Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 976 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 858 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 14631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9276

    Long time lutker

    Been reading on and off for a few years. Glad to be on this side of the fence. Finally decided to pull the trigger. Selections in the region are horrible as of late. From Naples to Bradenton, all rough safe for very few gems. Hope I can contribute. Keep up the good work boys.

  2. #9275
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    5 for 1 hour, and not GFE. What the hell! I hope nobody is tolerating that crap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...d/212353111975
    All those tats and fake boobs aren't cheap! Got to pay for them some how! LOL!

  3. #9274

    Stop the Madness!

    5 for 1 hour, and not GFE. What the hell! I hope nobody is tolerating that crap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...d/212353111975

  4. #9273

    What are the rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    So my electrician has been complaining about how fooking terrible the selection has been as of late. Well for a long time now. Had to find good talent. I mean even the Latin stables are growing tiresome. So his personal cleaner has decided to clean others clients places. For you senior members you have already had the great work of Nicole so no need to reach out if ya have her already. This I for a very limited time I will say once inbox is full then that's it. So. If you get that message then times up.

    She is nice white skin, chunky ass and thighs, great personality and a people. Pleaser. Loves to make you happy. For those seniors who have a good word to throw in go ahead. She thanks you for it.

    Of course other cleaners you have avail will be in deed greatly appreciated. Caring is sharing.

    Happy hunting.
    I checked out the ad and it said 4$ If this is the same girl you recommended me in the past it was $ or $$. It was a good time but baby damage was real, also apartment smelled like diapers and baby powder. Occasionally green herb. Stayed away due to smell sticking on clothes. Am I wrong or thinking of someone else?

  5. #9272

    Poor selections lately. So Nicole will be avail🙂

    So my electrician has been complaining about how fooking terrible the selection has been as of late. Well for a long time now. Had to find good talent. I mean even the Latin stables are growing tiresome. So his personal cleaner has decided to clean others clients places. For you senior members you have already had the great work of Nicole so no need to reach out if ya have her already. This I for a very limited time I will say once inbox is full then that's it. So. If you get that message then times up.

    She is nice white skin, chunky ass and thighs, great personality and a people. Pleaser. Loves to make you happy. For those seniors who have a good word to throw in go ahead. She thanks you for it.

    Of course other cleaners you have avail will be in deed greatly appreciated. Caring is sharing.

    Happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230726_133353_Messages.jpg‎  

  6. #9271

    Sign of the times

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Not me. I MIGHT do $150 for a HH.
    I've not been in this game the longest, but I'm no spring chicken. I can remember when a good hour long time of fun could be had foe $200. Once, in Atlanta, I decided to splurge and get one of Atlanta's hot girls from the Gold Club. $300 per hour. It wasn't that I couldn't afford the $300, it was the principle. Well it was a HUGE dud. She was gorgeous but lifeless. I vowed that day to never go above 'market price. '.

    However, market price is no longer $80/$120/$200. Now it seems the market (at least in SWFL) is $120/$200/$300.

    I'm a slow learner and have not hobbied a lot lately because I can't force myself to fork over $300 for the same thing that I can get for $2. But I can't find that $200 market anymore. Unless you go the STG route and then it's a crap shoot.

    Catch 22 I guess. Eros and Tryst have some amazing girls but they're in the $400 low end all the way up to $1,200.

    What's a guy to do?

  7. #9270
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Got a boyfriend / fianc, got her kids back and moved away. Good for her.
    She will be back, they always come back.

  8. #9269

    Janie

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her quite regular when I lived in that area. I had her number but she quit responding after January. I tried to get in touch with her about 10+ times up until April and never got a reply. Last time I saw her she mentioned having a new BF. I wonder if she got out of the game because of him or some other reason. I know she wasn't everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed her quite often and was never disappointed. It's a shame the good ones disappear like that.
    Got a boyfriend / fiancé, got her kids back and moved away. Good for her.

  9. #9268

    Janie

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her quite regular when I lived in that area. I had her number but she quit responding after January. I tried to get in touch with her about 10+ times up until April and never got a reply. Last time I saw her she mentioned having a new BF. I wonder if she got out of the game because of him or some other reason. I know she wasn't everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed her quite often and was never disappointed. It's a shame the good ones disappear like that.
    Thanks Jedi. She looks very interesting! Talent pool is weak at the moment and too much GPS attitude out there. Happy hunting.

  10. #9267

    Janie

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltySeaMan  [View Original Post]
    About 10 months ago she told me she was deleting all of her contacts and wasn't going to date any more. She rented a house and was getting close to getting her kids back. I wish her good luck.
    Thanks Salty. Good for her. Not so good for us. The talent pool is getting thin and a lot more GPS out there. Happy hunting.

  11. #9266

    Madeleine

    I saw this one pop up on Eros. No info with google. Anyone have any intel?

    TIA. You can post or PM. Thank you!

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/files/5648574.htm

  12. #9265

    Janie PC

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond9640  [View Original Post]
    Any info on where Janie may have gone? She used addresses from Port Charlotte and Sarasota but can't find anything recent. Cute blonde, 33, found a recent review on EB but her post is old. Any info appreciated.
    I used to see her quite regular when I lived in that area. I had her number but she quit responding after January. I tried to get in touch with her about 10+ times up until April and never got a reply. Last time I saw her she mentioned having a new BF. I wonder if she got out of the game because of him or some other reason. I know she wasn't everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed her quite often and was never disappointed. It's a shame the good ones disappear like that.

  13. #9264

    Janie

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond9640  [View Original Post]
    Any info on where Janie may have gone? She used addresses from Port Charlotte and Sarasota but can't find anything recent. Cute blonde, 33, found a recent review on EB but her post is old. Any info appreciated.
    About 10 months ago she told me she was deleting all of her contacts and wasn't going to date any more. She rented a house and was getting close to getting her kids back. I wish her good luck.

  14. #9263

    Mary Kayy Question

    Any current experience with Mary Kayy? She was quite active until a few months ago.

  15. #9262

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    This one looked too good to be true and if you use tineye.com and search the images one is even from Amazon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/942457245415

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...6/876323575301
    Someone posted a review a little while ago on her. IIRC she had a shit attitude which lead to crappy service. I do remember that it was mentioned she had a foul oder between her legs. That's a showstopper for me. I make a mental note to avoid when mongers bring it up and avoid at all costs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape