Thread: Stupid Shit in Madison
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 1055
-
02-01-25 10:58 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 30Details on rose
Seen Rose at her APARTMENT not a house like you stated. Knocking on her door? Yeah. She asked me to send her a photo to clarify my arrival. Which I did. She charged me 200 for 30 minutes and 300 for an hour I asked for a q. V she said she does that for 200 so I saw her 2 times for a quick visit she's in deed again. Real. Real long hair. She gave me her onlyfans for becoming a regular. She stated she doesn't give everyone her onlyfans. Due to "weirdos. " She says. I ask if we can take a photo together she got very angry and declined. Not going to lie she is defensive. I can only imagine why. She's a very tall her hair is not really red it's more of a dark magenta red but still red I know she's real because of the background in her photos where the same as the inside of her apartment. She doesn't post or send selfies I see but she's very gorgeous I can tell she keeps up with her self. . Not sure why she's not hosting in her apartment anymore maybe because you iron man were watching her in her window opening up her blind. As you stated in your guys text thread. "I seen you in your window" and said " iknow that was you who opened the blinds " LIKE dude cum on your ruining it for everyone and you look dumb. She provides services. And photos for fair change.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
So what's your details where are your text thread back up to back up your story? We need to see text threads. Other than that what your saying is not very note taking. Or helpful, if anything it's making her phone ring more.
-
02-01-25 10:34 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 167Someone Is Lying
Details Chance Details!
Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441
[View Original Post]
Seems like you are being adversarial to several on the forum, just to defend her. Are you a relative, boyfriend, girlfriend, or just her in disguise?
Provide some details of your two visits. Are her pictures accurate? Does she provide all services she claims? What was her donation?
Without any details, someone is lying.
I M.
-
01-31-25 18:18 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 30Someone's lying.
Well I would like you to back up your story. It's hard to believe a bit when I seen her again and hers her side of the story with the text threads as well. You were the one being awkward so I see why she took things with more caution.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 09:01 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 167Details Chance
That would be rather pointless.
Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441
[View Original Post]
But, hey, since you seem to be the only one who actually met her, share some details of your adventures.
I M.
-
12-06-24 18:15 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 370How did I miss this LOL
If you're taking your babies to a Days or Comfort Inn, you obviously don't know what I was talking about.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 16:46 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 83Jacuzzi prices
$135 = Comfort Inn.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
$150 = Days Inn.
-
02-09-24 11:04 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 135Well played title for the offending username.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 10:29 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 638He could turn out to be a great friend!
1981: a older guy I worked with became a friend, a real guys guy. I wanted to set him up with my mother. On the radio one day, gay issues came up. He asked,"what do you think we should do with the gay people"? I said, "kill them". After much questioning he eventually told me he was gay. He forgave me for my stupid comments, understanding I was young and dumb. We traveled all over the country for work often sharing rooms. I've never even been tempted to engage in a homosexual act. Not who I am. But he became, perhaps, the most positive influence in my life. He was more meaningful than my own father. I credit him for my strong ethics and a great deal of my success in life. Remember when that word, "ethics", was important in business? Ron, I miss you, God rest his soul.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 21:08 #1047Administrator

Posts: 5252What an asshole
If somebody posts about trannies report the post we delete them. Not because we think it's wrong, here at the USASG the two and ONLY two things we care about is that all involved are involved with free will and that all are over 18 and that is fucking it. Who other people want to fuck as long as those two things are true are not our fucking business. We don't have a section on the forum for the wild side because it's not our niche not because we condemn it.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
They are people and deserve dignity, they are not deluded, they are not circus freaks, they are different and assholes like you have been making different people feel guilty for 10's of thousands of years, most likely because you don't like those feelings you get when you think of them.
Go to Thailand, experience a society where third gender is truly accepted and integrated. I'm never going to fuck a trannie in my life because I like pussy that was born to be pussy but that doesn't make my best friend who digs fucking trannies sick or deluded. It just means we talk about sports, cars and food and not pussy cause, well, he doesn't like pussy.
As far as pronouns who gives a fuck? I address people how they wish to be addressed and would hope they would do the same. Identity is core to personality and some people's are different than their plumbing, there's a lotta people in the world, stands to reason that some are really different.
I moved your post to the stupid shit thread because it is some stupid shit but now all you and your homophobic buddies can talk about how much you hate trannies and how they are going to destroy America as much as you want.
Don't worry, just like I won't change your mind you'll never convince me that your hatred for them isn't rooted in your hidden desire for them.
A2.
-
02-08-24 07:44 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 1148Oh geez
So you're not attracted to trans women. That's cool, neither am I. However, unlike you, I've actually known some trans people in real life, and guess what: They are human beings whose lives are made worse by close-minded bigoted dipshits. Guess what else: The vast, vast majority of them are not sex workers, and a large percentage are in happy relationships with people of various gender identities. It's not for me to tell you what to be disgusted by. But holy crap, how did you get so wise and insightful as to know what all straight men and all gay men are looking for in a sex partner? It's a big world out there, my friend, with a lot of people into a lot of different things. Open your mind a little.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 00:24 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 338Tranny invasion
"She"? More like "It". Not quite sure what pronoun applies.
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
I really don't understand who trannies are supposed to appeal to, and I really wish they'd stop posting in the "female" sections. If you're a straight man, you want a woman, not a man pretending to be a woman, whether it's with clothes, hormones, or surgical mutilation. If you're gay, you want a man full stop, not a man trying to be a woman. So between these two, who exactly are these circus freaks catering to?
All I can figure is that the market for trannies is gay men in denial who like to pretend that they're straight by having sex with men pretending to be women. Nothing wrong with being gay, but there's plenty wrong with being self-deluding.
-
07-29-23 17:21 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 1292Consent
And, this is why charges were dropped against Bob Kraft. The stupid cops placed a hidden camera in the massage rooms thinking getting sex acts on camera would be their evidence. They were too stupid (yes too stupid) to think that when someone goes to a strip mall massage establishment, there is a reasonable expectation of privacy. Not every customer is getting extras, and in this case, a young lady and her mom had been customers and they now know that the cops saw them undressing / naked when they were reviewing the videos.
Originally Posted by RJohn1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 11:09 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 176Brownie points?
Originally Posted by RJohn1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 00:08 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 31Consent vs No Consent
FWIW, as no way of knowing if others didn't like something when first read in different thread.
There is a difference between consent and no consent, and law or no law, common good opinion should be that that act / recording says it should not have been done.
Wisconsin has one-party consent for phone calls of non sexual nature, that may not apply to any type of recording (video or audio) but 942.09 (2)(am) 1. That portion reads Class 1 felony "Captures an intimate representation without the consent of the person depicted under circumstances in which he or she has a reasonable expectation of privacy, if the person knows or has reason to know that the person who is depicted does not consent to the capture of the intimate representation. ".
Golden rule can easily apply, but its right there in the books for non-consent.
Flat out gross and disturbing.
-
12-23-22 19:05 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 944I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





