Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 14631
-
08-02-23 14:11 #9291Senior Member

Posts: 667Do a search for "Southern Gal" and "southern girl"
NE Kid, Zomgb, and Biggdogg and ThickandCream all reviewed her in some form. Around 15 pages back.
Originally Posted by RoyalRey
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 13:03 #9290Senior Member

Posts: 213Any intel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...n/762731329402
Looking to see if there is any Intel. I'm. Sure there is but if anyone has current intel. Would be greatly appreciated.
-
08-02-23 11:48 #9289Senior Member

Posts: 54Lea
Anyone tested the waters with Lea? Preferred girl is gone for a month so an alternative is needed. Feel free to PM if you'd like.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/045271733404
-
08-02-23 08:49 #9288Senior Member

Posts: 184Kodi
BBFS has always been available for me with Kodi.
Originally Posted by BigDick239
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 16:10 #9287Regular Member

Posts: 1Shelley & Kayla
I saw Shelley and Kayla today near Daniels Parkway and 41.
Shelley has a banging bod and sloppy BBBJ is superb.
Kayla is sweet and thick and has the sweetest tight pink pussy. Nice BBBJ but normally everything is covered.
Both seemed to enjoy themselves, BBBJ, Kayla sat on my face and Shelley rode me until I finished, we all finished.
Had a difficult time scheduling our time together, first attempt was no show and was late today but I don't regret giving it a second shot!
Very sweet, clean and sexy women. Seems like that's hard to find lately.
Will definitely repeat.
-
08-01-23 10:13 #9286Regular Member

Posts: 8Is she BBFS?
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 07:29 #9285Regular Member

Posts: 23Kodi link
Here you go. From this morning.
Originally Posted by ToledoRocket52
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/248364512406
-
07-31-23 21:13 #9284Senior Member

Posts: 132Paige
Another great encounter with Paige.
Not a clock watcher, always fresh, nice and safe place.
Great BBBJ overall, great girl, if you haven't seen her you're missing out.
It's one of the good ones, left treat her well.
Not GPS for sure down to earth definitely repeat.
-
07-31-23 21:09 #9283Senior Member

Posts: 132It's a no go for me
That place is not safe. It is way out there nort fort Myers.
Originally Posted by JellyFish09
[View Original Post]
And when you get there, she ghost.
-
07-31-23 14:12 #9282Regular Member

Posts: 8Wondering if anyone has experienced this one? No name so couldn't use the search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...c/368547763637
-
07-31-23 11:51 #9281Senior Member

Posts: 50Thanks for the update
Do you have a current link for her?
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 07:50 #9280Senior Member

Posts: 137Kodi update
Just a quick report.
It had been a number of months since I saw one of my past favorites, Kodi. I caught up with her last week at her new incall. A good hotel on Daniels Pkwy.
Did an hour for 2. 2. and should have stayed longer. She's as sweet as ever and the new digs make everything nice and relaxed if you want incall. She was glad to see me and we did everything two people can do in an hour. Which is quite a lot. Pretty hot with GFE, sweet DATY, and then some pretty intense fucking finishing with her on top moaning. She talks real dirty too and I don't think she's faking it. I'm going back.
-
07-30-23 19:48 #9279Senior Member

Posts: 379Yeah think I seen her before and after her last child, was def not. 400 date, 200 at best.
Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 18:23 #9278Senior Member

Posts: 70Amber from Orlando Highly recommended!
In the current world of terrible service and bad attitudes from the girls it was refreshing to spend time with Amber. Willing to please and very skilled. Great body amazing lips (both sets) and super clean! No smell of smoke and no signs of drug use at all. Just a clean honest girl looking to please her customers and make an honest living! I wish there were more like her. Highly recommended. Cost was $$ for the hour and I did not feel rushed. She does outcall only so very safe no risk of LE.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/096815207610
-
07-29-23 09:54 #9277Senior Member

Posts: 147Utr?
This is Nicole. You can find her on Tryst. Link.
Originally Posted by RoyalRey
[View Original Post]
She's $400 and is best described in the response before mine. Much better choices out there on tryst for $400. In a pinch, yeah I'd go back. If tha includes a real house cleaning, it's a good deal. But not worth a regular visit.









Reply With Quote





