Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 183 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 2734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1834
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude858  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I couldn't find any reviews here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665#contact.
    She said something about being on the USASG Dayton forum. Try over there.

  2. #1833

    Sofia Zaragoza

    Has anyone seen her? I couldn't find any reviews here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665#contact.

  3. #1832
    Triple time left to review about her a long time ago that wasn't very flattering Said she looked older than her pics and called her grandma. That's where that name comes from on her ads. She does have dentures she takes out. I think she looks like her pictures and she is pleasant in person, but I told her her flat rate of 200 for when a guy just wants a QV is not going to go well with people. She'll let you try to have a second pop if you stay the full hour but she complains about it because most guys can't get it done. I've told her if they bought the hour that's within their right and that's why you need to offer a lower rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    She used, or reviewers used a different name before. Jimbo can fill you in. She even responded here a couple of months ago.

  4. #1831
    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/823845568717

    Any intel? Nothing comes up when searching for Jacey.
    She used, or reviewers used a different name before. Jimbo can fill you in. She even responded here a couple of months ago.

  5. #1830
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    You got to be careful with these girls and fetishes, I asked if I could pee on some girl once and she said no. I was your ad says receive water sports. No idea what I was talking about LOL.
    Yeah, I don't think she knows what she wrote. I've heard of electrostimulation, but not electrocution. If SHE isn't satisfied, WE get the death penalty. That's a fetish I'm not ready to indulge in.

  6. #1829
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/823845568717

    Any intel? Nothing comes up when searching for Jacey.

  7. #1828

    She's relentless.

    Been calling religiously with every trick imaginable- from I really like you, to getting kicked out of hotel, to several others. Wants money sent. If you don't say yes she then threatens you, ultimately hanging upon you and doing a total 180. She acts as if she's never been told no before. Just stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    She's on fb.

  8. #1827
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    You got to be careful with these girls and fetishes, I asked if I could pee on some girl once and she said no. I was your ad says receive water sports. No idea what I was talking about LOL.
    Usually my fetishes are able to be obliged (footjob, titjob, lapdance).

  9. #1826
    You got to be careful with these girls and fetishes, I asked if I could pee on some girl once and she said no. I was your ad says receive water sports. No idea what I was talking about LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know too.

    Love this in her ad: I am certified in Fetish play. (Electrocution included).

  10. #1825
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/513153499565

    Anyone actually seen her? I've seen her ads for years but can't remember if anyone has posted about her.
    I'd like to know too.

    Love this in her ad: I am certified in Fetish play. (Electrocution included).

  11. #1824

    Mercedez

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/513153499565

    Anyone actually seen her? I've seen her ads for years but can't remember if anyone has posted about her.

  12. #1823
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    Reupping this to see if anybody knows anything, latest ad below. I've tried texting a few times but never answers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...f/531394992261 217-900-9070.
    I have never got a response either. I also never got one from.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/559563133936

    Even though she got good reviews on here.

  13. #1822
    Reupping this to see if anybody knows anything, latest ad below. I've tried texting a few times but never answers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...f/531394992261 217-900-9070.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeoCat  [View Original Post]
    I remember her add from the past. Seems to be back. Any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/228655356304 217-900-9771‬

  14. #1821
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    Are those first pics her? I don't remember seeing her with ink text on her belly. Hard to tell if she has the stars on the side in those pics.
    I don't really know her tats since her husband busted in before anything happened but I'm pretty sure it's her. If anyone wants to chime in with a better picture go for it.

  15. #1820
    Are those first pics her? I don't remember seeing her with ink text on her belly. Hard to tell if she has the stars on the side in those pics.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape