Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3643
-
08-05-23 01:00 #973Senior Member

Posts: 63Been out of the scene for a bit. Any good HYAG with at least C-sized tits, shaved, and good service in OC right now? I usually use CGLA and BookerGray for agencies.
-
08-03-23 13:11 #972Senior Member

Posts: 1954I got pole position. If it doesn't check out I'll hit you with it.
Originally Posted by OcHobby949
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 12:15 #971Senior Member

Posts: 88No waiting. See Gold k-kittens
No need to wait for anyone to return. See Gold. She's a petite 4' 11" with skills. Unbelievable BJ. You have to experience it for yourself. She does her keegel her exercises. She does a lot of things that you need to experience for yourself. Search for her previous reviews, that should get you going. I'm going to repeat before why'all wear her out.
-
08-03-23 00:36 #970Senior Member

Posts: 1954We are under attack!
Is OC in Korea now? Are we waiting for ladies to return to OC instead of talking about those in OC?
Can you get HYAG for 220 hhr? (There's only one.).
And even Yin Yan interchange has been used.
Gone gone gone gone.
-
08-02-23 23:32 #969Senior Member

Posts: 89Can you give a market report on Korea? I haven't been there since 2019 so I have no idea how much has changed or remained.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 16:14 #968Senior Member

Posts: 7263Looking forward to Selinas return soon.
Just got back from Korea and I need to eat some panda express kitty and Thai kitty now!
-
08-01-23 23:25 #967Senior Member

Posts: 513Luicy
Any Intel on Luicy at MKC. She's the only one with 220/ hhr and 320/ hr with 2 x.
-
08-01-23 20:21 #966Senior Member

Posts: 110Oh my bad
Where has Honey / Sweet been all this time? Did she leave to Seoul and come back for another season or something?
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 16:21 #965Senior Member

Posts: 332Sweet Honey was one with Sugar Daddy
Rumor was that Sweet Honey got a sugar daddy. Honey / Sweet is not Sweet Honey.
Originally Posted by Chaplin8
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 15:38 #964Senior Member

Posts: 88Gone gone gone
She's now gone. I'll miss her. My last session was epic. I opted for + 2 pops. After the first pop I didn't think I had it in me for a second. There was only 15 minutes left for the hour so I said let's call it a date and take a shower. She insisted that we get the second pop out. She didn't watch the clock. She got me started again with a BBBJ and jump on top when things were looking up. She worked tha magic stick hard and got me to the second pop.
Originally Posted by GenghisK2
[View Original Post]
Get on her good side and she'll treat you well.
-
08-01-23 15:18 #963Senior Member

Posts: 110CGLA Sweet / MKC Honey
Looks like she's back. Can't wait to try her out. She was on the top of my todo list but then she apparently got a sugar daddy. I guess she bled him dry.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
https://mykupcake.com/honey-back-1-5
https://orangecuties.com/index.php?r...product_id=740
Some reviews from a year ago about her.
Originally Posted by SharingHer
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Teddyboi
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Chaplin8; 08-01-23 at 16:12. Reason: only kept most reliable bookers
-
07-28-23 14:49 #962Senior Member

Posts: 44She doesn't advertise it anymore but if she likes you then bb is an option for upcharge.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 15:56 #961Senior Member

Posts: 361Baby sky either likes you or not. there doesn't seem to be a middle ground. try to be clean cut and not weird. i don't think she likes asian guys either.
-
07-27-23 15:03 #960Senior Member

Posts: 177She was alrite for me. Amazing tight and petite body. Face was meh. Very enthusiastic and "sporty" like she's moving all over the place but hints here and there about "are you cumming yet. " There are better options like Stephanie etc.
Originally Posted by MalvinHarris
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 14:22 #959Senior Member

Posts: 220Babysky
Have had my eye on this one for a while but the consistently varying YMMV reviews have me hesitant. She seems very hot and cold.
Originally Posted by OcHobby949
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





