Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 927 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 13900
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10825
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheLoop68  [View Original Post]
    Great communications all the way up to me driving 30 minutes to her Summerlin incall, walking up to the door and then having her say "sorry can't do this my roommate is still sleeping".

    WTF.

    Shame, though. She was old but had a nice skinny MILF body that I like. If she offered me a freebie, I wouldn't waste my time driving out again for fear she'd just flake again.

    But, as far as I can tell she's real.
    Did the same thing to me.

    Not worth the trouble.

    Nothing worse than a flake who doesn't respect your time.

  2. #10824
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks my man!

    I am having. Bella Thai Massage Kady over? Bad choice?
    Bella worked well FYI. One and a half bones, hour massage more body rub than therapeutic. Plenty of crack and ball grazing before flip. Relatively tall Thai cute lady. Fir price point kind of a bargain.

  3. #10823

    Re Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks my man!

    I am having. Bella Thai Massage Kady over? Bad choice?
    That massage provider has been talked about on here over the years.

    Some have said that she might be a he, some say she is a she, some don't know, some don't want to know.

  4. #10822
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyRisky23  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know, Excalibur isn't really the spot for CG's. Golden Nugget is usually pretty good and The Orleans.
    Thanks my man!

    I am having. Bella Thai Massage Kady over? Bad choice?

  5. #10821
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Coming in this week, am staying at Excalibur, for no reason other than $25 for a room, and needed o get out there quickly.

    How's the Casino gals there, anything stand out or I should know?
    As far as I know, Excalibur isn't really the spot for CG's. Golden Nugget is usually pretty good and The Orleans.

  6. #10820

    Dawnaa

    I saw her a couple of months ago for a blow and go. She's real, older than her pics, but in good shape for an early 50's gal. Her head game was pretty good, but at the end she was a cum-dodger and said she never allows cim so she jacked me off to completion. Very disappointing finish. Not a repeat for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDog69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/dawnaa

    Anyone seen this girl? She has a Twitter with 1 post and an IG with a few more. Everything is from 2022 but she seems to be active on tryst. Appreciate any intel why'all got.

  7. #10819

    Tried to.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDog69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/dawnaa

    Anyone seen this girl? She has a Twitter with 1 post and an IG with a few more. Everything is from 2022 but she seems to be active on tryst. Appreciate any intel why'all got.
    Great communications all the way up to me driving 30 minutes to her Summerlin incall, walking up to the door and then having her say "sorry can't do this my roommate is still sleeping".

    WTF.

    Shame, though. She was old but had a nice skinny MILF body that I like. If she offered me a freebie, I wouldn't waste my time driving out again for fear she'd just flake again.

    But, as far as I can tell she's real.

  8. #10818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Sky bird

    I sent a message via telegram. No response yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Her phone isn't correct, 702- 098. HUH?

  9. #10817
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Her TER reviews are blowing up from first time reviewers. Asking for a 250 deposit.

    You've been warned.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5129199-384789
    Obviously completely fake. Preying on non VIP members who can't search the reviewers.

  10. #10816

    Careful with this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if this one is real. She's gone from 0 to 5 TER reviews in 3 days. In my opinion she looks to hot for her price range. I don't know if I'm being to cautious.

    https://kaylamoodyofficial.weebly.com/
    Her TER reviews are blowing up from first time reviewers. Asking for a 250 deposit.

    You've been warned.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5129199-384789

  11. #10815

    Somebody better tell her

    Quote Originally Posted by BrowsingDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen SkyView? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/147689941.

    Has all the qualities I seek: Man Mades, hot / sleepy type. Hopefully CIM in on menu if legit.

    If not any other suggestions?

    Be safe out there!
    Her phone isn't correct, 702- 098. HUH?

  12. #10814

    Suryasparrow

    Quote Originally Posted by BrowsingDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen SkyView? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/147689941.

    Has all the qualities I seek: Man Mades, hot / sleepy type. Hopefully CIM in on menu if legit.

    If not any other suggestions?

    Be safe out there!
    Maybe you should start here;.

    https://suryasparrow.fun/

  13. #10813

    SkyView Real?

    Anyone seen SkyView? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/147689941.

    Has all the qualities I seek: Man Mades, hot / sleepy type. Hopefully CIM in on menu if legit.

    If not any other suggestions?

    Be safe out there!

  14. #10812

    Afternoon.

    Coming in this week, am staying at Excalibur, for no reason other than $25 for a room, and needed o get out there quickly.

    How's the Casino gals there, anything stand out or I should know?

  15. #10811

    Just look at the Abbreviations tab at the top of the page

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilBass  [View Original Post]
    I am an old timer, but I just do not understand the $$ and 2 $$, and 2 $$ signs, and 4 $, and 4 $$$ signs amounts. How in the world and why in the world, not just say the amount, such as $2 oo per hour, etc.
    $ = $100.

    $$ = $200.

    $$$ = $300.

    $$5 = $350. (get it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape