Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 1306 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20244

    Not saying it's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fishe...-/222348644718

    Legit? When I see a name change, I wonder why. Wanting to island hop and thought she might. Maybe Linda at Sun as well. Any thoughts?
    We had one in ft Wayne that looks just like her if it's not her. Was a hotel scam.

  2. #20243

    Courtney Lynn (aka Bambi Redd)?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fishe...-/222348644718

    Legit? When I see a name change, I wonder why. Wanting to island hop and thought she might. Maybe Linda at Sun as well. Any thoughts?

  3. #20242

    Karina

    Quote Originally Posted by CMatts88  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone knew what was up with Karina, Princess Karina, or she also went by Violet when she was at DI?

    I saw her in May and June at her incall and was in the middle of booking another visit as the 4th of July hit. She was advertising an incall setup in Louisville for a couple of days and then back again at a north side hotel in Indy (not where I'd seen her previously). Overnight she pulled her ad on PD and stopped answering texts, nearly in mid-sentence. Anyone know if she had an emergency, retired, went on vacation, or went UTR and I no longer made the cut?

    Any info would be appreciated.
    Could this be the girl you're looking for? - https://ladys.one/usa-indianapolis/karina-63-i656890.

  4. #20241

    Princess Karina whereabouts?

    Was wondering if anyone knew what was up with Karina, Princess Karina, or she also went by Violet when she was at DI?

    I saw her in May and June at her incall and was in the middle of booking another visit as the 4th of July hit. She was advertising an incall setup in Louisville for a couple of days and then back again at a north side hotel in Indy (not where I'd seen her previously). Overnight she pulled her ad on PD and stopped answering texts, nearly in mid-sentence. Anyone know if she had an emergency, retired, went on vacation, or went UTR and I no longer made the cut?

    Any info would be appreciated.

  5. #20240

    Jackie Ohhhh on Tryst

    I went and seen her yesterday. Pictures are somewhat accurate. Meaning, her face is pretty. She is definitely a MILF and has some baby damage. However, she can carry on a conversation and likes to fuck. She had a new toy and used it on herself while I sucked her big nipples. She then started a BBBJ and we went at it. If you are clean and pay extra, you can get what you want. She gets into it and I finished. Don't know if I will ever see her again but it was pretty good.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74

  6. #20239

    Any info on this one

    Coming to town this week looking for a dream or 2 and seeing if anyone has anyone reviews on this one or suggestions.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/147857763

  7. #20238

    Penelope

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnR  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with this one, seems real but crappy location.

    Wondering if anyone's see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/021002185967
    I saw her but didn't meet her, not like a date. She's friends with one of my friends, looks cute, little taller than most, stays in Lawrence. Cheap motel but the room I saw was actually decent on the inside.

  8. #20237

    Bullet wounds

    Quote Originally Posted by BadHawk511  [View Original Post]
    I have had laparoscopic surgery on a couple of occasions and do not have any scars that look like that. The doctor must have not been at the top of his game that day for sure.
    I knew a couple of girls who had piercings on both sides like that and one of them looked like that because she had gauges in there.

  9. #20236

    Probably hernia surgery

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacing  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting, fairly new post with only 3 photos. What are the 2 marks on her stomach? There is one on each side of her bellybutton.
    I have the same, but not posting photos to spare you.

  10. #20235
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHawk511  [View Original Post]
    I have had laparoscopic surgery on a couple of occasions and do not have any scars that look like that. The doctor must have not been at the top of his game that day for sure.
    Never mind. I was responding to the wrong thread. Those scars are very weird! Someone can delete my responses.

  11. #20234
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHawk511  [View Original Post]
    I have had laparoscopic surgery on a couple of occasions and do not have any scars that look like that. The doctor must have not been at the top of his game that day for sure.
    It just looks like stretch marks, to me. It would not deter me.

  12. #20233

    Only 2 ads

    Quote Originally Posted by JrFilms  [View Original Post]
    There must be many planet kenzies. The same photos and ad with different phone numbers appear in Atlanta and Huston yesterday.
    With only 2 ads one from today and one from yesterday, the chances of her being real are small.

  13. #20232
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTalos  [View Original Post]
    My guess is they are laparoscopic surgery scars.
    Or shitty healed surface piercings. They're pretty evenly spaced, so definitely intentional.

  14. #20231

    Galaxy kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by AnalHankerin  [View Original Post]
    I think someone has inquired about this girl before, but I don't think anyone replied. This was the current add that has my little mind wondering. Has anyone met with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/147791813#.
    There must be many planet kenzies. The same photos and ad with different phone numbers appear in Atlanta and Huston yesterday.

  15. #20230

    Planet Kenzie

    I think someone has inquired about this girl before, but I don't think anyone replied. This was the current add that has my little mind wondering. Has anyone met with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/147791813#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape