Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 551 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 8263
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5248
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Monse Back

    Monse back today.

    Give some suck suck bang bang. I cum fast.

    She good time. Very nice.

  2. #5247

    Daytime

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    No Monse on Mondays.
    Diamond hasn't danced in a while. Personal stuff going on.

  3. #5246

    Mondays

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Go daytime.

    See Monse. She love your wang.

    Faith, Luna, Anya also like Wang.

    Diamond.

    Others expensive.

    Monse furst choice.
    No Monse on Mondays.

  4. #5245
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpc1085  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to either. Not too interested in sugars. My question is. Everyone says Tuesday are best at pandora's but I can't make Tuesday afternoons.

    How is pandora's (& maybe sugars) from noon-4 pm-ish on Mondays & Thursdays? Is it that much of a drop off? Their IG I follow, but it doesn't state who is there today? Was free and thinking of hitting pandoras today, however I don't see their usual list lineup on their ig for today? Can anyone tell me who's there &/ or how are Mondays early afternoons there usually? Sure it's slow since it's early & Monday but maybe more 1:1 attention / convo to be had I'm thinking, no?
    Go daytime.

    See Monse. She love your wang.

    Faith, Luna, Anya also like Wang.

    Diamond.

    Others expensive.

    Monse furst choice.

  5. #5244

    Pandora's sugars

    Haven't been to either. Not too interested in sugars. My question is. Everyone says Tuesday are best at pandora's but I can't make Tuesday afternoons.

    How is pandora's (& maybe sugars) from noon-4 pm-ish on Mondays & Thursdays? Is it that much of a drop off? Their IG I follow, but it doesn't state who is there today? Was free and thinking of hitting pandoras today, however I don't see their usual list lineup on their ig for today? Can anyone tell me who's there &/ or how are Mondays early afternoons there usually? Sure it's slow since it's early & Monday but maybe more 1:1 attention / convo to be had I'm thinking, no?

  6. #5243
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed the epidemic of strippers and escorts texting looking for business, complaining about the club being slow and then still wanting $500 for a avg BJ and cfs session?

    The reason they are slow is because they charge too much.
    That to much. I pay 200 or 300. Maybe they like my wang better.

  7. #5242
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    Yes I speak English.
    Then you read thread. Goodtime girl in thread. Easy read. Ok? Ok.

  8. #5241
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Sunday Pandora

    Sunday I run errand. I go to Home Depot.

    I see pretty girls on Aurora. I decide to go see Visa at Sugar. She no there. Only fat girl. So I go to Pandora. No to many girl. No Monse.

    I see Faith. She very nice. Very good. She like my wang.

    We get room. She like doggie. I cum fast hahaha.

  9. #5240

    Any info on this kitten?

    If not I'll roll in and toftt.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://instagram.com/stories/persua...c4MmM1YmI2Ng==

  10. #5239

    Any info on this Kitten?

    https://instagram.com/stories/persua...c4MmM1YmI2Ng==

    If not, I'll roll in and toftt. Thanks in advance.

  11. #5238

    I love it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, if you live in Coupeville no place is worth the drive. Maybe try Canada? There's less traffic going north, you wouldn't have to take any ferries, the only traffic would be the border crossing.

    Believe me, I'm from Mount Vernon and going down to the seattle clubs the traffic can be atrocious. And then going back home when you've got that post nut clarity, you start to question the commute. Try Asian massage parlors, they're everywhere.
    Anony, you need to patent that, "Post nut clarity!

    That is amazing!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  12. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. Can anyone send me info on places to go that's worth the drive? I live in Coupeville and everything is hours away and I'm told the ferries aren't reliable. I don't want to go somewhere and waist my time. Feel free to PM me. Thank you all.
    Just head north and go to Vancouver, BC. You'll have twice the fun for half the price.

  13. #5236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. Can anyone send me info on places to go that's worth the drive? I live in Coupeville and everything is hours away and I'm told the ferries aren't reliable. I don't want to go somewhere and waist my time. Feel free to PM me. Thank you all.
    Honestly, if you live in Coupeville no place is worth the drive. Maybe try Canada? There's less traffic going north, you wouldn't have to take any ferries, the only traffic would be the border crossing.

    Believe me, I'm from Mount Vernon and going down to the seattle clubs the traffic can be atrocious. And then going back home when you've got that post nut clarity, you start to question the commute. Try Asian massage parlors, they're everywhere.

  14. #5235

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    You speak english?
    Yes I speak English.

  15. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. Can anyone send me info on places to go that's worth the drive? I live in Coupeville and everything is hours away and I'm told the ferries aren't reliable. I don't want to go somewhere and waist my time. Feel free to PM me. Thank you all.
    Just drive down Aurora by the Lowes on 125th, I'm sure you can find something of interest. Hell there's even a midget working around that area, not sure if she charges half price though. Or you could always just review the reports, all the well dancer names and clubs are well detailed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape