Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 647 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 9697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7072

    Real pos

    Little Johnny was hankering to is morning and the only connection I could make was this one. Never ever ever again. Ran her mouth about all kinds of dumb shit. Including giving details on how she robs clients. Shut up just long enough to put finally put Johnny in her mouth for the most mediocre flute I've had in a while. Stopped before I could finished and handed me lotion to finish myself. WTF. Fortunately later on I got to see my all time favorite who does not post anymore but we stay in touch. And she is still sweet as candy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/943484095361

  2. #7071

    Dwarf Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    This is probably going to sound weird but does anyone know of any midget / dwarf providers? Have had this fantasy to try one out for so long but can't ever find one. If anyone can point me in that direction or even know of any traveling girls that you can suggest coming to the area that would be fucking awesome!!
    This is just a little bit of MB history: about 6 years ago, there was a strip club, called the Pink Pony. It was located on Hwy 17 in Surfside. They regularly featured a dwarf stripper during the spring and fall bike weeks. It was a funky turn-on to see her strut. Then Walmart opened a store across the street, and "they just couldn't have such a place nearby", so they bought the club, and had it torn down. A sad loss for the mongers.

  3. #7070

    Kaykay

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    Was it a confession or does she know any actual intel? She's a junkie herself so is she hating or what? She gave me BJ a long time ago when she was prego. Never saw her for FS. Seen her around town and in Fb post. Looks like shit and don't want anything to do with her tbh.
    Tbt I'm unsure sounds like a confession but I could be wrong.

  4. #7069

    Saw it

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMax  [View Original Post]
    So if anyone was on fb to you probably seen the post kaykay made today guys becareful the qv isn't worth the slow death.
    Was it a confession or does she know any actual intel? She's a junkie herself so is she hating or what? She gave me BJ a long time ago when she was prego. Never saw her for FS. Seen her around town and in Fb post. Looks like shit and don't want anything to do with her tbh.

  5. #7068

    Warning

    So if anyone was on fb to you probably seen the post kaykay made today guys becareful the qv isn't worth the slow death.

  6. #7067

    I'll second that. She's a sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut  [View Original Post]
    So I posted about this one earlier today. Nobody said anything so I went for it. Yes she is real and she's exactly how I like my steaks nice juicy and thick, Some of the best head I've ever received. She is about her business so if you want 30 that's exactly what you will get. Nothing more nothing less.

    And guys, you better be at your best hygiene wise. If you aren't and don't take care of yourself. Than don't bother her. A++ Also if you don't like thick women than she's not for you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...i/795434267591
    Had the chance to catch up with her too. Only for a quick car date (oral only) but it was well worth the price of admission. Good communication, was on time, thick but easy on the eyes, no sign of demons at all, and left with a smile on my face and she didn't spill a drop. Highly recommend if you can do outcall or car.

    -DJ.

  7. #7066
    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    The consensus is too stay as far away from her as possible. Been reviewed several times. Most of those pics are 10+ years ago. Don't get me wrong the ass is nice but nothing else about her is period. You're welcome.
    Thanks for the info. Are there any reliable PAWGs you can recommend in the MB area?

  8. #7065

    150?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Good time 1 time but impossible to set anything up with her and we got along well, I paid 150 and was there about 32 min, nothing covered. Short sexy Fuckdoll, nice place too.
    Wow. You paid about $100 too much. I can say that from experience. I've seen her 4 or 5 times at her bfl nice location. I can say the experience I've had were like anyone else that has reviewed her. Horribly hard to get a hold of. Always dressed to impress but I still can say I've haven't met a provider here worth 150 hh.

  9. #7064
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Is the consensus still no on Daniella? Damn, that ass looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/088378246704
    The consensus is too stay as far away from her as possible. Been reviewed several times. Most of those pics are 10+ years ago. Don't get me wrong the ass is nice but nothing else about her is period. You're welcome.

  10. #7063

    Daniella

    Is the consensus still no on Daniella? Damn, that ass looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/088378246704
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtawntexnwjkodu2mdqyymfintg3odkxmtc2mzdjzwq0yza0zme1.jpg.jpg‎  

  11. #7062

    Savvylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Good time 1 time but impossible to set anything up with her and we got along well, I paid 150 and was there about 32 min, nothing covered. Short sexy Fuckdoll, nice place too.
    Just think about this she's one of the best on the beach only issue we have with her is commutation not a real deal breaker because when she do reply we go running but how many other people you think she's seeing uncovered for a woman of that caliber to risk it her like for 150 something is wrong and of course she will never tell us.

  12. #7061

    Anyone take a chance on her yet??

    She looks really cute and could be a good time. But I click on her ad and just way to many demands and whenever I see the word deposit I think oh hell nooo. Has anyone took a chance on her if so tell us about it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/456405042012

  13. #7060

    Midgets or Dwarfs

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    This is probably going to sound weird but does anyone know of any midget / dwarf providers? Have had this fantasy to try one out for so long but can't ever find one. If anyone can point me in that direction or even know of any traveling girls that you can suggest coming to the area that would be fucking awesome!!
    I've always wanted to bang a midget or a Dwarf too but haven't seen any in this area in the past 12 years. Not even any good spinners around this town.

  14. #7059

    Savvy Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFlash  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she post where she lives or at the city she goes back to when she leaves the beach? I'd love to see she.
    Good time 1 time but impossible to set anything up with her and we got along well, I paid 150 and was there about 32 min, nothing covered. Short sexy Fuckdoll, nice place too.

  15. #7058

    Savvy

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzer10  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for qv? Is everything covered?
    Does anyone know if she post where she lives or at the city she goes back to when she leaves the beach? I'd love to see she.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape