Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1420
-
08-01-23 12:54 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 825Tahsa
See my post from 2021, IMO you're better off elsewhere
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...918&viewfull=1#post5438918.
Originally Posted by CuriousMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 08:34 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 2109Tasha
Been reviewed many times. Look under "Tasha" in Manchester and Nashua and elsewhere in NH.
Originally Posted by CuriousMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 22:16 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 200Reviews of this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...o/873526934445
Anyone tried her yet? Can't find any review or the links are all expiring.
-
07-19-23 21:19 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 405Danielle
If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on that NOT being Danielle.
Originally Posted by LeFreak
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 20:57 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 145Those are photos of porn actress Danielle Delaunay. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
https://danielleftv.com/about.html
https://www.danielleftv.com/forumvideo/d609.wmv
https://twitter.com/DanielleFTV
-
07-18-23 13:10 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 199Brooke
Brooke is back on STG. Still really skinny. Nice full pussy pic. Just can't seem to pull the trigger. Anyone else? Good, bad the ugly? Thanks!
-
07-16-23 18:13 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 1729Danielle
I don't think her pics are TGTBT, but asking for $ up front or I'd seems like she's a rookie. She quoted me 200 GFE hr. I am around an hr away, so probably not going to try her, but I am tempted.
Originally Posted by UnhappyGilmore
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 14:42 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 2109Details
Well, safe to say that they don't look like the pics or do any of the positions shown in the ad LOL.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 14:26 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 177Kind of vague
Any details of your time there? The online posting lacks any real detail of what's offered.
Originally Posted by SiJ73
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 05:17 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 32It's real
I recently made the vist off that ad last week and can confirm it's real. I had a good time. It was midday when I went and no sight of uncle around but now I guess the neighbors might suspect something is going on, who knows.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 12:14 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 303Not Paranoid
Advert looks like high traffic, so cops likely suspect, go there to have their 'meetings' (Conversations they do not want to say over the radio.) They need to do it somewhere, why not there. Cat and mouse. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 10:13 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 202Curious, was girl who answered the door the same as the girl in the pictures?
Originally Posted by UnhappyGilmore
[View Original Post]
Best,
-Petrone.
-
07-12-23 05:52 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 650The two call system is pretty normal. The LEO showing up is a GTFO signal. You can always try again after the dust settles but any sign of the blue is excuse enough to take a cold shower.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 23:25 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 177Unnecessary caution
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...t/521010734778
Probably being paranoid here, but this is what happened.
First of all, the address is in an apartment complex. Thought that was odd. Call the number and was told to come to the door and call again. As I get close to the door, 2 uncles come in kind of hot, especially for how slick the road was. They park as though they are interacting, but it's good enough for me. I immediately leave and so do they.
Again, I am probably just paranoid, I'm hoping I am. But I would rather look crazy than to have someone get caught up because I didn't say anything.
If anyone can confirm that I am nuts, perfect.
-
07-11-23 22:59 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 177Cmon now
This post is about as fake as you can get, my man.
Originally Posted by UnhappyGilmore
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





