Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 551 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 8263
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5233
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. Can anyone send me info on places to go that's worth the drive? I live in Coupeville and everything is hours away and I'm told the ferries aren't reliable. I don't want to go somewhere and waist my time. Feel free to PM me. Thank you all.
    You speak english?

  2. #5232

    New to WA

    Hello everyone. Can anyone send me info on places to go that's worth the drive? I live in Coupeville and everything is hours away and I'm told the ferries aren't reliable. I don't want to go somewhere and waist my time. Feel free to PM me. Thank you all.

  3. #5231

    Stripper GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Same with me recently. Dancer from Pans messaged me who I haven't seen in over a year. Said what's up, let's get busy. We did take out before but got way too pricey and GPS. Dancers need to start giving discounts if they want to stay in biz.
    You mean 800 for 15 minutes CFS in club or 1 K OTC isn't a deal LOL.

    I once had a 18 year total hottie last year tell me 5 K for FS I would have done 1 K no question but big head took over at 5 k.

  4. #5230

    This?

    Quote Originally Posted by TA992  [View Original Post]
    If you do enough digging you'll come across a video in the VIP, enough to tell me the menu seems open. Though she does have some baby damage in case that's a deal breaker to you.
    https://erothots.co/video/uzbnlyrizm...eart-vip-room/

  5. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she was rather tall. Almost has this ostrich vibe. Didn't notice any tattoos.

    From multiple dancers who are friends with Nova, she ain't coming back.
    Long shot, this wouldn't be the same Remy / Remi would it? https://www.instagram.com/p/BLLGFhWDiNd/.

  6. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Same with me recently. Dancer from Pans messaged me who I haven't seen in over a year. Said what's up, let's get busy. We did take out before but got way too pricey and GPS. Dancers need to start giving discounts if they want to stay in biz.
    Another example of how the trinity of Rio at Kittens, Monse at Pandora's, and Lola at Sugars are carrying the pervs of Seattle on their shoulders. The thing is I'd pay almost double the rate for any of these women, but the GPS entitled ones will always turn me off.

  7. #5227
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    100% agree with you. Out of the blue I had someone text me "when are you coming in". Seriously no way, complete GPS before!
    Same with me recently. Dancer from Pans messaged me who I haven't seen in over a year. Said what's up, let's get busy. We did take out before but got way too pricey and GPS. Dancers need to start giving discounts if they want to stay in biz.

  8. #5226

    Dptv

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatUpp  [View Original Post]
    I saw this profile on instagram:

    https://instagram.com/dptv.fans?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

    Any info on what the menu looks likes and pricing?
    If you do enough digging you'll come across a video in the VIP, enough to tell me the menu seems open. Though she does have some baby damage in case that's a deal breaker to you.

  9. #5225
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    I dunno- but if you've seen her videos it might be worth taking the plunge. Especially the one with the rubber dildo. I think she has throat goat potential.
    Yeah, she's pretty hot and would like to definitely try out but wanted to see what her menu looks like.

  10. #5224
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Yep, the market for their services is limited both in total number of customers and amount for disposable income to spend. I get only wanting one big dollar payday, but too high and none, but to have two smaller paydays a day every day than the once in a while.
    The thing about strippers is that have become so accustomed to making $10+ per minute, that they think that money will always flow. I have taken a few home. For $300 (nothing in the last year). They ALWAYS want to upsell because it works in the club. You constantly have to say no to their terms and be ready to walk. I had one I haven't spoke to in a year contact me last (I wrote about her previously). I was fucking her for free and she became a stripper, one day she finally came out and said she wasn't coming to my place anymore because I can come to the club and I could pay for it vs. Her coming to my place and putting out for free. That was our last conversation. Well she wants me to come out and see her a year later. Nope.

  11. #5223
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Yep, the market for their services is limited both in total number of customers and amount for disposable income to spend. I get only wanting one big dollar payday, but too high and none, but to have two smaller paydays a day every day than the once in a while.
    100% agree with you. Out of the blue I had someone text me "when are you coming in". Seriously no way, complete GPS before!

  12. #5222
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed the epidemic of strippers and escorts texting looking for business, complaining about the club being slow and then still wanting $500 for a avg BJ and cfs session?

    The reason they are slow is because they charge too much.
    Yep, the market for their services is limited both in total number of customers and amount for disposable income to spend. I get only wanting one big dollar payday, but too high and none, but to have two smaller paydays a day every day than the once in a while.

  13. #5221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Epidemic of Rates

    Has anyone noticed the epidemic of strippers and escorts texting looking for business, complaining about the club being slow and then still wanting $500 for a avg BJ and cfs session?

    The reason they are slow is because they charge too much.

  14. #5220
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatUpp  [View Original Post]
    I saw this profile on instagram:

    https://instagram.com/dptv.fans?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

    Any info on what the menu looks likes and pricing?
    I dunno- but if you've seen her videos it might be worth taking the plunge. Especially the one with the rubber dildo. I think she has throat goat potential.

  15. #5219

    Stassie at Pandoras

    Saw that Stassie was back on the lineup last night. Anyone have experiences / intel to share? Got dances with her a couple years ago (pandemic re-opening) and thought there might be some promise but then she seemed to disappear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape