Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 40027
-
07-30-23 00:57 #30607Senior Member

Posts: 58Tokyo Spa, S Halstead
Tokyo Spa, S Halstead.
Late on a Friday. Rang bell. Waited. Rang bell again.
Eventually was met by Anne a 5', 120 lb Chinese woman and taken to temp room.
Then brought to another room for massage.
I was offered shower and said, "Sure. ".
She stripped naked and we walked to shower room. Stand up shower was performed w wand with attention to key regions. (Table shower is for $300 and uses NURU gel as noted by OF Charlie).
Back to room where I laid down face up. She said, "you want massage or just to fuk?" .went w / fuk.
BBBJ from side. Allowed rubbing kitty.
Then rolled in shield and said, "you fuck. ".
Had me get up and fuck her missionary from the table side.
Then flipped for standing doggy.
Eventually she went up on table with both knees and let me thrust into her.
Banged for 8- 10 min and wasn't in burst mode. The she asked if I wanted HJ. .sure. I lied down and She went table side. I was grabbing her ass and eventually put my finger up her ass a little and I finally blew.
Score: —/160.
-
07-29-23 23:53 #30606Senior Member

Posts: 58819
Visited 829 recently.
Met Kay Kay.
125 lb, 5'6" Chinese.
I entered the spa and was asked 'last four. ' I was a walk-in, but that didn't seem to bother her.
Standard business. To room, prep and on to the massage.
She allowed OTC and moved to head of table to accommodate roaming. .Legs, back, butt, and discovered she was wearing a pad. :
None the less, flipped and was offered L1, L2, or L3 options. Went L3.
She left the room and came back ready to go.
Nipple lick, HJ to 69 w DATY. Surprisingly clean. Figured end of cycle. Allowed fingering, but not FIV. Then Kay Kay said, "Fuck Me". Moved to standing K9, then put her up on table for more k9.
Decided to take a DATY break and found red zone. Kind of a mess. Had it on hands. Wipped on back and then towel.
I soldiered on. Fucked rapidly, tried to wrap hands all the way around waist. She was tiny w great body. Finally blew in bag.
Sat down and laid back. She cleaned up shop. Wiped up face and dong.
Dressed. Got complimentary water and was on my way.
Score: 50/160.
-
07-29-23 20:34 #30605Senior Member

Posts: 99How would you rank these west town locations? The last time I was at t-pro the massage girl must have been about 50 years old O_O.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 18:50 #30604Senior Member

Posts: 636Go West on Chicago Ave
Take an Uber or the 66 bus west on Chicago Ave to Ozone, T-Pro, Golden Dream, JW Rejuvenating, Sophia Health Spa, etc in the West Town neighborhood.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 17:40 #30603Senior Member

Posts: 1298What?
ElJefe69, if you have never been there, why comment at all? MT Spa does indeed have a table shower and sauna. Options in Mt. Prospect are heavily written about in that thread.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 16:20 #30602Senior Member

Posts: 99How deep we talking? I went back 20 pages LOL. Maybe I missed it. Obviously message boards like this aren't very good with searches or finding old info.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
Anyways, sorry to see it gone. Exercise spa girls were never too old and most had a very fun attitude. Last massage was with Pepsi? And it was one of best I had. I also like that they dressed slutty. Short tube dresses with no panties is a really hot look for me. I will try 819 western people have mentioned here next.
-
07-29-23 15:59 #30601Senior Member

Posts: 626Since you don't venture Mount Prospect then that why you wouldn't know of all the places there. But it is the other one that is mostly talk about there.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
As for the other poster Tokyo spa is not even close to there. Tokyo spa is in south side of the city while Mount Prospect is like about 25 miles north west from there. This forum is all about Chicago spa. If you want more info about the suburb spots read about them there.
-
07-29-23 15:06 #30600Regular Member

Posts: 9Tokyo
Thinking of checking Tokyo out today but from what I've read it seems like some of the recent talent has left. Has anyone noteworthy replaced them that would be worthwhile?
Also, saw that it's $$$ for the service. Does this include tip or is there an expectation of putting something additional down?
-
07-29-23 10:50 #30599Senior Member

Posts: 286Where?
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
I don't venture up that way but I don't see anyone talking about Exercise alternatives in Mount Prospect. There is MT spa in that general area but they don't have a TS or Sauna. Just curious which place you are speaking of. Tokyo spa certainly isn't nearby.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 10:21 #30598Senior Member

Posts: 253CLM = Chicago Land Body Rubs
www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com
Originally Posted by ZackLawrence
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 07:59 #30597Regular Member

Posts: 8Princess Latina
Saw Anna. A little bigger than avg, okay face. L2.
New thing I noticed was a ring doorbell inside at the reception desk.
Did not bother asking why, but that's a first.
-
07-29-23 02:15 #30596Senior Member

Posts: 582If you would have read the forum a bit deeper you would know what happened to EX and it would have led you somewhere else not far from there.
Originally Posted by LittleVegas
[View Original Post]
TP.
-
07-28-23 21:20 #30595Senior Member

Posts: 754Kinda Silly
It's kind of silly to limit yourself to walking distance establishments. You are the prime tourist area of the city this is 100% not where you'll find rub and tug places. $10-$15 uber / taxi ride and you'll have a bunch of solid places to pick from.
As mentioned below SXL is in the 1400 block of S Michigan is really your only option if you are up for a 2. 2 mile walk in the heat.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 18:53 #30594Senior Member

Posts: 1445Downtown is more the domain of independent escort incalls and agencies. You'll have to do some traveling for AMPs but unless Uber is out of the question for you, you're only ten minutes away from a lot of massage places a couple of neighborhoods over.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 18:39 #30593Senior Member

Posts: 1713The closest is SXL. It's about 3 miles from Mag Mile. 3 miles is not really walkable unless you consider a 45 minutes walk as within walking distance.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy
[View Original Post]
To save time and money (if you don't want to take uber), take the number 3 bus at the corner of Michigan and Erie and ride it down south and get off at Michigan and 14th. SXL is a one minute walk from the stop.
Plenty of reviews on this place. It's a pretty expensive place.











Reply With Quote






