Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 1307 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 24811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20221

    Roxxy

    Roxxy, who was until recently Kandii on LC. I decided to check her out based on the of the large number of positive LC reviews as Kandii. Was just an OK experience. Doesn't like her boobs touched, has more weight on her mid section than her photos reveal and she was somewhat disinterested. Made me feel like just another generic client to get out the door. I will not repeat. Has basic rates and a GFE rates. On the positive, she is one of the few legitimate escorts on LC and her rates are reasonable. If you go I would recommend a short visit to see if she is your cup of tea.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/147489973

  2. #20220

    Lana leaving

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I know Lana thoroughly enjoys time in greece, she also likes to sample the cuisines in the isles. Samie isn't on the site anymore, but I know she frequented the isles (she also liked the tastes of the isles).

    Piper is a hard no. I got a finger in and on immediate negative reaction.

    I got quick trip with August that she didn't enjoy the time, and apparently I was her first. That's a no.

    My experience with Ember suggests she is open to trips, if she is extremely comfortable and has built trust with the client. I've had several digits in while she was riding.

    I think I remember reports of Jaimee taking trips to greece.

    I can't say for sure on the rest because I haven't broached the subject with any of the other girls yet.

    P.S. Lana has no boundaries. At least non that have been discovered.
    Sadly, Lana appears to be leaving Indy today and I won't get there until 8/3. Grrrr.

  3. #20219

    I made same observation.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacing  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting, fairly new post with only 3 photos. What are the 2 marks on her stomach? There is one on each side of her bellybutton.
    Looks like she has 3 bellybuttons. LOL. Other than that, she is OK.

  4. #20218
    Quote Originally Posted by Macizo  [View Original Post]
    This on looks good! Any info on her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/147505160#.
    Looks interesting, fairly new post with only 3 photos. What are the 2 marks on her stomach? There is one on each side of her bellybutton.

  5. #20217

    Info please!

    This on looks good! Any info on her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/147505160#.

  6. #20216

    Info please!

    This on looks good! Any info on her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/147505160#.

  7. #20215
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I know Lana thoroughly enjoys time in greece, she also likes to sample the cuisines in the isles. Samie isn't on the site anymore, but I know she frequented the isles (she also liked the tastes of the isles).


    P.S. Lana has no boundaries. At least non that have been discovered.
    I heard that Lana would like time to get prepared for that session, so book a longer time or let her know ahead of time.

  8. #20214
    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the DI crowd visit the islands?
    I know Lana thoroughly enjoys time in greece, she also likes to sample the cuisines in the isles. Samie isn't on the site anymore, but I know she frequented the isles (she also liked the tastes of the isles).

    Piper is a hard no. I got a finger in and on immediate negative reaction.

    I got quick trip with August that she didn't enjoy the time, and apparently I was her first. That's a no.

    My experience with Ember suggests she is open to trips, if she is extremely comfortable and has built trust with the client. I've had several digits in while she was riding.

    I think I remember reports of Jaimee taking trips to greece.

    I can't say for sure on the rest because I haven't broached the subject with any of the other girls yet.

    P.S. Lana has no boundaries. At least non that have been discovered.

  9. #20213

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    DI is short for discreet info. It is a well known agency that is based in California, but the majority of girls do their appointments in Indy on the north side in upscale hotels. Imo the best providers in Indy are with DI.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/discreet-ladies/
    Do any of the DI crowd visit the islands?

  10. #20212

    Di.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelDad  [View Original Post]
    I apologize but I'm fairly new to the game and was wondering what DI is? I assume it's a well known hotel chain. Where is it? How does one utilize their services? Apologize if this isn't allowed.
    DI is short for discreet info. It is a well known agency that is based in California, but the majority of girls do their appointments in Indy on the north side in upscale hotels. Imo the best providers in Indy are with DI.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/discreet-ladies/

  11. #20211

    Hotel

    I apologize but I'm fairly new to the game and was wondering what DI is? I assume it's a well known hotel chain. Where is it? How does one utilize their services? Apologize if this isn't allowed.

  12. #20210

    Wants a deposit up front

    Quote Originally Posted by GoForGusto  [View Original Post]
    + a ton of other red flags: 1) no location listed- may not be a red flag for some, but I tend to avoid ads that simply list "Indianapolis" or "downtown". Giving a side of town or street is usually a better indicator that they're legit, 2) ad says "divorced", yet wearing a ring where one would typically wear a wedding ring, 3) "looking for FWB". C'Mon now!
    Don't waist your time unless you just want to give your money away.

  13. #20209

    Random question

    Is there anywhere around that will wax you with a happy ending?

  14. #20208

    Krystal

    Don't waste your time with this girl. Was very responsive at first had a meeting set to be at 830 am. Exchanged pics but never got a chance to face time and make sure we were who we said we were. Asked he to come to my place and once she heard I lived in an apartment she changed her mind. Asked to face time to try and let her know I was serious and nor did I want to do any harm to her. Time waster says she needs the money I was just looking for a regular to see looks like we both didn't get shit accomplished. Careful with her something seemed off. I'm looking for someone reliable to see please pm me if you have any leads.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7273332915

  15. #20207
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a lead on a full service provider that has braces and a nice Bush?
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Jayla with DI has braces but I doubt she has a Bush. She didn't when I saw her months ago. Never know she may now.
    Jayla was smooth as silk a couple of weeks ago. And with how much she liked touching herself, I'll bet she always is. And she's ambidextrous!

    Braces, yes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape