Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 556 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 8327
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #6437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    So a couple hours ago I took Kelsey out and loaded her pussy with cum.

    725 eight hundred 0 XXX is her current number- she just wanted to make sure all you guys still know her # and her total refusal to use protection!
    Am totally curious all your posts are about Kelsey. Wouldn't it be easier if you made up a thread about her and that way all the info is there you wouldn't have to work as hard?

  2. #6436

    Kelsey wants cum

    So a couple hours ago I took Kelsey out and loaded her pussy with cum.

    725 eight hundred 0 XXX is her current number- she just wanted to make sure all you guys still know her # and her total refusal to use protection!

  3. #6435

    Um

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that she doesn't do BBFS at all and all these reviews about her are lying? But I do believe that she has a pimp for sure!
    Do you see me addressing ANYTHING in regards to a bare ding dong into her coochie?

    Duh.

  4. #6434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    100% it is him on the phone texting. I know this as fact, not hearsay. She actually doesn't even like to suck dick and won't.
    Are you saying that she doesn't do BBFS at all and all these reviews about her are lying? But I do believe that she has a pimp for sure!

  5. #6433

    Uhhhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by BbfscipOnly  [View Original Post]
    Milliee is absolutely down for CIP. I've never encountered a "No" with Milliee before, but I've not asked her for CIM. But she will DFK, BBBJ, DATY and take your load deep in her pussy with a smile on her face. I know she does anal but not sure about CIA. I've never been a fan of anal, no ass has ever felt as good or better than a good pussy.

    When you try to ask she just says yes to everything, including bare, to get you to show up. Set off all sorts of red flags. Hearing she has a pimp / boyfriend makes a lot of sense. He's probably the impatient one pretending to be her on the phone.
    100% it is him on the phone texting. I know this as fact, not hearsay. She actually doesn't even like to suck dick and won't.

  6. #6432
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    One of my bosses in a rich honcho in the Republican fundraising world. There is a big event in Las Vegas in September. I will ask him for tickets if I can convince Abby to go with me. I'd love to see Pence or DeSantis make a move on her.
    Both their brains would short out if a woman, who wasn't their wife, talked to them.

  7. #6431

    I'd buy that for a dollar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    One of my bosses in a rich honcho in the Republican fundraising world. There is a big event in Las Vegas in September. I will ask him for tickets if I can convince Abby to go with me. I'd love to see Pence or DeSantis make a move on her.
    I'll donate a bottle of Jameson to see that!

  8. #6430

    Social Date

    One of my bosses in a rich honcho in the Republican fundraising world. There is a big event in Las Vegas in September. I will ask him for tickets if I can convince Abby to go with me. I'd love to see Pence or DeSantis make a move on her.

  9. #6429

    Red Flag!

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana88  [View Original Post]
    Hey! This duo caught my eye and I was wondering if any of you had a chance to see them and can verify if real. Offering $3 for BBFS. Here's the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/146881192
    Texted these two and within 5 minutes was asking me to CA them since "they were desperate and had no food".

    Too bad because their pictures and description led me to hope they were real.

  10. #6428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Tripps. Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Guess it was just a dream? Or maybe is there a number or link so we can dream as well?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/147563369

    Have not seen her myself.

  11. #6427

    Recommendation

    Just got to town for a solo trip. Any recommendations for this weekend. Any help Is appreciated.

  12. #6426

    Yes I saw Tripps today

    She's cool, this my 3rd time seeing her, I just seen her not to long ago and I busted my nut inside her, she's good kisser as well, she's worth seeing.

  13. #6425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRedWine  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tripps. Very easy-going. Pics are accurate. Some blemishes, but nothing overly awful. Extremely chill (as long as you are, I think). $5 bbcip. Very talented and gentle. A bit self-conscious from younger mongers having misguided ideas about real women. Overall, good experience. Treat her well.
    Guess it was just a dream? Or maybe is there a number or link so we can dream as well?

  14. 07-29-23 07:09


  15. #6424

    Tripps

    Saw Tripps. Very easy-going. Pics are accurate. Some blemishes, but nothing overly awful. Extremely chill (as long as you are, I think). $5 bbcip. Very talented and gentle. A bit self-conscious from younger mongers having misguided ideas about real women. Overall, good experience. Treat her well.

  16. #6423
    Quote Originally Posted by SixFlags  [View Original Post]
    Was just in vegas this past weekend for a bachelor party. Me and some of the guys got bored one night and decided we wanted to gbang a girl. She was down and all for it. She let me and 4 of my friends all cum inside her. Damage was 250 each. She is a true freak! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/144962681.
    Enjoyed her last week for $ QV BBFS CIP DATY GFE. Best deal ever since Diamond DD who has since retired.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape