Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 552 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5241
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Sunday Pandora

    Sunday I run errand. I go to Home Depot.

    I see pretty girls on Aurora. I decide to go see Visa at Sugar. She no there. Only fat girl. So I go to Pandora. No to many girl. No Monse.

    I see Faith. She very nice. Very good. She like my wang.

    We get room. She like doggie. I cum fast hahaha.

  2. #5240

    Any info on this kitten?

    If not I'll roll in and toftt.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://instagram.com/stories/persua...c4MmM1YmI2Ng==

  3. #5239

    Any info on this Kitten?

    https://instagram.com/stories/persua...c4MmM1YmI2Ng==

    If not, I'll roll in and toftt. Thanks in advance.

  4. #5238

    I love it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, if you live in Coupeville no place is worth the drive. Maybe try Canada? There's less traffic going north, you wouldn't have to take any ferries, the only traffic would be the border crossing.

    Believe me, I'm from Mount Vernon and going down to the seattle clubs the traffic can be atrocious. And then going back home when you've got that post nut clarity, you start to question the commute. Try Asian massage parlors, they're everywhere.
    Anony, you need to patent that, "Post nut clarity!

    That is amazing!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  5. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. Can anyone send me info on places to go that's worth the drive? I live in Coupeville and everything is hours away and I'm told the ferries aren't reliable. I don't want to go somewhere and waist my time. Feel free to PM me. Thank you all.
    Just head north and go to Vancouver, BC. You'll have twice the fun for half the price.

  6. #5236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. Can anyone send me info on places to go that's worth the drive? I live in Coupeville and everything is hours away and I'm told the ferries aren't reliable. I don't want to go somewhere and waist my time. Feel free to PM me. Thank you all.
    Honestly, if you live in Coupeville no place is worth the drive. Maybe try Canada? There's less traffic going north, you wouldn't have to take any ferries, the only traffic would be the border crossing.

    Believe me, I'm from Mount Vernon and going down to the seattle clubs the traffic can be atrocious. And then going back home when you've got that post nut clarity, you start to question the commute. Try Asian massage parlors, they're everywhere.

  7. #5235

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    You speak english?
    Yes I speak English.

  8. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. Can anyone send me info on places to go that's worth the drive? I live in Coupeville and everything is hours away and I'm told the ferries aren't reliable. I don't want to go somewhere and waist my time. Feel free to PM me. Thank you all.
    Just drive down Aurora by the Lowes on 125th, I'm sure you can find something of interest. Hell there's even a midget working around that area, not sure if she charges half price though. Or you could always just review the reports, all the well dancer names and clubs are well detailed.

  9. #5233
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. Can anyone send me info on places to go that's worth the drive? I live in Coupeville and everything is hours away and I'm told the ferries aren't reliable. I don't want to go somewhere and waist my time. Feel free to PM me. Thank you all.
    You speak english?

  10. #5232

    New to WA

    Hello everyone. Can anyone send me info on places to go that's worth the drive? I live in Coupeville and everything is hours away and I'm told the ferries aren't reliable. I don't want to go somewhere and waist my time. Feel free to PM me. Thank you all.

  11. #5231

    Stripper GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Same with me recently. Dancer from Pans messaged me who I haven't seen in over a year. Said what's up, let's get busy. We did take out before but got way too pricey and GPS. Dancers need to start giving discounts if they want to stay in biz.
    You mean 800 for 15 minutes CFS in club or 1 K OTC isn't a deal LOL.

    I once had a 18 year total hottie last year tell me 5 K for FS I would have done 1 K no question but big head took over at 5 k.

  12. #5230

    This?

    Quote Originally Posted by TA992  [View Original Post]
    If you do enough digging you'll come across a video in the VIP, enough to tell me the menu seems open. Though she does have some baby damage in case that's a deal breaker to you.
    https://erothots.co/video/uzbnlyrizm...eart-vip-room/

  13. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she was rather tall. Almost has this ostrich vibe. Didn't notice any tattoos.

    From multiple dancers who are friends with Nova, she ain't coming back.
    Long shot, this wouldn't be the same Remy / Remi would it? https://www.instagram.com/p/BLLGFhWDiNd/.

  14. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Same with me recently. Dancer from Pans messaged me who I haven't seen in over a year. Said what's up, let's get busy. We did take out before but got way too pricey and GPS. Dancers need to start giving discounts if they want to stay in biz.
    Another example of how the trinity of Rio at Kittens, Monse at Pandora's, and Lola at Sugars are carrying the pervs of Seattle on their shoulders. The thing is I'd pay almost double the rate for any of these women, but the GPS entitled ones will always turn me off.

  15. #5227
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    100% agree with you. Out of the blue I had someone text me "when are you coming in". Seriously no way, complete GPS before!
    Same with me recently. Dancer from Pans messaged me who I haven't seen in over a year. Said what's up, let's get busy. We did take out before but got way too pricey and GPS. Dancers need to start giving discounts if they want to stay in biz.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape