Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 976 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 857 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 14631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9291

    Do a search for "Southern Gal" and "southern girl"

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...n/762731329402

    Looking to see if there is any Intel. I'm. Sure there is but if anyone has current intel. Would be greatly appreciated.
    NE Kid, Zomgb, and Biggdogg and ThickandCream all reviewed her in some form. Around 15 pages back.

  2. #9290

    Any intel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...n/762731329402

    Looking to see if there is any Intel. I'm. Sure there is but if anyone has current intel. Would be greatly appreciated.

  3. #9289

    Lea

    Anyone tested the waters with Lea? Preferred girl is gone for a month so an alternative is needed. Feel free to PM if you'd like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/045271733404

  4. #9288

    Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDick239  [View Original Post]
    Is she BBFS?
    BBFS has always been available for me with Kodi.

  5. #9287

    Shelley & Kayla

    I saw Shelley and Kayla today near Daniels Parkway and 41.

    Shelley has a banging bod and sloppy BBBJ is superb.

    Kayla is sweet and thick and has the sweetest tight pink pussy. Nice BBBJ but normally everything is covered.

    Both seemed to enjoy themselves, BBBJ, Kayla sat on my face and Shelley rode me until I finished, we all finished.

    Had a difficult time scheduling our time together, first attempt was no show and was late today but I don't regret giving it a second shot!

    Very sweet, clean and sexy women. Seems like that's hard to find lately.

    Will definitely repeat.

  6. #9286
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick report.

    It had been a number of months since I saw one of my past favorites, Kodi. I caught up with her last week at her new incall. A good hotel on Daniels Pkwy.

    Did an hour for 2. 2. and should have stayed longer. She's as sweet as ever and the new digs make everything nice and relaxed if you want incall. She was glad to see me and we did everything two people can do in an hour. Which is quite a lot. Pretty hot with GFE, sweet DATY, and then some pretty intense fucking finishing with her on top moaning. She talks real dirty too and I don't think she's faking it. I'm going back.
    Is she BBFS?

  7. #9285

    Kodi link

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoRocket52  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a current link for her?
    Here you go. From this morning.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/248364512406

  8. #9284

    Paige

    Another great encounter with Paige.

    Not a clock watcher, always fresh, nice and safe place.

    Great BBBJ overall, great girl, if you haven't seen her you're missing out.

    It's one of the good ones, left treat her well.

    Not GPS for sure down to earth definitely repeat.

  9. #9283

    It's a no go for me

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyFish09  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has experienced this one? No name so couldn't use the search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...c/368547763637
    That place is not safe. It is way out there nort fort Myers.

    And when you get there, she ghost.

  10. #9282
    Wondering if anyone has experienced this one? No name so couldn't use the search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...c/368547763637

  11. #9281

    Thanks for the update

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick report.

    It had been a number of months since I saw one of my past favorites, Kodi. I caught up with her last week at her new incall. A good hotel on Daniels Pkwy.

    Did an hour for 2. 2. and should have stayed longer. She's as sweet as ever and the new digs make everything nice and relaxed if you want incall. She was glad to see me and we did everything two people can do in an hour. Which is quite a lot. Pretty hot with GFE, sweet DATY, and then some pretty intense fucking finishing with her on top moaning. She talks real dirty too and I don't think she's faking it. I'm going back.
    Do you have a current link for her?

  12. #9280

    Kodi update

    Just a quick report.

    It had been a number of months since I saw one of my past favorites, Kodi. I caught up with her last week at her new incall. A good hotel on Daniels Pkwy.

    Did an hour for 2. 2. and should have stayed longer. She's as sweet as ever and the new digs make everything nice and relaxed if you want incall. She was glad to see me and we did everything two people can do in an hour. Which is quite a lot. Pretty hot with GFE, sweet DATY, and then some pretty intense fucking finishing with her on top moaning. She talks real dirty too and I don't think she's faking it. I'm going back.

  13. #9279
    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    This is Nicole. You can find her on Tryst. Link.

    She's $400 and is best described in the response before mine. Much better choices out there on tryst for $400. In a pinch, yeah I'd go back. If tha includes a real house cleaning, it's a good deal. But not worth a regular visit.
    Yeah think I seen her before and after her last child, was def not. 400 date, 200 at best.

  14. #9278

    Amber from Orlando Highly recommended!

    In the current world of terrible service and bad attitudes from the girls it was refreshing to spend time with Amber. Willing to please and very skilled. Great body amazing lips (both sets) and super clean! No smell of smoke and no signs of drug use at all. Just a clean honest girl looking to please her customers and make an honest living! I wish there were more like her. Highly recommended. Cost was $$ for the hour and I did not feel rushed. She does outcall only so very safe no risk of LE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/096815207610
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmjqyodlhnzlmzjexzdu2nwy4y2u0nwixmdyxnti3ztzkmwq0yq.jpg.jpeg‎   tmju4nju2mzu5owfhnthkzdu3nwu0odc2zdgzzgq5yjezyjq4nq.jpg.jpeg‎   tmzk2otiyzdgwztdkndqwotkwn2m0ntixmtyyztvmote5y2jlza.jpg.jpeg‎   tndm0nte3n2m1odbkzwnkntmwngixmgniytqzmwvjzwrlzdhkma.jpg.jpeg‎  

  15. #9277

    Utr?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    So my electrician has been complaining about how fooking terrible the selection has been as of late. Well for a long time now. Had to find good talent. I mean even the Latin stables are growing tiresome. So his personal cleaner has decided to clean others clients places. For you senior members you have already had the great work of Nicole so no need to reach out if ya have her already. This I for a very limited time I will say once inbox is full then that's it. So. If you get that message then times up.

    She is nice white skin, chunky ass and thighs, great personality and a people. Pleaser. Loves to make you happy. For those seniors who have a good word to throw in go ahead. She thanks you for it.

    Of course other cleaners you have avail will be in deed greatly appreciated. Caring is sharing.

    Happy hunting.
    This is Nicole. You can find her on Tryst. Link.

    She's $400 and is best described in the response before mine. Much better choices out there on tryst for $400. In a pinch, yeah I'd go back. If tha includes a real house cleaning, it's a good deal. But not worth a regular visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape