High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 820 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13156

    Hope is for real

    I took the plunge to visit Hope, and was glad I did.

    Super sweet, very friendly, and very, very fun.

    I plan to be seeing her whenever I can.

    Definitely recommend!

  2. #13155

    Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish78  [View Original Post]
    I've tried for about a week, I thought we had something set up then she went dark for about 6 hours randomly texting me and when I'd respond she'd go dark for about 2 hours in between. I just figured she had closer clients text her so I kept giving up, then she has tried to call me twice at like 1 or 2 in the morning so I don't know WTF is up with her.

  3. #13154

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish78  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to go by Kristy. A pretty big drug problem, but I thought she tried to be friendly. She'll take those teeth out and give a decent BJ.

  4. #13153

    Dahlia

    Anyone seen her before? Real or fake ad on EA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/147808002

  5. #13152

  6. #13151

    Hilary

    Quote Originally Posted by BludAcc1963  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/146093649
    I haven't seen her but she has been advertising on Tryst for a bit. Her prices she has listed on that site are absolutely ridiculous. I would be interested in seeing her but not for those rates. Escortalligator rates are more normal but I would proceed with caution. If you take the plunge let me know how it went.

  7. #13150

    Hilary

    Anyone have information on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/146093649

  8. #13149

    Jenna

    I'd love some info as well. I know she's high but I like her look. If performance is good she would be worth the extra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jenna lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/091297560070

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna1xo

    I know she's high and I've seen she has GPS, but I would like to see someone I could possibly take out in public and be ok with? I think where I've read where her menu is lacking but just looking for someone pretty, clean and that body looks great too.

  9. #13148

    Hope in Lexington.

    Hope will be available in the evenings on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday this week. PLEASE include a phone number (or Kik handle) with your message to me if you'd like to see her. It's really annoying having to retype this to everyone who messages me. Please include the world "Lexington" as well so I know which city you're in. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope will be available from 6-8 again Monday and Tuesday. It looks like she will be back in Louisville again for the weekend.

  10. #13147

    Cc

    I'm interested in dreaming of CC.

    DM me if you have link or digits.

  11. #13146
    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure I saw her with what I'm guessing was a client at Tony's in the bar years ago. While she looked great, she looked the part of escort to the point my S. O. Commented that she looked "on the clock". If you do take her out, and don't want attention, let her know to be a bit more discrete with her clothing choices.

    I've never seen her for a visit, but would like to.
    Interesting. I'm ok, with attention getting but I'd rather a girl look like a **** in the bedroom LOL.

    I actually reached out to her and a couple others last night and not a single reply. Must have been a busy night with all the mongers.

  12. #13145

    Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I should have rephrased. Good enough to take out in public.
    I'm 99% sure I saw her with what I'm guessing was a client at Tony's in the bar years ago. While she looked great, she looked the part of escort to the point my S. O. Commented that she looked "on the clock". If you do take her out, and don't want attention, let her know to be a bit more discrete with her clothing choices.

    I've never seen her for a visit, but would like to.

  13. #13144
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Its your money, so its your call. But, why would you want to take her out in public? Whats the point?
    Maybe I should have rephrased. Good enough to take out in public.

  14. #13143
    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jenna lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/091297560070

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna1xo

    I know she's high and I've seen she has GPS, but I would like to see someone I could possibly take out in public and be ok with? I think where I've read where her menu is lacking but just looking for someone pretty, clean and that body looks great too.
    Its your money, so its your call. But, why would you want to take her out in public? Whats the point?

  15. #13142

    Jenna

    Anyone seen Jenna lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/091297560070

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna1xo

    I know she's high and I've seen she has GPS, but I would like to see someone I could possibly take out in public and be ok with? I think where I've read where her menu is lacking but just looking for someone pretty, clean and that body looks great too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape