Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 387 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 5791
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 632

    Cumdump Prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Yes when I text them they said she is not there and I should try Mary or Lucy in Fullerton. I guess when you call they have their notes that this caller is a bottom feeder interested in low priced BBFS girls. Because I did visit SanSan once. Before Mayumi reinvented herself on HX, I suggested FAC and she said they are too cheap.
    The VIP outfit - https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123 - has taken her down from their site too. They are also Asiandolls4 u on HX.

    Guess Luki is in the hole for going indie. I don't think she plays nice with others. She got kicked out of the Rosemead apartment that ShanShan uses.

  2. #4890
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Luki has been sending me messages to see her in Rosemead since she left Mayumi's fuckpad I notice that she is not being advertised by the FAC group on HX.
    Yes when I text them they said she is not there and I should try Mary or Lucy in Fullerton. I guess when you call they have their notes that this caller is a bottom feeder interested in low priced BBFS girls. Because I did visit SanSan once. Before Mayumi reinvented herself on HX, I suggested FAC and she said they are too cheap.

  3. #4889

    Luki

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Luki has been sending me messages to see her in Rosemead since she left Mayumi's fuckpad I notice that she is not being advertised by the FAC group on HX.
    Rosemeads much closer for me and I'd like to see Luki again. Can you message me her contact?

  4. #4888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 632

    Luki

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I see there is a new friend in town in Irvine. I had to go to Palm Springs so I went and visited Annie in Colton instead. As usual is was about a five minute session. I think she is about 75 now and nothing has changed in 30 years. I also wanted to visit Luki and ask her if she made more at Mayumi's or FAC, but she is either on vacaction or at another trick pad / motel operation. There are about five or six massage parlors I will visit at Mayumi's. I am now uncomfortable with volume at her place and I'd rather take my chance at an established parlor, even though the pricing is higher and the quality is inferior.
    Luki has been sending me messages to see her in Rosemead since she left Mayumi's fuckpad I notice that she is not being advertised by the FAC group on HX.

  5. #4887

    New Friend

    I see there is a new friend in town in Irvine. I had to go to Palm Springs so I went and visited Annie in Colton instead. As usual is was about a five minute session. I think she is about 75 now and nothing has changed in 30 years. I also wanted to visit Luki and ask her if she made more at Mayumi's or FAC, but she is either on vacaction or at another trick pad / motel operation. There are about five or six massage parlors I will visit at Mayumi's. I am now uncomfortable with volume at her place and I'd rather take my chance at an established parlor, even though the pricing is higher and the quality is inferior.

  6. #4886

    Genital Warts

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Google - "human papillomavirus infection".
    As they are more commonly called. There is an Rx liquid that takes them off, but they are subject to recurrence. And, rubbers don't necessarily protect you. Do her a favor and suggest she get to a VD clinic.

    You see how old I am, I still sometimes call it VD.

    Lift Her Up.

  7. #4885
    Quote Originally Posted by ElCucuy  [View Original Post]
    Here's a new one. She's a civilian and only does this maybe 1 day / week when she is not working her full time job. Contact her via HX. I don't have a phone number to share.

    Her menu states no BBFS. But when you show up, she just might not have any condoms available.

    Based on the blogs, she is not only a nympho but loves Greek. There's a blog about her in the Pink Starfish club.

    YMMV.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KSavannah
    100 percent she's a nympho. Not a looker but great service. Good hygiene, very good BBBJ with swallow, CIP and CIA, submissive, dfk. She loves Greek more than in pussy. Pussy is snug but Greek is her favorite.

  8. #4884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Google - "human papillomavirus infection".
    Meat Curtains.

  9. #4883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 632

    Big Wart Energy IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Jekuesco2  [View Original Post]
    Older provider lets call her Stephanie. Offered GFE, CIM swallow, BB creampie etc. For $.20. Sent me a few preview pics including this one. Any second opinions on this pussy pic. Something not looking rite with the kitty or am I being paranoid.
    Google - "human papillomavirus infection".

  10. #4882
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekuesco2  [View Original Post]
    Older provider lets call her Stephanie. Offered GFE, CIM swallow, BB creampie etc. For $.20. Sent me a few preview pics including this one. Any second opinions on this pussy pic. Something not looking rite with the kitty or am I being paranoid.
    The beaver looks okay but her sunken, sullen eyes are very concerning.

    How is the rest of her body?

    If she's not super old and has decent skin and a good personality then maybe.

  11. #4881

    Re: kitty inspection

    Quote Originally Posted by Jekuesco2  [View Original Post]
    Older provider lets call her Stephanie. Offered GFE, CIM swallow, BB creampie etc. For $.20. Sent me a few preview pics including this one. Any second opinions on this pussy pic. Something not looking rite with the kitty or am I being paranoid.
    Moose knuckles. LOL.

  12. #4880
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekuesco2  [View Original Post]
    Older provider lets call her Stephanie. Offered GFE, CIM swallow, BB creampie etc. For $.20. Sent me a few preview pics including this one. Any second opinions on this pussy pic. Something not looking rite with the kitty or am I being paranoid.
    Your call man but not sure if I would. That kinda looks like HPV to me, but I'm not too experienced haha. Maybe someone with some medical knowledge / more experience can chime in.

  13. #4879

    Kitty inspection.

    Older provider lets call her Stephanie. Offered GFE, CIM swallow, BB creampie etc. For $.20. Sent me a few preview pics including this one. Any second opinions on this pussy pic. Something not looking rite with the kitty or am I being paranoid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails suspect.jpg‎  

  14. #4878
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Why would someone spend 300-500 to raw dog another girl from HX when you can see 3 girls from Mayumi for that price? If the other girls come down in price, I'm sure there would be more of a variety here. Occasionally I go see a K girl but even then, it's 320-460 for an hour of bb fun. I do see your point though. I just don't care enough to start a separate folder for Mayumi. Maybe someone else does?
    I'm strictly an HX guy. I've plowed a few PD girls. The HX girls I see range from 2** to 3* any higher I pass. PD the range is insane from 2** to 5* I use the same principles. I refuse to go north of 35*. But for the right girl, I'll gladly go to my high range.

  15. #4877
    Quote Originally Posted by KathmanDouche  [View Original Post]
    This should not be called "Bareback Beauties. OC style. " Just call it "Mayumi" that seems to be all anyone contributes to this LOL.
    The thread also mentions Viet Kim once in awhile. Five or six Korean & Viet massage workers I've visited are bareback friendly but they asked not to be betrayed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape