Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 17938
-
08-01-23 13:41 #13153Regular Member

Posts: 5Dahlia
Anyone seen her before? Real or fake ad on EA.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/147808002
-
08-01-23 12:47 #13152Regular Member

Posts: 16Blonde MILF?
Anybody seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...3/846218127430
-
07-31-23 22:44 #13151Senior Member

Posts: 286Hilary
I haven't seen her but she has been advertising on Tryst for a bit. Her prices she has listed on that site are absolutely ridiculous. I would be interested in seeing her but not for those rates. Escortalligator rates are more normal but I would proceed with caution. If you take the plunge let me know how it went.
Originally Posted by BludAcc1963
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 17:32 #13150Senior Member

Posts: 43Hilary
Anyone have information on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/146093649
-
07-31-23 12:40 #13149Senior Member

Posts: 91Jenna
I'd love some info as well. I know she's high but I like her look. If performance is good she would be worth the extra.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 06:58 #13148Senior Member

Posts: 163Hope in Lexington.
Hope will be available in the evenings on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday this week. PLEASE include a phone number (or Kik handle) with your message to me if you'd like to see her. It's really annoying having to retype this to everyone who messages me. Please include the world "Lexington" as well so I know which city you're in. Thank you!
Originally Posted by DickCedarmore
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 21:41 #13147Senior Member

Posts: 87Cc
I'm interested in dreaming of CC.
DM me if you have link or digits.
-
07-30-23 08:11 #13146Senior Member

Posts: 154Interesting. I'm ok, with attention getting but I'd rather a girl look like a **** in the bedroom LOL.
Originally Posted by GrittyB
[View Original Post]
I actually reached out to her and a couple others last night and not a single reply. Must have been a busy night with all the mongers.
-
07-30-23 07:59 #13145Senior Member

Posts: 967Public
I'm 99% sure I saw her with what I'm guessing was a client at Tony's in the bar years ago. While she looked great, she looked the part of escort to the point my S. O. Commented that she looked "on the clock". If you do take her out, and don't want attention, let her know to be a bit more discrete with her clothing choices.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
I've never seen her for a visit, but would like to.
-
07-29-23 20:44 #13144Senior Member

Posts: 154Maybe I should have rephrased. Good enough to take out in public.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 20:13 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 363Its your money, so its your call. But, why would you want to take her out in public? Whats the point?
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 14:59 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 154Jenna
Anyone seen Jenna lately?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/091297560070
https://tryst.link/escort/jenna1xo
I know she's high and I've seen she has GPS, but I would like to see someone I could possibly take out in public and be ok with? I think where I've read where her menu is lacking but just looking for someone pretty, clean and that body looks great too.
-
07-28-23 00:30 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 132This girl
I texted with her tonight, sent me a face pic, very pretty girl, spinner body, lotsa tats, donation 150/200/250 no menu on her ad, I asked, and she said 'head and sex' but that's all. I personally like to know what's on offer for my money, but would chance a half-hour to find out! I like her look a lot, sadly I'm out of town atm, but am planning on seeing her when I'm back. She was very nice on the text, and seems like she'd be great fun.
Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 20:02 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 132Agreed
I agree, she does look fun, I've messaged her myself, so I'll see how that goes.
Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 14:23 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 129Stress relief
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/846655908241
Anyone? She once hates she's been here before or atleast had a number before. I don't recognize the tat's but she looks like a great time. No text back after 2 hours.
No name to search the thread.
Stay Hydrated.










Reply With Quote





