Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 710 760 1160 1660 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 41255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31370

    I hope this wasn't Eva the RUS

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with this one for just over a week, scheduling and planning ahead for her first visit to Jacksonville in at least 5 years. I saw her before and was pumped and ready to meet this afternoon. After over a week, once I was already on my way to her location, she sends a text saying "I require a 30% deposit"! I stated that we had already discussed the plan of action being cash, and I sent her a picture of the cash as I was driving. Never heard back from her. I'm posting a link from the monkey site. She had a post on Tryst but it's gone. Very disappointing.

    It may be the way of doing business in other higher end cities, but here in Duval, land of the DBs and thieves, Never give a deposit!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eva-smir...onville-323286
    There was an Eva that was posting on Tryst from Fort Lauderdale. If this is her, I posted a few weeks back telling everyone to avoid her. She looks nothing like her pictures. In fact, she looks to be about 20 years older then her pictures.

    Definitely a no go.

  2. #31369

    RE: Butterfly Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I was out with my GF about 8 months ago and saw her in Argyle, pointed her out at about 8 feet. "People pay to have sex with her? Was the reply.

    That was my same, previous conclusion, pre GF, having met Jenn in the Denny's parking lot. I did not choose to hook up with her.
    On one of her official reports, the author listed her appearance simply as 'Greasy' and her voice as 'whiny'. Poor Jenn. She's probably a very nice person and I can't help but wonder if the loss of her friend Rikki had something to do with her decline. Just my two cents on the passing scene.

    Shaggy.

  3. #31368

    Shaina (used to go by Savannah I think)

    I had a dream with her back in the spring. This profile said she's back in town. The number in the ad doesn't work.

    Can anyone confirm if she's back? I'd love to see her again.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shaina-r...onville-977353

  4. #31367

    It's a singer's name

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    But your nick is No Show Jones?

    I mean, I've spent more time sitting in a parking lot with a hardon and a 7 day load than I'd like to admit, but the ladies also do spend a lot of time getting ready (at least the ones with a sense of hygiene) and then have dudes not show up.
    Google George No Show Jones.

  5. #31366

    Russian Eva Smirnoff

    I've been chatting with this one for just over a week, scheduling and planning ahead for her first visit to Jacksonville in at least 5 years. I saw her before and was pumped and ready to meet this afternoon. After over a week, once I was already on my way to her location, she sends a text saying "I require a 30% deposit"! I stated that we had already discussed the plan of action being cash, and I sent her a picture of the cash as I was driving. Never heard back from her. I'm posting a link from the monkey site. She had a post on Tryst but it's gone. Very disappointing.

    It may be the way of doing business in other higher end cities, but here in Duval, land of the DBs and thieves, Never give a deposit!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eva-smir...onville-323286

  6. #31365

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. She doesn't swallow. Never understood a provider that is supposed to be a throat goat but doesn't swallow nut. It's ridiculous. If you not trying to eat nut then you shouldn't be sucking dick.
    Using Throat Goat! And you don't swallow is false advertisement you silly broads.

  7. #31364

    No title about Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    Hypothetically let's say you were carrying.

    You draw and fire on the two holding you up. One doesn't make it, the other lives. Two people are now going to testify against you as being the aggressor. The girl and the DB who lived.

    The best course of action was to walk away, unless you like gambling with your life with a jury.
    The moral of this story is make sure none of them make it or just the girl. IMHO best outcome.

  8. #31363

    Hard no. Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys she's posting on STG, treat her good.
    I tried setting up something the last time she was hyped up. Reached out to her, knowing an immediate response would not happen. But dang when I randomly get an email about a month after I sent it.

    I'm good.

  9. #31362
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's still working she is sorely missed in the space. The talent out here is terrible.
    She's had some ad's up on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/528970489775

  10. #31361
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys she's posting on STG, treat her good.
    I've tried seeing her 2-3 times now and got ghosted with some pretty lame excuses everytime. She used to be on it in the past but man I'm starting to lose faith. Will keep trying though because she was a cut above the rest back in the day.

  11. #31360

    Uh

    Quote Originally Posted by NoShowJones  [View Original Post]
    For people who charge for their time they have no problem wasting ours.
    But your nick is No Show Jones?

    I mean, I've spent more time sitting in a parking lot with a hardon and a 7 day load than I'd like to admit, but the ladies also do spend a lot of time getting ready (at least the ones with a sense of hygiene) and then have dudes not show up.

  12. #31359

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's still working she is sorely missed in the space. The talent out here is terrible.
    I was out with my GF about 8 months ago and saw her in Argyle, pointed her out at about 8 feet. "People pay to have sex with her? Was the reply.

    That was my same, previous conclusion, pre GF, having met Jenn in the Denny's parking lot. I did not choose to hook up with her.

  13. #31358

    Not seen her but

    Quote Originally Posted by MN1989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lo recently? I see she is advertising for some daytime lunch specials. Curious if she is worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/488550569260
    This is Bowen Baby's hated sister right? So "your sister gives better head" and hold on tight?

  14. #31357

    Andi and natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    That's her. No link for the daughter, but Andi sets up her dates when she's in town.
    I haven't posted much for awhile, but Andi is the gold standard for bjs. Is she the little college cheerleader? Nope. Is she a friendly provider who wants to make sure you have a good time? Yep.

    Natalie is her daughter, and her style is different. She'll talk your ear off if you let her, but once she gets down to it, she puts a different energy into it, a little uh. More bouncy and twisty? More youthful? They still won't do doubles (unlike the Daytona chicks), though.

    Was glad to have had a visit with Natalie when she was here these last couple days. Will schedule a visit with Andi when she's feeling a little better (she is under the weather).

  15. #31356
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    What does no B / m mean on her page?
    I'm assuming it's short for "black men".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape