Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 1163 1663 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31355
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyBandit01  [View Original Post]
    God damm! This girl is amazing! She gives the best BJ #ThroatGoat for real sloppy reasonable donation. She is the girl next door sweet as could be. Not going to rob you or give you anything. No games. I will call her from now on out. My go to girl. Posts for beach and San Pablo, Sunni pines area.
    Don't waste your time. She doesn't swallow. Never understood a provider that is supposed to be a throat goat but doesn't swallow nut. It's ridiculous. If you not trying to eat nut then you shouldn't be sucking dick.

  2. #31354

    Lena Ramos

    https://tryst.link/escort/lenaramos

    So this could be posted in either massage or escort. So let me start off by getting this out of the way. NO SEX. Strictly NURU. I don't know what it was about her? Maybe looking at her profile on tryst for months had me intrigued. It's easy for me to travel as I work remote. I made the way to Gville. By the way. She was very accommodating to my schedule. She even booked a bnb just so I could make the appointment. At least I like to pretend it was for me. Makes me feel better about myself.

    Guys she is beautiful. She has the uniqueness to her that kept my eyes solely on her. We started off with our greetings. I got there right when she did so I didn't mind one bit helping her with anything.

    Once setup we went and showered. Together! This is where it went magical!

    Guys she is a very touchy person. She knows how to keep you interested even without doing anything. After we cleaned each other we went back to the bedroom. All I can say is she is good at massaging and good at stimulating your senses.

    Guys, if you want a quick wam bam thank you grandma. Go to an AMP.

    I for one am done with AMP's. I had a very wonderful 4 hour experience in Fort Lauderdale with an experienced Tantric / Nuru professional.

    I had one hour today with Lena. My one hour today with her was just as good as my 4 hour and there wasn't even any sex.

    Now before you stop and say Pass.

    She does get you off by grinding on you and using her hands.

    I'm telling you guys. This felt better than anything I've had in Jacksonville.

    So if you guys don't want to drive to Gainesville. I'm perfectly fine with that. There comes a point when let's face it. You don't need to have sex to feel good. You don't need a BBBJ to get off.

    Call me crazy. I DON'T care.

    What I had today was awesome. Worth the money. Worth the drive.

    Lena has definitely got a repeat customer with me.

    The end.

    I'm done.

  3. #31353

    Same experience here

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    Tried twice to hook up. Comms are real sporadic. I ended up driving 40 minutes just to get ghosted in an extended stay parking lot. There is a reason AMPs get a lot of business.
    For people who charge for their time they have no problem wasting ours.

  4. #31352

    Zeena

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys she's posting on STG, treat her good.
    What does no B / m mean on her page?

  5. #31351
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys she's posting on STG, treat her good.
    Sorry to add link to post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/821258385914

  6. #31350

    Zeena's posting

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Very refreshing for a provider not to do a selfie to try to trick us mongers! Having a monger say a provider needs mario coin help and that she is good at her skills is the way things should be done, we mongers passing along info to other mongers.

    Zeena sounds like a classy provider, I wish her the best!
    Hey guys she's posting on STG, treat her good.

  7. #31349
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussybandit01  [View Original Post]
    God damm! This girl is amazing! She gives the best BJ #ThroatGoat for real sloppy reasonable donation. She is the girl next door sweet as could be. Not going to rob you or give you anything. No games. I will call her from now on out. My go to girl. Posts for beach and San Pablo, Sunni pines area.
    Riiiight.

    If the throat game is anywhere as lazy as this self / ad post effort was. (Didn't even give a link to find them). I think I will pass.

    How do you self review, give no info, no link, and only provide one image of you from 20 feet away down a hallway? Ive seen bigfoot pictures that are more clear than this.

  8. #31348

    Thank you p411

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pictures. Albeit low quality.
    Slow clap. Thank you Lawd!

    This girl is simply amazing. She is wanting to go UTR. You can contact her through p411.

    Simply amazing.

  9. #31347

    🦋 Jenn 🦋

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's still working she is sorely missed in the space. The talent out here is terrible.
    Jenn has been back from uncle visit two months. She's temporary out of commission, medical issue.

    PM me for her digits.

  10. #31346

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nwlm1993  [View Original Post]
    Found her on Tryst. Lila Raspberry.
    Was it tryst or listcrawler? Sounds like a snipe hunt.

  11. #31345

    Butterfly Jenn

    Does anyone know if she's still working she is sorely missed in the space. The talent out here is terrible.

  12. #31344
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Curious if "Chloe" lost all that weight after breaking up with Mall?
    I can confirm yes she has, and is by herself, no longer with her.

  13. #31343

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterClit  [View Original Post]
    She would change her name every time she had to move to a new section of town. Frecklez was sometimes in the title. In the first photo you can see someone whos probably a pimp, I would steer clear between that and former negative reviews.
    Used to see her every time I came to town. First visit was with her and her wife! Used to be tiny and very fun but fell in with the wrong crowd and that changed. Heavy drug usage sent her into a spiral.

    Glad to see she came out the other side.

  14. #31342
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    For the fellow senior members and good guys on here, please no douchebags, druggies or pimps, a favorite of mine is back at it, especially to not only show you a good time but is focused on doing that to make the green.

    It's Irish Chloe, that's the name she goes by, she is posting again with up to date pics on STG. Please see her and if I hear that one of you treated her like crap, I will come after you like Liam Neeson's character from the Taken movies.

    Here's the link for her post on STG, for her safety she has covered her face, there is nothing wrong with it or her at all, don't worry about that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/722997914737
    Curious if "Chloe" lost all that weight after breaking up with Mall?

  15. #31341

    Irish Chloe's back

    For the fellow senior members and good guys on here, please no douchebags, druggies or pimps, a favorite of mine is back at it, especially to not only show you a good time but is focused on doing that to make the green.

    It's Irish Chloe, that's the name she goes by, she is posting again with up to date pics on STG. Please see her and if I hear that one of you treated her like crap, I will come after you like Liam Neeson's character from the Taken movies.

    Here's the link for her post on STG, for her safety she has covered her face, there is nothing wrong with it or her at all, don't worry about that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/722997914737

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape