Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 59496
-
07-29-23 10:36 #52821Senior Member

Posts: 281Flashing a wad
I have learned that you have to separate house money from the rest of your funds due to the occasional "pay up front" policy. Hungry eyes are always checking for their earning potential when you access your wallet or money clip to pay the house fee. Best to carry some twenties separately.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 09:27 #52820Senior Member

Posts: 107ML Lineup
Yesterday, I asked for ML current lineup: Angela, Lily, Sophia & Suki. Both Angela & Lily are new this week.
Originally Posted by SandyGeet
[View Original Post]
Hopefully, more guys can help keep members up to date on the girls at their regular / favorite shops!
-
07-29-23 08:46 #52819Senior Member

Posts: 326Smh!
I literally have a break down of how to negotiate LOL search my post!
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 22:34 #52818Senior Member

Posts: 113Luxury facial
So I've been busy this week. Origin I reported. Top massage was a bust. Just a good massage. Then I hit up my girl Cici at luxury. Got to play with her pussy a bit but nothing further. Has anyone gotten to bang her yet? Pm me if you have or if you have advice. Every time I go the door is locked but the open sign is on and she doesn't answer the phone. Something about her I like. Don't worry I'm not falling in love. LOL How does one make a senior member?
-
07-28-23 22:28 #52817Senior Member

Posts: 113Origin duluth
Saw Rose She's an older gal but gets wild. 69 and great raw BJ Came in her mouth but she tried to kiss me after. WTF. Will return to fuck next week. Massage was about 8 minutes and she asked if I was ready to turn over. Oh and her tits are good too.
-
07-28-23 22:23 #52816Senior Member

Posts: 798I've had OTC only the past 2 visits. I had Emily but I think she's Leelee. You described her well. I won't go back if I'm looking for UTC but if I need a quick release A Massage can get the job done.
Originally Posted by Kilamannjaro
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 20:53 #52815Senior Member

Posts: 34Clarification
Otc only. First visit I don't push envelopes too much. & guys yea I wrote "larger stack" but it wasn't a bankroll it was just a few more greens to show I was prepared to tip the normal HE tip.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 19:35 #52814Senior Member

Posts: 240Lily
I saw the 7/26 posting from Sukkvv11 about a new girl Angela at Legend; went there to meet her. Shortly after arriving, I met another new girl "Lily" who started today. In her 30's, short (5-0 to 5-2? Average build (maybe B?) and weight. Her hair (was up in a bun), exceptional smile; fun personality. I took a half hour as try-out, but will return for a full hour.
-
07-28-23 18:30 #52813Senior Member

Posts: 2029
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
I made this mistake at OD massage. She saw that I had a lot more cash on me and demanded more. I told her no. Maybe next time. I find it funny that they try to get as much out of you from one visit. Rather than being reasonable and having repeat customers. She was mediocre at best on top of that. Paying more means absolutely nothing. Paying well above average just fucks up the already set price. People that over pay make themselves look like a fool to them.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
This is common sense. I never speak price. If I don't see it it fitting for what I see. I pass up and just leave.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 15:44 #52812Senior Member

Posts: 209Exactly
Exactly. Don't do this. Ever.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
First, because they know why you are there.
Secondly because you can never close that door. She will also tell all the girls that work there that you are loaded.
-
07-28-23 14:38 #52811Senior Member

Posts: 798Thanks for the report. Any UTC or OTC only?
Originally Posted by Kilamannjaro
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 07:45 #52810Senior Member

Posts: 757That only shows them that you have a ton of money to tip with and they will expect a higher tip.
Originally Posted by Kilamannjaro
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 06:27 #52809Senior Member

Posts: 130Yes some will meet early and stay late once they get to know you. If you like a particular girl, get her number to call her directly and work out a time that works for you both. If you are you a regular, they like to see you early because most times your funds are guaranteed. Walk ins are bonuses. Make sure you take care of the good ones. It goes a long ways.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 02:15 #52808Senior Member

Posts: 209I hit the Chiropractor at 9 am. Usually out by 9:20. AMP is across the street. After I park in front, one of them will come out and get me. Usually inside by 9:30.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 22:44 #52807Senior Member

Posts: 495Many will meet One to.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
Two hours prior to.
Regular shift. Is common with a regular customer.
Usually easier than out call and can be as much fun.











Reply With Quote






