Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 9711
-
08-04-23 02:20 #9096Senior Member

Posts: 441Been mongering since 2006. I'm in my 40's now. From 2006 to 2016 I was somewhere in the ballpark of about 300. Then I want to Thailand and other asian countries and it skyrocketed to over 100 in less than a year. To the point where I said fuck it and lost count. I assume I'm somewhere in the 500's now, which includes sugar daddy arrangements, normal dating apps, ktown karaoke rooms, and mongering in general. I get the lonely part. I don't have an SO, never married, no kids. I guess were just filling an empty void with more pussy.
Originally Posted by AkaLegend
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 00:30 #9095Senior Member

Posts: 265Thanks
Thanks for the confirmation.
Originally Posted by AkaLegend
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 19:48 #9094Senior Member

Posts: 76Yes, that is correct.
Originally Posted by Kaamper
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 13:56 #9093Senior Member

Posts: 132Want to make it worse? Multiply by that by the money and how it could have been used LOL.
Originally Posted by AkaLegend
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 13:35 #9092Senior Member

Posts: 265Manwon
I had to answer this for myself, so I guess I'll share. After looking through a lot of sites, it seems like the "plus" values after the girl's name is how much they charge over the house "base rate". The number is in units of 10,000 Won. So if the base rate for the agency is 300,000 Won per hour, a girl with "+4" would charge 340,000 Won per hour. Of course, I could be wrong. So if anyone knows for sure, I'd love a confirmation. I'm headed to Korea next month, so I might try my luck.
Originally Posted by Kaamper
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 18:49 #9091Senior Member

Posts: 186It's funny you mention that man because I've had some similar thoughts lately. It's definitely a fun hobby but it's only fulfilling until you nut and then it's all downhill from there. I feel your pain.
Originally Posted by AkaLegend
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 18:07 #9090Senior Member

Posts: 573I mainly repeat with the same ATFs so mine is definitely under 100, maybe even 60.
Originally Posted by AkaLegend
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 17:08 #9089Senior Member

Posts: 76What is your body count?
Perhaps a sensitive topic for some of you but I hear this a lot where people ask what your body count is and got me thinking.
And well I lost count, tried to recall every single provider I met and I can't. Lost track a long time ago.
I think it is at least 500 and probably getting to 1,000 soon.
Which is crazy now I think about it of how far I come.
Never in my wildest dreams have I ever thought I would be in the same league as Wilt Chamberlain.
It is an accomplishment and I am grateful for it but interestingly it also makes me feel quite alone and empty.
-
08-02-23 16:07 #9088Senior Member

Posts: 7266Just got back from Korea and its there you just have to do some research and use Tokyo adult guide site and message peeps who have been in Korea. Or, use the internationalsexguide site its.
Originally Posted by Kent747
[View Original Post]
Very helpful.
Use massage republic and search Seoul.
-
08-01-23 23:34 #9087Senior Member

Posts: 317I have not been to tenpro however I have been to high public (available to Koreans without referrals) salons in Gangnam. I have been to maybe 5-6 of them and NG / Ina level ones can be found for sure. I would say half of the girls I consider attractive to gorgeous other half more or less GND or not my style. I don't know prices now days but it was between $700-1000 per person including the ultimate prize prior to Covid times. MPs more or less older / less attractive however there are few I would consider young and cute enough to be in salons as well. I have not tried OPs in Seoul yet but maybe I will when I go there next time.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 14:13 #9086I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623The secret to getting top tier levels in Asia is to do international business there. They will offer you women, or men if that is your thing (not me). The hierarchy is real and you get more respect going as an office outing with key business people. Chances of Joe Schmoe getting there on their own is low probability. Maybe flashing money at the casino might help if you ask for a comp and they want to make you happy.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 13:38 #9085I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623You got the travel bug. Although I never mongered in Korea it is somewhat easy to wear a cowboy hat and big belt buckle to attract curious attention. There are lovetels all about with various fantasy themes. Please say you love fresh sashimi then go to heaven on earth found in Seoul called Noryangjin. Rent a car and drive cross country in 5 hours where you don't have to drive over the mountains but through them. Usually there are street performances and Summer festivals so walk around and enjoy!
Originally Posted by KLoverPanda
[View Original Post]
You'll need a vpn since porn / escorts on the internet are banned. You can also rent a girl to ride a bike to your place and kiss which seems like an added joy. Sadly, I have noticed a lot of young women from Korea with mouth sores so that is a bit scary. Visit Jeju island to drink the tangerine makgeolli. If you have time try to take a cruise to Dokdo but be forwarned to take some dramamine.
As a side note, I will try not to post stock stuff. You can find the best economic minds in the world on Fin-X. If you get good build up a following gain subscribers then 1000 subscribers x $100 / month = 1.2 million a year of passive income for doing something I love and do anyway. Zing.
-
07-31-23 03:09 #9084Senior Member

Posts: 337Rose said that she and NG were charging well over 1 k an hour back in Korea. I don't think they were tenpros, but probably one level below that. Debating this is pointless, but as a Korean American mongering in Korea, I was not able to see girls of Elle and NG's level for less than 1 k.
Originally Posted by Kent747
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 21:58 #9083Senior Member

Posts: 186For those of you who have mongered in Korea hit my DMs.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
I'm hitting Korea for 30 days this year and I'm trying to go to pound town every day if possible. I got like $7,500 (comes out to $250 per day) separate to blow specifically on this LOL but I'm a bargain hunter so message me with an recs.
This is about to be the trip of a lifetime for me.
-
07-30-23 21:39 #9082Senior Member

Posts: 241Let's go TSLA! Sorry, off topic, but could lead to much more on-topic experiences, LOL.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




