good dream. I forgot the name (Sarah? I know it's hard to judge the age of an Asian female, but she must be in her early 30's and very pleasing to my eyes.
Based on what I read in a couple of reviews here, Lisa rides like a rocket. The bright eyed beauty just did mish, and I didn't want to try make her ride & disrupt the display of her beautify face and enhanced boobs.
So, who's Lisa & who's Ruby?
-
07-21-23 15:31 #28779Senior Member

Posts: 435Thank you for your report.
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
Have not been hearing much about this place lately.
Now I am intriqued-- anyone else have a recent visit?
-
07-21-23 10:56 #28778Banned Member

Posts: 279[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-20-23 21:15 #28777Regular Member

Posts: 30Thai places
Anyone have any success with the Thai Sauna place in Farmington Hills on NW? I've had some at the other places (including Siam Touch).
-
07-20-23 14:49 #28776Senior Member

Posts: 101Empire
Going to be out in Madison heights tomorrow. Anyone been to empire recently? Haven't seen a report from them in a while.
-
07-20-23 13:07 #28775Senior Member

Posts: 928This will play out like it does a 100 times a year in this country. There will be no charges in exchange for cops keeping the $350 k. It's a classic definition of police shakedown.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 11:10 #28774Regular Member

Posts: 30Retired
Unless someone else can verify, she's been retired for a while.
Originally Posted by Zeek2120
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 10:32 #28773Senior Member

Posts: 107
Originally Posted by BDR2093
[View Original Post]
Is the Mt. Clemens place is FS too?
Originally Posted by JoeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 09:45 #28772Senior Member

Posts: 259Daisy
Any news on her? Its been a long time since I heard chatter on her.
Originally Posted by Janson20
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





