Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 9697
-
08-02-23 15:49 #7072Senior Member

Posts: 417Real pos
Little Johnny was hankering to is morning and the only connection I could make was this one. Never ever ever again. Ran her mouth about all kinds of dumb shit. Including giving details on how she robs clients. Shut up just long enough to put finally put Johnny in her mouth for the most mediocre flute I've had in a while. Stopped before I could finished and handed me lotion to finish myself. WTF. Fortunately later on I got to see my all time favorite who does not post anymore but we stay in touch. And she is still sweet as candy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/943484095361
-
08-02-23 11:26 #7071Senior Member

Posts: 72Dwarf Stripper
This is just a little bit of MB history: about 6 years ago, there was a strip club, called the Pink Pony. It was located on Hwy 17 in Surfside. They regularly featured a dwarf stripper during the spring and fall bike weeks. It was a funky turn-on to see her strut. Then Walmart opened a store across the street, and "they just couldn't have such a place nearby", so they bought the club, and had it torn down. A sad loss for the mongers.
Originally Posted by CrazySage79
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 07:02 #7070Senior Member

Posts: 297Kaykay
Tbt I'm unsure sounds like a confession but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 23:04 #7069Senior Member

Posts: 417Saw it
Was it a confession or does she know any actual intel? She's a junkie herself so is she hating or what? She gave me BJ a long time ago when she was prego. Never saw her for FS. Seen her around town and in Fb post. Looks like shit and don't want anything to do with her tbh.
Originally Posted by BlkMax
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 20:54 #7068Senior Member

Posts: 297Warning
So if anyone was on fb to you probably seen the post kaykay made today guys becareful the qv isn't worth the slow death.
-
08-01-23 19:58 #7067Senior Member

Posts: 125I'll second that. She's a sweetheart
Had the chance to catch up with her too. Only for a quick car date (oral only) but it was well worth the price of admission. Good communication, was on time, thick but easy on the eyes, no sign of demons at all, and left with a smile on my face and she didn't spill a drop. Highly recommend if you can do outcall or car.
Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut
[View Original Post]
-DJ.
-
08-01-23 17:20 #7066Senior Member

Posts: 766Thanks for the info. Are there any reliable PAWGs you can recommend in the MB area?
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 15:50 #7065Senior Member

Posts: 417150?
Wow. You paid about $100 too much. I can say that from experience. I've seen her 4 or 5 times at her bfl nice location. I can say the experience I've had were like anyone else that has reviewed her. Horribly hard to get a hold of. Always dressed to impress but I still can say I've haven't met a provider here worth 150 hh.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 15:44 #7064Senior Member

Posts: 417The consensus is too stay as far away from her as possible. Been reviewed several times. Most of those pics are 10+ years ago. Don't get me wrong the ass is nice but nothing else about her is period. You're welcome.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 14:44 #7063Senior Member

Posts: 766Daniella
Is the consensus still no on Daniella? Damn, that ass looks good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/088378246704
-
08-01-23 06:45 #7062Senior Member

Posts: 297Savvylee
Just think about this she's one of the best on the beach only issue we have with her is commutation not a real deal breaker because when she do reply we go running but how many other people you think she's seeing uncovered for a woman of that caliber to risk it her like for 150 something is wrong and of course she will never tell us.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 22:31 #7061Regular Member

Posts: 31Anyone take a chance on her yet??
She looks really cute and could be a good time. But I click on her ad and just way to many demands and whenever I see the word deposit I think oh hell nooo. Has anyone took a chance on her if so tell us about it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/456405042012
-
07-31-23 22:10 #7060Senior Member

Posts: 816Midgets or Dwarfs
I've always wanted to bang a midget or a Dwarf too but haven't seen any in this area in the past 12 years. Not even any good spinners around this town.
Originally Posted by CrazySage79
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 22:07 #7059Senior Member

Posts: 816Savvy Lee
Good time 1 time but impossible to set anything up with her and we got along well, I paid 150 and was there about 32 min, nothing covered. Short sexy Fuckdoll, nice place too.
Originally Posted by LuckyFlash
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 10:06 #7058Senior Member

Posts: 77Savvy
Does anyone know if she post where she lives or at the city she goes back to when she leaves the beach? I'd love to see she.
Originally Posted by Panzer10
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






