Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 17942
-
08-03-23 11:20 #13157Regular Member

Posts: 10Please share her info
She sounds fantastic but I'm new to the forum, not to the game. And this is exactly why I joined this fantastic forum! All the great info and reviews that are maintained but the groups admins! Unlike some of those other forums where it's a mess and can't make heads or tails out of the reviews. So very excited to be here! If you could DM me her info and any pics you could share, that would be great!
Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 22:48 #13156Senior Member

Posts: 100Hope is for real
I took the plunge to visit Hope, and was glad I did.
Super sweet, very friendly, and very, very fun.
I plan to be seeing her whenever I can.
Definitely recommend!
-
08-01-23 19:57 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 171Christy
I've tried for about a week, I thought we had something set up then she went dark for about 6 hours randomly texting me and when I'd respond she'd go dark for about 2 hours in between. I just figured she had closer clients text her so I kept giving up, then she has tried to call me twice at like 1 or 2 in the morning so I don't know WTF is up with her.
Originally Posted by BigFish78
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 19:19 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 171Kristy
I think she used to go by Kristy. A pretty big drug problem, but I thought she tried to be friendly. She'll take those teeth out and give a decent BJ.
Originally Posted by BigFish78
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 13:41 #13153Regular Member

Posts: 5Dahlia
Anyone seen her before? Real or fake ad on EA.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/147808002
-
08-01-23 12:47 #13152Regular Member

Posts: 16Blonde MILF?
Anybody seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...3/846218127430
-
07-31-23 22:44 #13151Senior Member

Posts: 286Hilary
I haven't seen her but she has been advertising on Tryst for a bit. Her prices she has listed on that site are absolutely ridiculous. I would be interested in seeing her but not for those rates. Escortalligator rates are more normal but I would proceed with caution. If you take the plunge let me know how it went.
Originally Posted by BludAcc1963
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 17:32 #13150Senior Member

Posts: 43Hilary
Anyone have information on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/146093649
-
07-31-23 12:40 #13149Senior Member

Posts: 91Jenna
I'd love some info as well. I know she's high but I like her look. If performance is good she would be worth the extra.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 06:58 #13148Senior Member

Posts: 163Hope in Lexington.
Hope will be available in the evenings on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday this week. PLEASE include a phone number (or Kik handle) with your message to me if you'd like to see her. It's really annoying having to retype this to everyone who messages me. Please include the world "Lexington" as well so I know which city you're in. Thank you!
Originally Posted by DickCedarmore
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 21:41 #13147Senior Member

Posts: 87Cc
I'm interested in dreaming of CC.
DM me if you have link or digits.
-
07-30-23 08:11 #13146Senior Member

Posts: 154Interesting. I'm ok, with attention getting but I'd rather a girl look like a **** in the bedroom LOL.
Originally Posted by GrittyB
[View Original Post]
I actually reached out to her and a couple others last night and not a single reply. Must have been a busy night with all the mongers.
-
07-30-23 07:59 #13145Senior Member

Posts: 967Public
I'm 99% sure I saw her with what I'm guessing was a client at Tony's in the bar years ago. While she looked great, she looked the part of escort to the point my S. O. Commented that she looked "on the clock". If you do take her out, and don't want attention, let her know to be a bit more discrete with her clothing choices.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
I've never seen her for a visit, but would like to.
-
07-29-23 20:44 #13144Senior Member

Posts: 154Maybe I should have rephrased. Good enough to take out in public.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 20:13 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 363Its your money, so its your call. But, why would you want to take her out in public? Whats the point?
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





