Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 1399 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 33207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27237

    Kaylani / Ophelia

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/148032721

    Does anyone have any info on Kaylani / Ophelia? She is a BBW MILF that seems to be fairly new. No comments or reviews on Babylon.

  2. #27236

    She's a gem

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    I'd like to see her again as well!

  3. #27235

    Latinas S Ville

    No info to add for the provider, but I can confirm I was in S Ville on legit business over the weekend and saw probably around 5 LEO stationed in the area and one unmarked with a person pulled over. I'm willing to bet that the provider is real (but not the one pictured simillar to the Asians) as long as you can get through the LEO web.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    It's very similar to Asians right now. Several agencies with a few girls. Probably legit with language barriers and some of the same boredom you get with Asians. Unless you need a quick fix. Maybe a little more attractive though. S'ville is a no-fly zone for many of us because the area is full of this profession. So it brings a lot of attention to LE. Could it be a sting? Yup. But you're more likely to get stopped and interrogated during their normal patrol of the hotel parking lots. Good luck!

  4. #27234

    Devine Rachelle

    I would give her a shot if she came out of retirement, she had an intelligent sexy way about her. Great Gal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    Ya know, I never had the pleasure when she was working, but I remember those who did absolutely raving about her, so yeah, I'd take the plunge if she came out of retirement.

  5. #27233

    Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    Ya know, I never had the pleasure when she was working, but I remember those who did absolutely raving about her, so yeah, I'd take the plunge if she came out of retirement.

  6. #27232

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    Would love to see Rachel again. The area is missing her talent.

  7. #27231

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Will2468  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Dayton, but the scene up here is pretty bleak. I was looking on callescort (not my normal site, but it's alright) and there were multiple posts for girls in Spanish with accompanying photos, all pretty fucking hot, and every one I wrote to responded in a decent time. But there's two things holding me back from visiting. 1.) They're in Sharonville and apparently there's reluctance to visit there, but I'm not sure why. 2.) For as many postings as there are, there's not a lot of reviews on here. So does anyone have any info that I'm missing? Thank you for anything you can offer up.
    It's very similar to Asians right now. Several agencies with a few girls. Probably legit with language barriers and some of the same boredom you get with Asians. Unless you need a quick fix. Maybe a little more attractive though. S'ville is a no-fly zone for many of us because the area is full of this profession. So it brings a lot of attention to LE. Could it be a sting? Yup. But you're more likely to get stopped and interrogated during their normal patrol of the hotel parking lots. Good luck!

  8. #27230

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    I would love to see Rachel again.

  9. #27229

    Multiple Latinas in Sharonville

    I'm in Dayton, but the scene up here is pretty bleak. I was looking on callescort (not my normal site, but it's alright) and there were multiple posts for girls in Spanish with accompanying photos, all pretty fucking hot, and every one I wrote to responded in a decent time. But there's two things holding me back from visiting. 1.) They're in Sharonville and apparently there's reluctance to visit there, but I'm not sure why. 2.) For as many postings as there are, there's not a lot of reviews on here. So does anyone have any info that I'm missing? Thank you for anything you can offer up.

  10. #27228

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    It looks like a thread needs to be started for Rachel like Wheredreamsgo did for the UTR "pimping" ! HAHA.
    Now all we need is someone to post Cincykyla is talking about coming back. The board would light up like a Christmas Tree.

  11. #27227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Rachel

    I would be very interested to see her again.

    KC.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.

  12. #27226

    Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    Definitely Interested! Sounds Amazing!

  13. #27225

    Rachel

    It looks like a thread needs to be started for Rachel like Wheredreamsgo did for the UTR "pimping" ! HAHA.

  14. #27224
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyU  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her again!
    It would be great to get to see her again.

  15. #27223

    The market seems to be saying.

    Would love to see her again!

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape