Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 1009 1509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23179

    Vacation?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Ashton?
    Her and I are connected on social media. I saw last week I'm pretty sure she went to go visit her family up in NY. She was posting a bunch of videos at a family outing. Not sure if / when she comes back.

  2. #23178

    Do Not Go

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I will try on Sunday as I still maintain a house down there, been trying to see her forever, I will report back on how it goes, attitude, appearance etc.
    I saw her a few weeks ago. She looks nothing like those pics now. She has a huge belly. Definitely small BBW. Track marks all over. Hairy legs and arms. I saw demon paraphernalia out in the open. Cooch wasn't great. 1st dream I ever had that I couldn't finish. She was nice and only charged me a partial of her qv rate since she couldn't go over the time due to obligations. But I would not recommend. Definitely not worth the drive.

  3. #23177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Sunny

    Mostly agreed. She's wasn't too interactive with me, but she's tight and can take it. I didn't try the BBJ. Maybe next time.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by RatedArrgh  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few weeks back & enjoyed my time. She isn't as youthful as she used to be but has charming attitude and great big fake tits. BBJ, couple positions and blew in the bag. Would go back. The pics of her in black are most current.

  4. #23176

    Asian ad

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Tried to reach out again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/672552978789

    Responded quickly. Very engaged in the conversation. Quoted $200 for a HHR visit, which matches her ad. Made plans to meet up in 30 minutes. She told me to send a text 10 minutes before I arrived. Sent a text, got the "OK. Can't wait to see you". Messaged I was in the parking lot. Aaaaaaaaand silence. Again. A few more texts and waited for 10 minutes and then left.

    Decided to try something different. Messaged these two.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...scorts/3014790

    Quick response and they were like 15 minutes away. I arrived and got the room number quickly. They opened the door, and neither was what I was expecting. They were not my cup of tea at all. So I left.

    Finally, because I was in the area. I reached out to Abby.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/862661336437

    Unfortunate for her. I took all of my frustration out on her. And she took it all. Ankles on my shoulders, my hands under her ass. She asked me slow down because I was sooooo fucking deep and I was fucking her stomach. She said she needed to change positions. We eventually ended up in prone bone. My absolute favorite!! Got a very big nut off. I enjoyed my visit with Abby. Without her my morning would have been a waste.
    In the Asian ad there are 3 numbers, which one did you contact or which street? TIA.

  5. #23175

    2nd strike

    Tried to reach out again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/672552978789

    Responded quickly. Very engaged in the conversation. Quoted $200 for a HHR visit, which matches her ad. Made plans to meet up in 30 minutes. She told me to send a text 10 minutes before I arrived. Sent a text, got the "OK. Can't wait to see you". Messaged I was in the parking lot. Aaaaaaaaand silence. Again. A few more texts and waited for 10 minutes and then left.

    Decided to try something different. Messaged these two.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...scorts/3014790

    Quick response and they were like 15 minutes away. I arrived and got the room number quickly. They opened the door, and neither was what I was expecting. They were not my cup of tea at all. So I left.

    Finally, because I was in the area. I reached out to Abby.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/862661336437

    Unfortunate for her. I took all of my frustration out on her. And she took it all. Ankles on my shoulders, my hands under her ass. She asked me slow down because I was sooooo fucking deep and I was fucking her stomach. She said she needed to change positions. We eventually ended up in prone bone. My absolute favorite!! Got a very big nut off. I enjoyed my visit with Abby. Without her my morning would have been a waste.

  6. #23174
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    A couple of my friends have been having lots of fun with her and they have been taking turns fucking her while the other videos. They give her $100 each. She goes raw with everyone so proceed with caution. Seems like she genuinely loves to fuck and the taste of cum.
    They posting them?

  7. #23173

    Very surprising

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie212  [View Original Post]
    My guess is that somebody offered her more than $120 for your slot and she dumped you.
    A couple of my friends have been having lots of fun with her and they have been taking turns fucking her while the other videos. They give her $100 each. She goes raw with everyone so proceed with caution. Seems like she genuinely loves to fuck and the taste of cum.

  8. #23172
    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    I tend to avoid one off "travelers" because it usually means that they are charging premium price (s) for mid-grade product, at least IMO. They expect you to bite because they are OOTers for whatever reason.

  9. #23171

    Kelly Love (second request)

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Anything on her? I can't find any reviews on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/223072255903
    I second that! I came here hoping to find any confirmation she is real. Pics and vids look great. Here is a link to her contact page:

    https://beacons.ai/kellylove

    She has a few PG-rated tiktok vids. Phone number search finds nothing. I texted for rates. Will update if I get a reply.

  10. #23170

    Why

    Not being snarky but she says she's NOT Cheap and honestly there are plenty of overweight Latinas advertising that ARE cheap. Take your pick. If you want to sling high end Latin Ass you best bring your A-Game. She's a C-Lister at best. I haven't seen her but what I do know is that the pics they advert are always way better than what you'll see in person. Just sayin. Stay Safe boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]

  11. #23169

    Dulce deluxe


  12. #23168
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Tried to contact her after seeing all the rave reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/346803354491

    Only had time for a QV today. She told me $150. I said but the ad says $120. And an ad from 3 days ago says $100. She said. It's $150 now. No thank you. But maybe another time.

    She messaged me back like 10 minutes later to say $120 is fine. I agreed. She gives me an address. Even confirms I'm on my way during the drive there. Then she goes silent and ghosts me when I get into the parking lot. I think she blocked my number actually. I waited 10 minutes then left and went about my day.

    Guess I'm waiting for the next gem you guys can recommend.
    My guess is that somebody offered her more than $120 for your slot and she dumped you.

  13. #23167
    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    I would post on the Latina section but this section has more people.

    Any one seen her? I've seen some reports on her last year but I'm not sure is this the same woman or just a fake page. Comments on her page say false and looks like it's the handler commenting on there LOL.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/146921746
    Yes. I see her almost every time she comes in town. Expect a gorgeous, clean, young sexy as fuck girl. But, she has many rules and it is no GFE by any stretch. No DATY, you're lucky if she gives you more than one position. BJ covered is an upcharge, etc. Yet I go back because she's just so sexy and cute. Porn star material without a doubt. Comms are always annoying, but it's her handler.

  14. #23166

    Heading to Sanford this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Many times.

    Those pics are all very very old.

    She's all over the place, depends on the day.

    Sometimes sweet and sexy.

    Sometimes b*tchy with a bad attitude.

    Very flaky, have driven down more than once only to get ghosted.

    If you're in the area give it a go, but I wouldn't make a special trip.
    I will try on Sunday as I still maintain a house down there, been trying to see her forever, I will report back on how it goes, attitude, appearance etc.

  15. #23165
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsentRegard1  [View Original Post]
    Many times.

    Those pics are all very very old.

    She's all over the place, depends on the day.

    Sometimes sweet and sexy.

    Sometimes b*tchy with a bad attitude.

    Very flaky, have driven down more than once only to get ghosted.

    If you're in the area give it a go, but I wouldn't make a special trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape