Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 59503
-
07-30-23 08:18 #52828Senior Member

Posts: 423Flash the cash
The first, and only time, I opened my wallet in an AMP, Madam's nose was in there like a hungry dog on a food bowl.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 00:01 #52827Senior Member

Posts: 798Best Massage Cartersville
New shop that just opened. Right next to the Hooters. The same owner that sold the Kennesaw Foot Spa before it closed has opened up shop within the past few days. New girl Alice has been here 4 days. 5'6" ish, good English, wearing mask, natural Bs, skinny. Aims to please. Decent massage. $60 for hour / $80 tip. Topless HJ, left pants on for OTC below. Nice clean new shop worth a try. Mama San is nice and friendly. Her massage is decent too if Alice is busy. Mama San does bring in the young talent so I'll update you guys if and when another one comes on the roster. Cheers.
-
07-29-23 19:55 #52826Senior Member

Posts: 289Which elite location? There's more than one.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 14:15 #52825Senior Member

Posts: 315Elite massage
Has anyone gone to elite lately or today? Today I was one my way to see Lisa and when I drove in front to park. I noticed what appeared to be uncle LEO walking out possibly from elite or the business next door. I wonder if some investigation is going on there. He also got into a silver car wich appeared to be one of those unmarked cars. Does anyone know if anything happed. I also saw one of why'all go inside.
-
07-29-23 13:01 #52824Senior Member

Posts: 113Chinese. 175. Pussy was good and I bet she's down to fuck for a few more bucks.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 12:50 #52823Senior Member

Posts: 315Rose
Is she Latina or Asian? What was the damage to your wallet?
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 10:56 #52822Senior Member

Posts: 107Massage Well-Dunwoody?
Does anyone have current info and some insights into Massage Well in Dunwoody?
Ever since that April review of Candy, she is never there. Nace provides a nice massage but seems to discourage touching or any type of upgrades. Grace-Maggie gives excellent therapeutic massages, but anything else has been unattainable.
When other girls appear and receive a comment or favorable review, I find they are gone within days. What is the real story on this enigmatic shop?
-
07-29-23 10:36 #52821Senior Member

Posts: 281Flashing a wad
I have learned that you have to separate house money from the rest of your funds due to the occasional "pay up front" policy. Hungry eyes are always checking for their earning potential when you access your wallet or money clip to pay the house fee. Best to carry some twenties separately.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 09:27 #52820Senior Member

Posts: 107ML Lineup
Yesterday, I asked for ML current lineup: Angela, Lily, Sophia & Suki. Both Angela & Lily are new this week.
Originally Posted by SandyGeet
[View Original Post]
Hopefully, more guys can help keep members up to date on the girls at their regular / favorite shops!
-
07-29-23 08:46 #52819Senior Member

Posts: 326Smh!
I literally have a break down of how to negotiate LOL search my post!
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 22:34 #52818Senior Member

Posts: 113Luxury facial
So I've been busy this week. Origin I reported. Top massage was a bust. Just a good massage. Then I hit up my girl Cici at luxury. Got to play with her pussy a bit but nothing further. Has anyone gotten to bang her yet? Pm me if you have or if you have advice. Every time I go the door is locked but the open sign is on and she doesn't answer the phone. Something about her I like. Don't worry I'm not falling in love. LOL How does one make a senior member?
-
07-28-23 22:28 #52817Senior Member

Posts: 113Origin duluth
Saw Rose She's an older gal but gets wild. 69 and great raw BJ Came in her mouth but she tried to kiss me after. WTF. Will return to fuck next week. Massage was about 8 minutes and she asked if I was ready to turn over. Oh and her tits are good too.
-
07-28-23 22:23 #52816Senior Member

Posts: 798I've had OTC only the past 2 visits. I had Emily but I think she's Leelee. You described her well. I won't go back if I'm looking for UTC but if I need a quick release A Massage can get the job done.
Originally Posted by Kilamannjaro
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 20:53 #52815Senior Member

Posts: 34Clarification
Otc only. First visit I don't push envelopes too much. & guys yea I wrote "larger stack" but it wasn't a bankroll it was just a few more greens to show I was prepared to tip the normal HE tip.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 19:35 #52814Senior Member

Posts: 240Lily
I saw the 7/26 posting from Sukkvv11 about a new girl Angela at Legend; went there to meet her. Shortly after arriving, I met another new girl "Lily" who started today. In her 30's, short (5-0 to 5-2? Average build (maybe B?) and weight. Her hair (was up in a bun), exceptional smile; fun personality. I took a half hour as try-out, but will return for a full hour.











Reply With Quote





